The practicality of flowers

B_casualtxt

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think flowers are generally kinda dumb... All that money & you toss them in a couple of days b/c they're dead and brown. Cheap flowers are just that...cheap. The only way you can win with is to go for a potted plant... if it's pretty, she can keep it as long as she can keep it alive. Flowers only have the "awww" factor for about 30 minutes. I'd suggest something more permanent and more personal. My boyfriend got me the 5th season of "Oz" for Valentine's Day & I loved that more than any flower arrangement.

polesmoker

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I think flowers are generally kinda dumb... All that money & you toss them in a couple of days b/c they're dead and brown. Cheap flowers are just that...cheap. The only way you can win with is to go for a potted plant... if it's pretty, she can keep it as long as she can keep it alive. Flowers only have the "awww" factor for about 30 minutes. I'd suggest something more permanent and more personal. My boyfriend got me the 5th season of "Oz" for Valentine's Day & I loved that more than any flower arrangement.

Naked Chris Meloni is always a good gift.