The prettyest, sexiest, amazingest, bestest, lovelyest girl I have ever seen :-)

bcnevada

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't know who she is, but she is pretty hot! It looks like she enjoys showing her hot body off to everyone. I enjoy watching her ; )

stratedude

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't see how anyone could gi ve her less than a 10 based on what is shown. I guess she could have a really hairy ass or something. That couldbring her score down a little. Bus somehow i doubt that would be the case.

B_talltpaguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Last edited:

B_talltpaguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
GOD DAMN! I just now got a good look at the link I posted earlier today... After a better look, I don't think it's the same girl as in the OP's video, but holy Christ on Earth the girl in the vid I posted has an EPIC body!

StaffnRod

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
GOD DAMN! I just now got a good look at the link I posted earlier today... After a better look, I don't think it's the same girl as in the OP's video, but holy Christ on Earth the girl in the vid I posted has an EPIC body!
Damn Tallt,.. I think you do have the thread winner!
That honey blonde you found is just 'finger lickin' good..
:beerchug:

B_talltpaguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Damn Tallt,.. I think you do have the thread winner!
That honey blonde you found is just 'finger lickin' good..
:beerchug:

Thanks... Yeah, I struck gold on that one. I noticed the vid because her face closely resembles a girl I've dated that I'm still friends with. But man after watching it, I can only wish the girl I dated had a body like that. (my friend is pretty fine too, but not like that!)

StaffnRod

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's an old KoRn poster in the background of that video lol. I only noticed it in the first 5 seconds till she took her robe or whatever she was wearing off :-D
Too funny, as I likewise was initially distracted by the poster. Belying my Signature but afraid to ask, Glad to see someone ID it. Believe it portrays the muppet-like /animated Comic characters from SNL skits or other :confused: LOL

Thanks... Yeah, I struck gold on that one. I noticed the vid because her face closely resembles a girl I've dated that I'm still friends with. But man after watching it, I can only wish the girl I dated had a body like that. (my friend is pretty fine too, but not like that!)
If that said friend has any of the cam girl attributes..
might be worth renewing the relationship & investing in a health-exercise regimen to build that dream body; b/c they just didn't build 'em like that in my day for sure. :tongue:

Last edited:

B_talltpaguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
^Nah, she's much younger than me (only 22)... We've been friends for a couple of years now since we last hooked up, so we just leave it at that.

btw, check your inbox...