Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have this obsession with penis size, deeply ingrained in me. I also know how easy it is to use stuff like perspective, or weighing 100 lbs soaking wet to your advantage to make your cock look bigger than it is. I like to cut through the bullshit, and be objective with numbers that don't lie. I love it when a legitimate monster posts their genuine measurement pic, because there's no denying how big that cock really is. Sadly, I'm just big, not a monster, so since I can't get myself off with photos of my 10" cock, I've decided to start a thread for people like me who love legit measurement photos. This contest is not just for the well hung, but for the more modestly sized as well. This is for people of all lengths and girths, and as we go, I'll keep track of who's the biggest and smallest verified so far in length, girth and overall volume (thickest part times length.) As we collect more, I can post updates and make a master list of the legit measured cocks by their sizes.

By the way, comments and compliments are welcome in this thread. You don't have to post just measurement photos.

The rules are simple, and designed to avoid the usual trickery and exaggerations.

The Photo:

1. Your P.O.V. (No underside or side shots)

2. Bone pressed along the top of your penis

3. Rigid rulers only, no tape measures and no homemade rulers. (I bought one
today for .25 today, so NO excuses!)

4. Some part of the ruler much be at the middle of the base of your penis (no side measurements).

5. The entire penis and beginning of the ruler must be visible, or reasonably so if it is bone pressed. (Nobody has a 2" fat pad :p)

6. Post in the actual thread for non-gold guys. Thanks :)

Challenges:

1. Anyone may challenge the validity of a photo at any time.

2. If a claim of photoshopped or stolen is made, and it is seconded, then the poster must post a verification photo to make the master list.

Listing Categories:

1. Length

2. Girth

3. Volume (Length x Girth)

P.S. I do have a life, so updates on the list will probably be about weekly. I'll start things off with my modest cock:

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: Stretchycock

rawrg

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
how are mine?

They don't qualify.

They aren't your P.O.V., hence we can't see the beginning of the ruler which looks like it could have had about 2-3 inches cut off of it. Repost a proper photo and your size will be confirmed.

closetfreak

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
why not use your countries paper currency? Everyone has it and its all a standard size. Then not only do you get a standardized measurement but we get to see who can wrap the most expensive banknote around their dick

rawrg

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
This is how u measure girth

Yes.

why not use your countries paper currency? Everyone has it and its all a standard size. Then not only do you get a standardized measurement but we get to see who can wrap the most expensive banknote around their dick

No. That isn't what this thread is about.

See gallery for girth pic

Please post for non-golds to enter. For what it's worth, your girth measurement photo looks legit. Impressive girth!

I know I'll need to do a new length pic for this, since mine is with a tape measure, but does my girth measurement picture meet the criteria?

It appears to, but something doesn't add up. The skeptic that I am seems to think you might be holding the tape folded underneath with your finger though, seeing as you're I would probably challenge on that. Especially since you and I have the same diameter, but you say your girth is 2 more inches. Could you post another one where you hold it from the top just to confirm?

To everyone: By the way, anyone who takes offense to a challenge and tries making excuses is usually covering up something. If you really want to be believed, just post another pic :D

Last edited:

SR_Hairy_Morgan

Experimental Member
Media
Thats great, man! How about girth? Only mseg or is beg or any thickest poin, even glans, ok? And should the measuring tape overlap, not the top of one side meeting the bottom of the other side(did that make sense?)? I see that is how you do it in your picture, but maby that dosen`t matter measuringwise, idk.

I need to get a ruler where 0 dosen`t start a 1/4" up, or file it down:p. And I use a improvised/homemade measuring tape, so I guess I need one of those too.

stlguy112000

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well rawrg, you started this off by cheating, in pic #933, length, you've got at least the first inch of the ruler pushed down into your abdomen, so your adding at least an inch, that's bogus. Anyone else agree?