The prodigal son returns.

Zorgolio

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hello, LPSG.

It's been a while. I can't quite say why I returned, even though I do know why I left. This place was not the right place for me. The penile obsession bordered on the unhealthy and the conversations were usually tainted by sexual desperation. Whatever I was looking for, it wasn't here, and that is probably still true.

I can't say if I'll be an active user or not, time will tell. Will I cam again? Maybe, but as always it will be to satiate an utterly selfish desire for adoration. Text-based "sexual-interactions" ? No.

For those kind people who didn't mind slinging advice at a foolish youngster, I suppose I should give you an update on what has happened so far.
I have (finally) actually managed to have sex. I still haven't been in a relationship though; this was through internet-dating. Well, never again, lesson learned. She was short and fat and I couldn't cum even after an hour of humping. In her defence, she did have pretty brilliant breasts. After she came I had to spend a good 15 minutes wanking before I was done. I was good, she was crap. I learnt that sex on it's own is useless, that there has to be more to it than just two strangers bumping their genitals against each other. Or maybe she was just too goddamn unattractive by my standards. I guess what caught me was the fact that she had sought me out, and that was balm for my ego after all the women I tried to contact via internet-dating had ignored me completely. The whole thing was good for my ego, if not for my sanity.

What's my situation now? Same as last time I was here. No women (or men, I suppose?) in sight. I have matured though, I've calmed down and my outlook on things is... different than it was before. But then, we are all in a state of constant renewal and evolution. Man, that sounded pretentious.

For what it's worth, I have "returned". I'll be keeping an eye on this thread, in case anybody has any questions.

Yrs truly
-Zorgolio