The problem with LPSG

DaveGoodie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Having thought about this a bit, I think you have a point.

We should of course be sensible, and ludicrous fantasy should be avoided. We should also not break the law.

I think I had a problem more with the idea that a certain topic is off-limits.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Having thought about this a bit, I think you have a point.

We should of course be sensible, and ludicrous fantasy should be avoided. We should also not break the law.

I think I had a problem more with the idea that a certain topic is off-limits.

^Post of the week!

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Let's be honest. How many times can you hear about how a straight guy is secretly gay or guys asking for clips of some girl getting fucked up the ass or guys wanting to know if you've seen your dad's penis.

LPSG has so many rules now that frankly it can get boring. Sometimes the only interesting things about this site is when there is drama or controversy. :tongue:

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There are certain songs that I love, but a part of me hates them - because they remind me of bad moments in my life. In that way, something you love - can also be something you hate. Just as those songs aren't responsible for my feelings, I realised a long time ago that LPSG also isn't responsible. The problems I have with LPSG, aren't LPSG-based - they're internet-based. I've seen YouTube comments that have depressed me. Whether it's a troll, or someone displaying incredible bigotry - there is always something that bothers me.

Humans aren't equipped to deal with a large amount of negativity. As an example, let's pretend that 1000 strangers hug you - every single day. If one day, only 999 people hug you and the remaining person slaps you - the 999 hugs won't matter. That single slap is what you'll remember. The internet, being such a large place - is often the source for a huge amount of negativity. However, it's a greater source of incredible positivity. But, as humans - we focus on the negativity.

It may sound trite, but it's important to maintain a positive outlook. Accept the negativity, but don't let it build-up inside you. That's what turns love, into hate. All the lovely people of LPSG, with all their positivity, still won't be enough to satisfy you - if you've let the comparatively small amount of negativity sink-in. I view LPSG as a rough diamond, in a vast coal mine. It may not sparkle and may be rough around the edges, but it's still a diamond - you just need to look beyond the thin layer of dirt and grime.