The professor and the social worker

blackhandle

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love reading these stories in this forum, so I figure I’d would give it a try. This is a fictitious story but it is based on actual events that have happened to me.

Doc at a community college for many years. There were many very attractive ladies of all ages who worked and went to school there but he always tried to maintain his distance from the “forbidden fruit”. This worked most of the time but there were a few ladies who caught his attention and he would entertain them from time to time. There was one woman in particular who would blow his mind. Her name was Mecca and this is the story of how the two of them spent a year of hot passionate and mind blowing sex.

Doc taught computer classes at the college. He wore a suit and tie to work daily and always got compliments from his female students. He was 28 and great physical shape; he had a great sex life out side of work but always tried to maintain his professional while at the college. The few women who dated that either worked or attended there were never seen with him while on campus.

Mecca was a social worker who did not work at the college, but had several clients who were enrolled in classes and she would frequent the school to check on their progress. She was 32, from Trinidad had an hour glass figure around 36DD 26 42 and legs that held everybody’s attention. She ooooozed sexuality but always looked professional in her business attire which was mostly pencil skirts with a blouse and matching jacket. She had all the men’s attention but paid most of them no mind as she too, maintained professionalism while at work.

One morning the two of them arrived at the college at the same time. Doc noticed the beautiful woman and being the gentleman that he is, held the door for her. He smiled and said good morning, she returned the smile and said good morning as well. She gazed at him a little longer than normal and he thought he saw her lick her full lips as she passed through the door. Once inside, the parted ways as Doc’s office was on the first floor and she was heading up the stairs. He watched her walk away, loving the way her round ass swayed with every step. She wore no stockings as it was gonna be a warm day and her legs her smooth and firm and just a sight to behold. Doc was aroused. He felt his big dick getting hard and was glad he had on his suit jacket so that no one would notice the obvious bulge that had grown in his pants.

Doc went to his office to get his work day started. He spoke to Denise the receptionist and a few others but before unlocking his office door. The image of the beautiful social worker would not leave his mind. He thought about what her body looked like under her clothes. He was brought back to reality when Denise knocked on his door to give him his mail and messages. He quickly looked through them and grabbed his briefcase as he had a 9 am class to teach.

Mecca made her way to the Community Programs Center where her clients had to sign in before they went to class each day. She had 10 students in her program 7 women and 3 guys. All the guys wanted to date Mecca but they were in no position to handle a woman like her. She made sure every one was signed in and making progress with their classes and then went to observe one of her students while she was in class.

The morning passed by pretty quickly and soon it was lunch time. Doc normally goes out for lunch but today he decided to stay in and eat in the cafeteria. He purchased his food and was looking for a seat when he saw Mecca sitting alone and reading some reports. She saw him approaching and smiled and asked if he was having lunch with anyone. He says you I hope. She invites him to sit down and he gladly does just that. They make the usual small talk and he learns that she is married but not happy. Doc asks her why and she tells him that her husband does not excite her. He asks her what she means and she tells him that their sex life is dull. This puzzles Doc because if he had a woman with a body like hers, he’d be all over her all the time.

Mecca then tells him that she likes to try new things and he always wants it the same – Missionary and doggy style. I don’t know why he wants to fuck me doggy, he never lasts more than a minute she laughs. She then tells Doc that she is a very sexual person that she needs a man that is as adventurous as she is. At this point, she leans over a little to expose some of her cleavage. Her tits looked lovely in her blouse and bra and Doc’s dick started to stiffen. She tells Doc that outside of work, she is a completely different person and most people don’t know that. Doc then feels her legs rub up against his from across the table. She tells him that she is an exhibitionist. She loves being naked and fucking in public places. She also shares with Doc that she is not wearing panties. Doc finds that hard to believe so she tells him to act like he dropped something under the table and she would prove it to him. SO he drops his fork and then goes down to retrieve it and Mecca spreads her legs and Doc sees her clean shaven pussy. He notices that she is moist and ready to get fucked. Doc’s 9 inch dick is at full attention and all he wants to do is bend her over and fuck her fat pussy until he explodes inside her. This unfortunately is not possible at the moment because he has after noon classes to teach. He sits back up and Mecca is smiling because she knows he loved what he saw. The two exchanged numbers and promised to “talk” some more later.

blackhandle

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Doc had a hard time concentrating on teaching that afternoon. His mind kept going back to Mecca and her sexy body. Her round tits, firm ass and gorgeous legs. Her lips were full and perfect for sucking dick. He wondered what they would feel like wrapped around his dick. She had a sexy way of moving her tongue when she talked and he wanted to feel that tongue on his dick. Doc always removes his suit jacket when in class. Today was no different but when his mind would drift off to Mecca, his dick would get hard. One of his students, Sandy who was about 19 and has a sexy body herself and also had a crush on Doc noticed and made and remark about him being in “good mood” today. Doc tried to play it off but she looked right at his crotch and then at him and licked her lips.

After lunch, Mecca had to return to her office. As she left the college, she thought about Doc as well. She noticed the bulge in his pants when they parted ways and wondered what his dick looked like. She had never cheated on her husband before but she was intrigued with the professor. The fact that he was a few years younger than her made her pussy wet. When she got back to her office, her supervisor who wanted to fuck her in the worst way, spoke was she entered the building. She knew he would watcher ass as she walked past him and that he would get boner and most likely go in his office and jerk off. She had caught him more than once doing that and she just chuckled to herself.

Back At the College, Doc’s class was over and he was leaving his classroom. Sandy stayed after everyone else left so she could talk to him. Doc knew she had a crush on him and he though she was sexy. She was about 5’ 4” with a round ass and C cup tits. He had a hard dick thinking about Mecca, which made him more open to Sandy’s flirtatious mood. So what’s got you in such a good mood? She asked. What are you talking about? Look down, she said – you are hard as a rock. Doc holds the door for her as she leaves the room so he can lock up. I always knew you had a big one by the way it swings in your pants when you walk. A big what? Doc plays coy with her. A big dick man and she reaches for it but Doc moves her hand. Not here he says. I want to see it and touch it. We cannot do anything like that on campus, Sandy it would cause too many problems for both of us. Well when and where? I want to sit on your lap. Doc whose dick is now aching for some attention tells Sandy to meet him in his office in 10 minutes. As he watches Sandy walk away he still has Mecca’s ass on his mind but Sandy’s young firm ass will do for now.

When Doc arrives at his office, he sees Denise leaving for the day. She waives good bye and watches her leave the building. Denise has a nice ass too and Doc has always wanted to know what she looked like naked but he never pursued her. He went in his office and sat down as he knew Sandy would be there shortly. Just as he sits down, he gets a text. It’s from Mecca and its of her wearing a see thru negligee. Her face is not shown, but he knows its her. Her large tits are pressing against the silk and her nipples are poking through. A few seconds later, a second pic arrives of her with her legs spread open showing her bare pussy. Doc’s dick is about to burst out of his pants when Sandy knocks on the door. He puts his phone down and tells her to come in. She comes in and sits down and puts her bag on the floor. She licks her lips and asks if she can see it. Doc asks are you ready for this? She says of course. Doc says you have to be discreet no body can know about this. She assures him it stays between them. He then tells her to close the door and come behind the desk he moves his chair back and stands up. His dick is still hard from looking at Mecca’s pics and is aching for some release. Sandy reaches for his pants and rubs his dick. She feels it throb and smiles nervously. Doc is staring at her perky 36c titties and notices that she has removed her bra. She asks him how big is it? Doc tells her to see for herself. She unzips his pants and reaches inside. Her eyes grow wide as her hands explore the thick pole she finds. Doc asks her again are you sure you’re ready? She pulls his dick out and her mouth drops open. Nine thick inches and about 6.5-7 inches around. She couldn’t even get her soft hands all around it. She strokes him for a few seconds and licks her lips again.

Sandy drops to her knees and takes the head of his dick in her mouth. She licks the tip and then all around he head very slowly. To be only 19, Sandy was skilled at fellatio Doc thought to himself. He let out a quiet moan trying to remember that he was in his office and not his bedroom. Sandy then wrapped her pretty lips around his dick and began to suck. She slowly took more and more of him into her hot mouth. She would suck down and then come all the way out to the tip and then suck down a little farther. She went down and down until she had about 7 inches in her mouth. Doc reached down and began feeling her boobs. Her nipples were hard and she was ready. Sand took her shirt off so Doc could see her tits. She went back to sucking him but he stopped her so he could take his pants off. Sandy took her jeans off and went back to sucking Doc’s dick. She was super talented, she licked up and down the shaft slowly. She looked directly at him. This girl loved sucking dick. She licked Doc’s balls and he played with her tits. She sucked and stroked him and he wanted to see what her pussy looked like. He tells her to stand up and take her thong off. Doc looks at her naked body and picks her up and puts her on his desk. He spreads her legs and fingers her wet pussy. He then tastes the finger that was inside of her and then begins to suck her tits. Sandy moans and Doc tells her to keep quiet in case somebody is in the area. He sucks her tits and kisses down her belly to her ripe pussy. It is ready to be fucked but Doc wants to taste it. So he puts his face between her legs and begins to eat her. As his tongue was exploring her pussy, she wrapped her legs around his neck and began to rub her pussy all over his face. It was no long before Sandy came on Doc’s tongue and she let out a loud moan. Doc put his hand over her mouth to try to stifle her but she was cumming again. Sandy began to shake and she was knocking stuff all over his desk. He hoped nobody was around but he did enjoy making the young girl orgasm back to back like that.

When Sand finally calmed down, she went right back for Doc’s dick. She took him back in her mouth and this time took all nine inches into her throat. She sucked and suck and then Doc’s balls finally could take no more. He emptied himself in Sandy’s mouth and she took and swallowed all of it.

blackhandle

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That evening Mecca was at home in bed. Her husband out with his friends. She thought about Doc and the conversation they earlier. She wondered why she told him the things she did. She never told her personal business to strangers but there was something different about him she thought. She took some sexy pics and texted them to him but so far he had not responded. Maybe he’s not interested she thought but then put that thought out of her mind. Men wanted to get her into bed all the time. Maybe he’s gay? No, his dick was rock hard when she showed him her pussy. Maybe he lied and he’s married too. Why do men do that shit she thought. Just then, she got a text from Doc. She opened it and it was picture of his hard dick. Her pussy immediately got wet looking at his manhood. She replied, what’s up? He said me, lol. Ha ha she replied. I love your pics he said. I want your dick inside me she replied. That made Doc’s dick throb harder. Even though he had just came in Sandy’s mouth, he wanted to fuck Mecca right then. When are you free Doc asked? Mecca explained that she would not be back at college until Friday. That’s three days from now Doc said. Mecca suggested they after work the next day which they agreed. Where? Doc asked? I’ll meet you at the college and we’ll take it from there. I hear my husband coming in the door, I’ll text you in the morning. I’ll be dreaming about that dick tonight. With that her husband came into the bedroom, kissed her and made his usual boring talk. He asked about her day, etc. Mecca wanted to fuck. Her pussy was soaking thinking about Doc’s dick but husband said he was too tired. He took his clothes off and in no time at all was snoring. Mecca went down stairs with her vibrator. She made a video of herself masturbating and sent it to Doc. Doc jerked off to it and fell asleep.

The next day when Doc got to work, he saw Denise. How was your “meeting” yesterday? Doc said fine but he knew she knew why Sandy was there. Damn he thought. That was the last thing he wanted. Denise just grinned. She heard that Doc was hung from another employee Doc dated a while back and she thought she might try him out one day but that remained just a thought for now.

Doc received a text from Mecca. It said Good morning and it was a pic of her dripping wet out of the shower. Her tits were huge and the water dripping off them was erotic. Doc got a hard on looking at it. Mecca sent several pics of herself from the time she got out the shower until she was fully dressed. No panties of course he thought. Doc went off to his morning class with a smile on his face. He passed Sandy in the hallway on her way to her class. Good morning Mr Johnson she said passing him a note. It was her phone number and it said, next time I want to sit on it. Sandy on had class with Doc on Tuesday’s and Thursday’s which was good since he wanted to focus on Mecca today. 4:30 couldn’t arrive fast enough for him. He eagerly awaiting for Mecca to arrive. Mecca texted him amd said she was outside. Aren’t you coming in he asked. I plan on cumming but in there. Come on out she said. Doc walked out and saw Mecca parked in her car. He walked over and she told him to get in. Once he was in her car, she kissed him lightly on the lips and he noticed she was not wearing a bra. He said what’s up. Mecca said you’ll see. She started the car and drove away into the afternoon traffic. Doc thought he was gonna fuck Mecca in his office but she had other ideas. So Meccas starts talking and asks if he liked what he saw. He opened his jacket so she could see the bulge and she started smiling. Then she said, take it out for me. Mind you its about 4:45 in the afternoon and rush hour traffic and they are in the middle of downtown. Doc’s says what? Take that big dick out of your pants for me. I want to see it for myself as she reaches over and rubs it through his pants. So Doc unzips and takes his now throbbing dick out feeling nervous because there were cars and people all around. Meccas gets a BIG smile on her face and begins to strokes Doc’s big dick. Yes I love it just how I thought it would feel she told him. Mecca don’t you think this is a bit risky? I told you I love excitement. I love the thrill of the chance of getting caught she explained. There is something about you that tells me you’re the same way. In his college days, Doc had fucked many a woman in cars and parks etc, but now that he was almost 30 he didn’t think about that much. They came to a red light and Mecca then unhooked her seatbelt and reached over and took Doc’s dick in her mouth. Her tongue felt great on his dick and she was able to take in all the way down faster than Sandy. Mecca’s lips were fuller than also which made this an amazing experience for Doc. The damn light turned green too fast. Cars behind us started blowing she flipped them the bird smiled at me and started driving. Mecca never took her right hand off his dick as she drove. They drove for maybe 30 minutes. Each time they stopped at a red light, she would suck his dick. She unbuttoned her blouse to let more of her tits show which almost made a guy in another car crash. Her tits were full and firm. Doc would rub and play with them while she sucked him.

They finally arrived at their “destination”. A freaking mall! Mecca parked the car in area that was being renovated with not too many cars. She then went back to sucking Doc and took her tits all the way. Doc was excited and scared all at the same time. He felt awesome to have a sexy woman giving him a blow job in broad day light but was afraid of being caught at the same time. Mecca was turned the hell on though. She made love to his dick with her mouth. She moved her ass up and spread her legs so Doc good rub and finger her pussy. OMG he thought!!!! It was soaking and puffy, phat and tight. Mecca knew how to do kegals because she squeezed her pussy around his finger. He wanted to know how that would feel on his dick. Mecca knew how to control the dick as well. When she felt Doc was about to explode, she would ease up and just lick lightly then go back to sucking and kissing him. Finally Doc couldn’t take it any longer and her came in Mecca’s mouth and lips. Mecca looked up at him stuck her tongue out to show him his cum and then swallowed and licked the remaining cum off her lips.

blackhandle

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mecca then sits up, her tits still out and its still day light. Doc looks at her in amazement. Aren’t you worried about getting caught. That’s the thrill of it she says – talking to me topless non-chalantly. Just then we see the mall security car. Mecca covers up just enough so her nipples can’t be seen but there is enough of her tits still showing that the guard almost hits a parked car. Mecca laughed and then put her hand between her legs. She rubbed herself and pulled her hand out and it was covered in her nectar. She then rubbed her juices all over Doc’s dick. Instant hard on. She then rubbed her pussy again and then put her fingers in his mouth. By now it was getting dark and Doc was getting into it. He reached and took her tits back out and went to sucking them and she stroked his hard dick. Meccas adjust her self and the seat so that he could have better access. Doc sucked her 38DD boobs and then fingered her pussy again. He wanted to taste her pussy with his tongue. Mecca put her leg on the dashboard and Doc went down and started licking her pussy. Her clit had ready as soon as his tongue touched it she squirted. Doc’s face was covered in Mecca’s juice and he loved it. He sucked he clit and tongue fucked her until she came a second time. Doc wanted to fuck her now. He had been sucked off by a co-ed and this sexy professional but now he wanted some pussy. He didn’t care that they were in a parking lot or that they were in cramped quarters. He grabbed Mecca by the hips, pulled her across to him and sat her right on his throbbing dick. Damn did her pussy feel good. Her ass was soft and perfect to grab. He buried his face in her tits and Mecca began to ride him. She was screaming and moaning. Her husbands dick was not nearly as big as Doc’s. Her pussy was so tight but wet that she could slide easily up and down. They fucked like teenagers in her car until Doc shot another load – this time into Mecca’s hot pussy. The collapsed into each other. Mecca kissed him and then they realized that the mall security guy was watching them. Mecca flashed him her tits and he gave a thumbs up. It looked like he was jerking off.

Reactions: marki

blackhandle

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mecca drove me back to the college so I could get my car. It hadn’t dawned on Doc that he came inside her until after the fact. She assured him that she was on the pill because she wasn’t ready for motherhood just yet. Doc also told her that I wanted to get in a bed so we could really fuck. She said that will come soon but I have some other things in mind sexy. She then pulled up to his car, they kissed and said their good nights. She waited for him to get into his car and then flashed him her tits. He laughed and she pulled off. He slept well that night.

The next day back at work, Sandy is there as soon as Doc comes in. She looked disappointed that he didn’t text her. He told her he had a meeting the night before. She then said ok, see you in class later. She then walked off in her leggings, showing off her young tight 36 inch ass.

That afternoon as Doc arrived at his classroom, Sandy was waiting outside the door looking very seductive. She greeted him, Hey Mr Johnson – seemed kind of weird since he came in her mouth just the other day. He said Hello Sandy in a professional tone and she tried to grab his dick on the sly. He gave her that look and she giggled. Not cool he thought to him self. She was cool during class but when class was over she waited for him again. His mind was on Mecca, they had made plans for dinner and then some exhibitionist sex some place that evening so he didn’t have time to entertain Sandy.

Sandy wanted to know when she was gonna get text, he said soon. She then asked when was she gonna get another taste of that dick as she grabbed it. He said never if you don’t play by the rules. What rules she said. You can never touch me like that in public. We can have get together when our schedules allow, but it has to be outside of this building. You didn’t say that when your dick was in my mouth in your office the other day, she replied. He then told her to quit it. He was wondering if she was trying to set him up. He had to handle her with care. He assured her she would get more of his dick but she had to be patient.

Doc goes home so he can freshen up and change clothes. He is meeting Mecca for Dinner at a restaurant outside of town. He sends Sandy a text just to keep her happy. Hey there he said, She relies back can’t wait to taste you again. Then she sends him a topless pic of her perky C cups. Doc’s dick started to get hard thinking about Sandy’s talented mouth. He replies back, I can’t wait to get them in my mouth. She replies, I can’t to sit on your dick. Doc gets in his car to meet Mecca. He pulls up at the restaurant and as luck would have it, he finds parking right next to her. She’s still in her car when he arrives. She smiles when she sees him. His dick starts to get hard at the sight of her. She is wearing her business attire but braless and he knows she’s not wearing panties. They greet each other with a kiss. He grabs her big ass and they walk in the restaurant. They sit at small table in the corner and instead of sitting across form each they sit side by side. Mecca places her thick thigh on Docs legs which leaves her legs open for easy access to her pussy – which is already getting wet with anticipation. They have dinner, eating off each others plate like old lovers. Doc lets a hand slide between Mecca’s thighs. He feels the warmth as he moves closer to her pussy. Before he even gets there, he can feel her pussy juice on her inner thigh. Mecca spreads her legs a little more so he can get better access. He rubs her pussy and slides a finger inside and gets it real wet and soaked with her sweet nectar. He then pulls it out and licks his finger clean. Mecca then moves closer to him so her tits were rubbing against him. Some people gave them funny looks but they didn’t care. Mecca then whispers in Doc’s, I’m going to the ladies room, meet me there in 5 minutes. Doc whose dick was rock hard loved the idea.

He made his way to ladies room and gently knocked on the door. Mecca open it let him in and then locked it. She then French kissed him her tongue and his tongues dancing in each others mouths. Mecca open her blouse and let her big tits come out. Doc lifter her up on the sink and took one of her tits in his hungry mouth. Mecca unzipped his pants and took his dick out. Doc then slid his throbbing dick in her pussy and fucked her like a wild man. Mecca’s legs were wrapped around his waist and she met his thrusts. His hands were all over her ass. He lifted her off the sink and fucked her holding her and kissing her. Doc then tells her he wants to fuck her from behind. He wants to see that ass bounce while he thrusts inside her. She eagerly turns around and bends over the sink and hikes her skirt up. Docs mouth waters when he looks at her ass. He has never seen one like it. It was perfect. He spread her cheeks apart and licked her pussy from behind for a few and Mecca moaned with delight reached back and forced his head deeper in her ass. Doc then came up for air. He took in another view of Mecca’s magnificent ass. Doc is definitely an ass man and this Caribbean Queen had a truly magnificent one. Doc spread her cheeks again and then slid into her tight soaking pussy. He was almost hypnotized at the way her ass shook when hit thrusted into her. What really got him going was Mecca started meeting his thrusts. They had a nice rhythm meeting each others thrusts. They fucked hard like that until it was time for the climax. Doc pulled out and came all over Mecca’s ass and she squirted all over the floor. Neither of them had heard the knocking on the door of the ladies who had to pee. Doc straightened himself up and exited the room. When the old woman who was waiting to get in saw him, she gave him a dirty look. He just smiled and returned to his table. Mecca joined him once she cleaned herself up.

Reactions: marki

blackhandle

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The next day Doc woke up feeling awesome. Having great sex with a hot woman like Mecca made him smile and knew she would be at the college today. She sent him a text of her naked body that morning and sent one of his hard dick. She let him know that she would not arrive at the college until 11am and she wanted to have “lunch” away from campus. That was just fine with Doc since his Friday ended at noon as he had no afternoon classes. Mecca decided to wear jeans on this day to show off her ass and a blouse that accentuated her ample breasts.

Just as Doc was leaving the college for the, anticipating his lunch date with Mecca, Sandy appears. “Hey Mr. Johnson”, she say. “Hello Sandy”, he replies. She was wearing a t shirt and jean shorts which showed off her sexy body. Doc felt his dick begin to rise but he had no time for Sandy at the moment, he wanted to get to Mecca.

“Where are you rushing off to?”, she asks. “I’ve got some business to take of this afternoon”, Doc tells her. “I was hoping to spend the afternoon with you”, Sandy says with a mischievous look on her face. “That would be nice but not today, sorry”, Doc replied. Doc starts to walk toward his car and Sandy walks with him. “You sure?”, she said sort of leaning into him so he could get a better look at her cleavage. “Yes, we can text later though”, he said. Just at that moment, Mecca appears and she and Doc hurry off. Sandy, feeling rejected wanted to know what was going on between the two of them. “If he thinks he’s just gonna have me suck his dick and then blow me off, he’s got another thing coming”, she thought to herself.

Meanwhile Doc and Mecca are walking to his car and he compliments her on what she is wearing. “I know you like my ass so since it’s Friday, I figured I would wear something to show it off for you.” She said. And Mecca was certainly showing it off. Doc admired her walk and his dick got hard in his pants. Mecca noticed and smiled to herself.

The two decided to take Doc’s car. Doc’s starts the car but before he can pul off, Mecca asks him to take his dick out. “Right here?”, he asks. “Yes, baby I want to see and feel it”. She helps him take it out. It’s rock hard of course. Doc drives along they decide to have “lunch” at a park in the next town. Mecca is playing with Doc’s thick rock hard dick as he tries to pay attention to the road. Her hands are very soft and soon he feels a warm lube on his dick. Mecca begins stroking his dick telling Doc how much she loves they way it throbs and glistens in her hands. Doc is finding it difficult to concentrate on driving and is glad when he comes to a red light (or so he thought). Mecca used the opportunity to bend down and take his dick in her mouth. Mecca’s full lips looked so good to Doc wrapped around his dick. She took her time and used her tongue all over the tip. The light changed and Doc wasn’t sure if he could keep his eyes on the road while receiving head but he managed to do it. Mecca giggled as she gave him “sloppy toppy”. His dick was totally covered in her saliva. The cars behind them started blowing their horns because although Doc kept the car on the road, he was driving too slow. Mecca stopped sucking and went back to playing with is dick. Doc was about to explode just as they reached their destination.

As they entered the park, they drove to a secluded area. Once parked, they began kissing passionately. Their tongues probed each others mouths and Mecca’s hands never left Doc’s dick. Doc got his hands inside of her shirt and fondles her boobs. He got his hands on the clasp and unhooked it, freeing them so he could get a better feel. Doc finally gets her blouse open and her tits are hanging before him in all their glory. He begins sucking her nipples and they respond immediately. Her swirls his tongue on her right nipple and feels her left tit. Meccas moans with delight as her nipples are extremely sensitive. As Doc sucks her tits, Mecca puts unbuttons her jeans and slides one hand inside so she can rub her pussy.

Mecca took her hand out of her pants and rubbed her pussy juicy all over Doc’s dick. He then took his hand and placed in her jeans. He took his pussy juice laced hand and sucked the juices off and then let Mecca taste herself on his hand. Mecca then takes her jeans off. She wants Doc to eat her right therein the park. He tells her to open her door and then he gets out (dick still at full attention) and comes around to her side. She spreads her shapely legs and Doc bends down and kisses her inner thighs. He places one of her legs on his shoulder and then continues to kiss toward her hot pussy. By now her pussy is visibly soaked with her sweet nectar. Doc kisses her pussy lips – first ever so lightly then he sticks his tongue out and begins licking all around her pussy. Enjoying the taste of her, being intoxicated by her sweet scent. He sticks his tongue inside her pussy and her legs squeeze around his head. His tongue swirls around the inside of her womanhood. He grabs her ass so he can get better leverage. His tongue finds its way to her clit which by now is at full attention and throbbing. Doc teases her clit with his tongue before giving it his undivided attention. Mecca screams and cums almost suffocating him because her strong legs squeeze his head harder. Doc keeps licking her pussy and she cums again. She grabs him be the back of his head and just holds him there. His face is soaked with her juices.

Doc was not satisfied just yet. He wanted to give her some dick, He has her get in the back seat and lie down. There was no time wasted, He placed the head of dick at the entrance of her pussy and slid right in. The look on Mecca’s face was of pure extasy as he entered her. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head and she let out another moan. Her pussy accepted his dick liked it lived there. She squeezed her pussy walls around him and he thought he was gonna cum on the first stroke. He was able to contain himself and fuck her pussy like he owned it. Mecca let the professor fuck fast and hard. She had been waiting for a fuck like this for what seemed like forever. “I love the way that dick feels, baby. Fuck me good, take this pussy- give it to me like that yeah like that!!!” she shouted. Doc kept up the pace of his fucking although he felt the time was near. The cum was building in his balls and he was gonna fill the sexy social worker with his sperm once again. After a few more stroke, that is exactly what happened. Doc let loose inside Mecca’s pussy. Stream after stream of hot cum went inside her. Doc let out one final moan and fell on top of her. Fully spent and satisfied. He then whispered in her ear, “Baby I love the excitement of having sex in public but have to get you in a bed so I can explore all of this sexy body of yours.” “You will baby, you will”, she said and then kissed him almost forgetting that she had to get back to work.

blackhandle

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Smoothing things over with Sandy

Doc received several texts from Sandy that Saturday. Mostly nudes but some were questions about “the lady I left the college with on Friday”. Doc told her she was a friend. Then she asked more probing questions, none of which he answered. Sandy made it clear that she wanted to see him outside of the college. He said it would happen “soon enough”. The young co-ed then sent him a video of her playing with her very wet pussy. This made Doc’s 9 inch dick grow and he admitted that he wanted to see her again as well. He new better than to invite her to his home and she lived with her parents so they would have meet at a motel. Doc did not want to risk being seen in public with one of his students so this was the best idea he could come with.

They decided to meet the next day. Sunday was light day schedule wise for both of them and they could both be back home in time to get themselves ready for the upcoming week. Doc picked Sandy up downtown and the headed to a motel about two towns over. Sandy was leggings and a t-shirt. Her outfit showed off her curvy shape. Although she was not as curvy as Mecca, Sandy definitely had a body that held a man’s attention. Doc wore jeans and a polo shirt that showed off his chest. Sandy gets in the car and touched one of the professor’s pecs and compliments him on how well he looks. He feels his dick coming alive after admiring Sandy’s perky tits. He remarks on how sweet her perfumes smells. They make small talk while driving about her classes and what she’s doing after graduation etc. Sandy is a business major and has an internship lined up for the summer that she’s excited about. Doc’s tells her a few stories about his college days and what he studied in school as well.

They arrive at the motel. Doc takes care of getting them checked in and then they make their way to the room. Once inside, they embrace and kiss. Doc let’s his hands roam all over the young woman’s body and she let’s his hands do as they please. She’s been waiting to finally get the professor alone to show that she is a “grown woman”. Once they finish kissing, Sandy excuses herself to go to the bathroom. When she returns, she is wearing just her bra and panties. The professor’s dick is now rock hard, and Sandy can clearly see the bulge in his jeans. She climbs on the king size bed and quickly removes bra and panties. She then lays and spreads her legs, so he can get a good look at her wet pussy. She begins to rub herself right there in front of him. She’s rubbing her titties with one hand and playing with her pussy with the other. She then gets on all fours and pokes her lovely ass in the air and twerks for him. She gives the older man quite a show. She then signals for him to join her; Doc removes his shirt and shoes and joins the sexy co-ed on the bed.

Sandy puts her C-cups in her professor’s face and he begins to kiss and lick them. Now that he has the beautiful young lady completely naked, he runs his hands all over her tight naked body. At that moment, he wished he had remembered to bring some lotion or baby oil, he would love to see that body glisten. Every part of her body was firm, her legs, ass, stomach, tits this girl was damn near perfect he thought to himself.

She pulled away from and laid on her stomach. Her ass was perfect. She then slowly began to raise up on her knees, poking her ass out at Doc and looking back and smiling seductively. If he’s banging that other woman she thought to herself, he’s gonna forget all about her after he has this pussy.

Doc loves the show and the view, but he needs to get things moving. He positions himself behind Sandy and begins to lick her pussy from behind. As soon as she feels his warm tongue tough clit, she lets out a load moan. They are not at the college and she can make as much noise as she likes here. The professor expertly eats the young woman’s pussy. Guys her age had no idea how to use their tongues like this she thought to herself. She reaches back and starts rubbing Doc’s head as he has his nose in her ass and his tongue deep in her juicy pussy. Sandy begins to move her ass in rhythm with his tongue. The professor then slaps her ass and she puts her head into the pillow and arches her back allowing him greater access to her. He then pulls her closer and she moans with delight and soon after she has her first orgasm. She’s shaking and moaning but Doc never stops licking her sweet juices. He continued to use his mouth on her. Once he stopped eating her, he went to kissing her soft but firm ass cheeks and then licked the small of her back. Sandy tried to wiggle away but the professor was not gonna let her go. He flipped her over on her back, spread her legs and began eating her again. The 19 year old had never had a man devour her pussy like this before and she enjoyed every minute of it. Once his tongue found her g spot, she locked her legs around his head and came again and again and again.

By the time Doc’s had finished with her, he had tasted every inch of her body – pussy, thighs, inner thighs, toes, stomach, boobs, back, back of her knees. He had given her an experience like she had never had before. And he still had his pant on! Next they switched positions and she helped him out of his jeans. His dick was still rock solid hard but she went directly for his balls. She kissed and licked them first and moved slowly upward wither tongue to his massive manhood. When she finally reached the tip, she licked all around it before taking him in her mouth. She stops briefly and said “now I’m really gonna show you how good I am”. And she just that. This blow job was even better than the one she gave him in his office. Sandy was a guys dream come true, woman who loves to suck dick. She was in absolutely no rush and then she stopped using her hands and it was all mouth and tongue action. She would go from his dick to his balls and back to his dick, driving the professor crazy.

Sandy then stopped sucking the professor and straddled him. Her pussy was still soaking wet and she slides it right on the Doc’s throbbing dick. It was a tight fit, you could see on the co-ed’s face as he entered her that she had not been stretched like this before but she never stopped. Sandy slide down until she had all 9 inches inside her. Doc allows Sandy to control the pace so she can get used to his size. “Damn I have never felt to fucking full, your dick is huge!”, Sandy yells. “FUCK ME please FUCK ME” she continues. She begins to ride Doc’s dick. He plays with tits as she moves along the length of him. She moans “Fuck me, fuck me – don’t fucking stop”. Doc loves the feeling of his students pussy and begins to meet her thrusts when he is sure she is ready. “Yeah mother fucker, give me this dick, give this fucking dick, get that shit, get it.” Sandy was going wild. Doc had never seen this side of her. He liked it. “Come on mother fucker, fuck this pussy – take it, FUCK!!!” Sandy quickened her pace of bouncing on the professor’s dick, he continued to meet her thrusts and then her body stiffened, she went down on his dick, he felt her pussy clamp on him and she came again.

Sandy hopped off of his dick. “I want to taste myself on you”. She leaned down and began sucking the her pussy juicy from Doc’s dick. She cleaned her juices off and was gonna try to suck him to completion but he had other ideas. He pulled his dick from her mouth and she looked puzzled. “I know you didn’t cum yet, Mr. Johnson”, she said. “Only call me Mr. Johnson at the college; it seems strange here”, he laughed. “No I didn’t cum yet, my dear. I asked you the other day if you were ready for this and you said yes”, he said. She nodded. “So get ready for some more. I didn’t know you had that good pussy sitting in my classroom all this time. I’m gonna make that pussy purr now”, the professor said. He told Sand to get back on top of him but this time facing away. He wanted to see her ass bounce on his dick. She did as she was told and slid her well fucked pussy back on his huge dick. This time the professor took full control of the fucking. He bounced her his tool and made the poor co-ed moan, she really loved the feeling, she was totally powerless by the way he had her. He was fucking her young pussy like it had never been fucked before. Sandy rubbed her pussy and a couple more orgasms before Doc shifted, making her fall to her side. His ick never left her pussy, he just kept fucking her with long strokes. Sandy was able to regain her ability to speak though. “Oh shit, you fucking the hell out of this pussy. Make this pussy yours baby. Fuck me!!! Fuck me gooooooooood. Don’t f-ff-ffucking stop. SHIT”. She said. Just before the young lady could cum again, he withdrew his dick from her vagina.

blackhandle

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He shook it at her as to say “suck it”. She got the message and put her talented mouth back on his dick. Sandy always loved to taste herself on her lovers dick, but Doc’s dick just seems to make her juices sweeter she thought. Doc felt his cum boiling in his balls, but he wasn’t ready to cum yet so he had Sandy stop sucking him and he just kissed her for a few. Once he felt he could last a while longer, he got the co-ed on all fours and admired her perky ass. It was round and firm and wanted to fuck her doggy. He slid his dick in her pussy from behind and Sandy moaned and yelled and told him to fuck her hard. “Give me all that dick, Daddy!”’, she yelled. Doc smacked her ass and then began thrusting into her not drenched pussy. Sandy arched her back and the professor fuck her as he pleased. She moaned and groaned with each thrust. She mumbled inaudible words, she came at least two more times while he fucked her. He then pulled out and flipped her over so she was on her back. Doc got on top of her and put his dick between her tits. She pushed them together and he titty fucked her until he blasted all over her chest, chin and lips.

blackhandle

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mecca Pays Doc a visit

After dropping Sandy off, Doc went home and showered. He had gotten several texts from Mecca. Nothing urgent, a few nudes and some “I can’t to get more of that dick”. Doc knew he couldn’t call her but he kept thinking about her and how he wanted to get her in bed so he could really fuck her they way he wanted.

The following week they made plans to meet at Doc’s house in the afternoon. They both had to play hooky from work which added to the excitement. Doc was at home getting things ready, thinking all about Mecca’s hot body and what he was gonna do to her.

Mecca arrived around 1pm. She was wearing green stretch pants with a matching top. When Doc opened the door, his dick immediately started getting hard because he knew she wasn’t wearing any panties but it was also clear by the way her big nipples poked through her shirt that she was not wearing a bra either. Mecca came inside and the two hugged and kissed passionately. She could feel his hard dick through his pants. He turned her around so he could admire her round ass. He felt her up rubbing it and gently smacking it. Mecca purred “ooooooooooooooh you like this ass huh? You want it? You want this tight asshole today? I want you to fuck my ass”. She then began to slowly grind her ass into Doc’s crotch. Even though they were still fully dressed, Doc could feel the warmth coming from Mecca’s ass. She kept saying “It’s yours baby, this is what you wanted right? We’re all alone. I want you in to take my ass. Give me that dick all fucking day…”

Doc slowly slid her pants down, revealing inch after inch of that heavenly ass. He kissed each piece of flesh as it became visible. Fist the left cheek, then the right one. They then walked over to his couch, he watched her naked ass sway and bounce. When she reached the couch, she bent over and got on her knees and shook her ass. Doc then followed and went back to kissing it. The smell of her perfume fill his nostrils and went in deeper to kiss the insides of her ass and inner thighs. Her pussy was already soaking wet and ready to be penetrated but that would have to wait. Doc had other plans first. Mecca kicked of her shoes and Doc helped her finish removing her pants. He then went back to kissing her meaty ass. He licked the back of her thighs, kissed his way down to the back of her knees. All Mecca could do was moan with delight.

He then had the sexy social worker lay on her back and spread her thighs. Her clean shaven pussy looked so good to him. He could wait to put his face back between her legs. Mecca raised her legs so high and spread them so wide that her asshole was visible. Doc took this opportunity to slide a finger into it. Mecca said, “yes baby get this ass ready. Get it ready for that dick. Hmmmmmmmm. I love it!!”. Doc then began to eat her pussy; her juices were dripping down to her ass. He used her juices to lube his finger and then slid it back into her awaiting anus. He then stopped licking her pussy and just fingered her ass and watched the expression on her lovely face. Mecca then started rubbing her pussy and put two fingers inside. The look of extasy on her face was priceless. Doc continued to finger fuck her ass while she masturbated.

She then removed her fingers and brought them to her mouth and tasted herself. She moaned, “Oh God this feels sooooooooooo good. My pussy is so wet. Fuck me baby, fuck me please.”. Doc replied,” In due time, we have the whole afternoon. Just lay back and enjoy every minute”. He then placed two of his own fingers into her pussy and began to pleasure her that way. The professor was using both hands on Mecca. He had two fingers in her pussy with one hand and one finger in her ass with other. Mecca finally couldn’t take anymore and had an orgasm. Doc’s hands were covered in her juices.

He withdrew his hand from her ass first and then slowly took his fingers out of her pussy. He then, moved closer to her and licked her nectar from one his fingers while she licked it from his other finger. Then they kissed. Mecca’s legs were still in the air even after they broke the kiss. She then began to rub her ass, she spread it open so Doc could get a good look at it. Then she played with her pussy. Doc then moved closer and when Mecca spread her ass cheeks again, he began to lick her asshole. It was already drenched from her pussy and Doc used his tongue to lick it all up. Mecca moaned louder and louder. She loved having her ass worshipped like this. Doc then inserted not one but two fingers in her tight ass and went back to finger fucking her. Mecca was rubbing her pussy and on the verge of cumming again. Doc began to move his fingers in rhythm with hers and after about 20 seconds, she came a second time. She took her fingers out of her pussy but Doc left his fingers in her ass. Mecca pushed her shirt up to reveal her DD tits and began playing with her nipples. Mecca then stuck her foot in Doc’s mouth and he gladly licked her toes.

The sexy woman then sat up and removed her top completely. She laughed that Doc was still fully dressed. Doc joked that he made her cum twice without even taking any of his clothes off. That was a situation that was about to change. Mecca reached over to help him unbutton and unzip his pants and slide them down to his ankles. His 9 inches were at full attention and just sprang out once freed. She was pleasantly surprised that he was not wearing any underwear. “I’m rubbing off on you”, she laughed. She then kisses him on the lips and then quickly moves down to his dick. She got on the couch on her knees and arched her back. Her ass was so round that even though she was not facing the professor, he could still her ass. She took him into her magical mouth. She took him balls deep on the first try this time. Doc was rubbing her big ass and enjoying the sight and feeling of Mecca’s mouth. Her full lips were a helluva sight around his member and her tongue did things that were just unbelievable.

Doc removed his shirt while she was still sucking. She sucked him like she hadn’t eaten for days. “I missed this dick, it’s so thick and I think about all the time”. She would say when she would come up for air. “I love sucking your dick!” She cried. “I could suck you all fucking night”. Mecca sucked the professor’s dick, licked his balls and fingered her pussy for the next 10-15 minutes. Doc had somehow managed to get his pants off and stand up. Mecca was now on her knees on the floor, looking up at Doc with a mouth full of dick. Doc reached around and began smacking her ass. He loved the way it jiggled with each pop. “Smack that ass, baby. It’s waiting for you. I want you in my ass “ she yelled. Meccas was getting louder and Doc wondered in the back of his mind if any of his neighbors could hear her.

That thought lasted maybe two seconds. Mecca asked Doc to sit down on the couch. When he did, she turned away from him and wiggled her ass in front of him. When he reached for it, she moved away, turned back around and began sucking his dick again. She was kneeling in front of him and took his dick deep in her throat. She then put his dick between her tits and sucked him some more. Doc felt he was about to cum. Mecca must have sensed it because she let up on the sucking and just looked at him with the most lustful look. “You know I’m gonna make this dick all mine. You ain’t gonna even think about them college bitches after today”, she said with the most seductive tone and look – yet there was a sense of seriousness to it as well.

Mecca then straddled Doc’s lap and sat on his dick. Her pussy was super soaked with her juices but still tight. Once she was fully impaled on the professor, she leaned in and kissed him. Her tongue explored his mouth as she began riding him. Doc grabs her round ass and holds it and the sexy social worker bounces up and down on his hard dick. The professor loved the way her DD tits felt against his chest. Her thick juicy thighs resting against his felt absolutely wonderful. He began to meet her thrusts with his own. “Fuck me, fuck me. I love that dick give it to me. Shit”, she screamed. Doc then slid two fingers into her ass. This only intensified the fuck session. Meccas began to push down harder and faster. She loved having her ass played with and Doc loved playing with her ass. Soon he felt Mecca’s pussy tense and squeeze his dick. Doc lost all control and shot stream after stream of cum into her pussy. The pace of the thrust slowed but Mecca did not move from Doc’s dick even after he finished cumming. She sat there and kissed him. Doc felt like he was in another world. The feeling of her pussy soaked with her juices and his cum felt like nothing he had ever experienced even though he has cum in many pussies before Mecca’s. “Whose dick is this?”, Mecca whispered in his ear. “it’s yours”, was all he could say. “That’s right, Baby. It’s my dick and I’m not done with it yet”.

blackhandle

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mecca didn’t remove herself from Doc’s dick right away. She stayed on it for maybe 10 minutes after he came. Doc never went limp either. He stayed rock hard the entire time he was inside Mecca. Proabaly due to the fact that she never stopped her kegal movements the entire time. That woman knew how to use her pussy. She gave Doc another passionate kiss before getting and going to the bathroom to “freshen up”. Doc just sat there still dumbfounded with a rock hard dick. Mecca returned a few minutes later and gave his dick a few licks for good measure. “You ready for some more, Baby?”, she asks. “You’re amazing.”, Doc said. “I told you when we met, I need somebody who can keep up with me. Judging by what’s going on between your legs, you may be able to keep up, lol”. She replied.

She laid on the couch on her back and spread her pretty legs. Doc just moved between them and slid his dick in her pussy. He got her thick legs up on his shoulders and began to pound away. Mecca moaned and played the submissive role this time, letting the professor have his way with her pussy. She put a finger in her ass and began to fuck herself. Doc took the que and told her to get on her knees. “Are you sure you’re ready?”, he asked her. She just looked back at him with the sultry look. He then noticed when he spread her meaty ass cheeks that her hole was lubed. No further words were need as he placed the head of his dick and the entrance of Mecca’s ass. He slowly slid inside. He let the head disappear and Mecca moaned “Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss”. Doc had never met a woman who craved anal like this before. Most would either back out or be very tentative once they saw his thickness. Mecca, however reached down and began to rub her pussy as Doc slid more of his penis inside her ass. He had about 7 inches inside her when she started to move backwards to take the rest. She then began screaming with delight “Yeah fuck me. Yes fuck me. Dammit Shit.”. Doc fucked the sexy woman’s ass much to both of their delight. Mecca met his thrusts and fucked him right back. Mecca’s husband would not fuck her ass at all even though she had told him many times she loved it.

Mecca ended up on her stomach and Doc continued to pound her ass. Her grabbed her shoulders for better leverage and fucked her until he felt his balls about to blow. He then pulled out of her ass and came all over her cheeks like he did in the restaurant. There was something about the sight of her ass covered in semen that turned the professor on. “You still haven’t fucked me on a bed”, Mecca laughed. “I know”, Doc said. “You like cumming on my ass don’t you?” She asked. “How can you tell?” He joked. “Next time, I want you to cum on my face”. She said. “And you better not be fucking any of those college girls anymore. I meant it when I said that’s my dick now”