The prelude to sex...Men, what do you think?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Femme, Feb 18, 2006.

1. Femme

Femme New Member

I know a woman is supposed to be curvy, but hey.
    I have very soft hips. You know, place your finger on your belly button then move it to your sides. There. That spot, I have fat there.
    My boyfriend keeps on grabbing it and squeezing it.

My question is, do you think he's enjoying it? Would he grab it if he didn't like it (i.e. maybe he's trying to tell me that I need to lose some weight, look how much "deposits" I have there..)

I'm confused. He starts by rubbing my back and tracing the curve of waist, then presses into the soft spot and grabs it. Thing is...it really turns me on..

2. tonfa

tonfa New Member

I think he must enjoy it. I had one girlfriend who was also very curvy (and who worried a little about her weight) and I just loved to have my hands anywhere on her!

3. b.c.

Gold Member

Albums:
    If he's touching it a lot it means it turns him on too. There's something about the curve of a woman's waist as it widens into those hips that's so hot (for some the greater the difference between that and the hips, the better). One of my favorite spots to rub is the lower back just above the crack of the ass.

4. bigtwin

bigtwin Member

Albums:
    Oh gee whiz folks, speaking as a heterosexual male, the characteristic fat deposits that are hallmarks the female body are both beautiful and sexy. I love caressing my wife's body, breasts, hips, butt, thighs. Let your partners do it girls - its perfectly normal and good.

5. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Ask him.

6. Lilybean

Lilybean New Member

Aw, honey. Would you / do you fondle something you don't like?

Unless he's saying something shitty as he touches you, he just loves your curves.

Let him love them.

7. B_big dirigible

B_big dirigible New Member

Asking him's not 100% reliable. If he thinks you're sensitive about it he's likely to lie (unless he's a real jerk).

Hands, however, tell all. He likes it. No need to worry.

8. 10inchPlus60

10inchPlus60 New Member

Speaking of this as a male I find tracing all of the curves of a womans body from head to toes as the perfect prelude foreplay. I find that my GFs love to have me tease them...the nape of the neck, along the shoulders, back of the arm, over the hips and thighs, toes, ankles, inside of the thigh, sucking slowly on fingers inserted in my mouth....blowing on nipples to urge them to go taut...

Does your boyfriend offer you any variety....??? This maybe his favorite and you should open up the lines of communication. Ask him if this pleases him and you want to be his special lover...You might find out that he has "mis-read" your reactions in a positive light and thinks he is pleasuring you exclusively with this foreplay form .

If you find out from your BF there might be a fitness/tone/body image involved with this gesture then offer to go workout but ask him to be your personal trainer for some "workouts"... I would jump on that opportunity anytime and any place.

Teasing and pleasing any partner can help spice up your days and nights and weekends....enjoy but do not put too much meaning into this one ... Go girl :cool:

9. Femme

Femme New Member

Thanks for putting it that way =)

And you men that answered that you like that spot...thanks for your input ;)
    I'm starting to feel like a woman..and loving it...discovering little details and all =)

10. B_horribleperson

B_horribleperson New Member

its sounds to me that he likes to touch you

11. B_MagnumXL6

B_MagnumXL6 New Member

Hello Femme-

If your man is like me, then yes he really enjoys the softness of your hips. Softness and roundness are not bad things on a woman. There are many men that really enjoy a woman with a true hourglass or curvy figure. I am not talking curvy like you might see in a catalog. All those women seem like they need food. Big hip, big asses... yummy. LOL it gives you something to hold on to while you are having sex.

12. Lilybean

Lilybean New Member

I understand this completely, Femme. I've got a grabbable ass and it used to bother me a lot that my guy played with it - grabbing and light spankings, etc. I struggled a lot with low self esteem (and still sometimes do!) and I completely misinterpreted his attention. Because I wasn't sure how I felt about MY ass, I was sure that he had the same doubts about it.

It helps a LOT to think of things simply. Men don't waste their time. If he didn't like your curves, he wouldn't be paying attention to them. Really!

(If you'd like to chat more along these lines, feel free to PM me!)

13. Snakebyte

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    One short answer for you:
    Women often think they have too much fat on them when men actually even don't see it. I think he enjoys it. Most men actually don't like model-like girls where rips stick out and every single bone is visible. Just enjoy yourself :biggrin1:

14. avsfan69

avsfan69 Member

I think he enjoys it...if a guy is self concious about an area of a woman's body, or dislikes it...he usually avoids it. Also if he knows that you are self concious, he may be trying to show you its ok, he likes it. I think that he does like it, in my opinion.

15. Number 51

Number 51 Member

I think a rounded belly is sexier than a flat one. The flat stomachs one typically sees on models just makes them look emaciated. My wife has a bit of a pooch to her stomach, and I like to rub and caress it - it's a real turn-on to me. I suspect your boyfriend feels the same way.

Draft saved Draft deleted