The Prostate

Daniel8802

1st Like
Media
Hey just curious if anyone on here has found their prostate? I have tried, and have no idea if I'm close or what. Videos would be helpful :p ... Or if you have any suggestions! Thanks.

nineinchnail4u2c

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey just curious if anyone on here has found their prostate? I have tried, and have no idea if I'm close or what. Videos would be helpful :p ... Or if you have any suggestions! Thanks.

How to Find and Stimulate the Prostate

cancer_prostate_04.jpg

B_lilylabia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi D8802,

Your prostate lies at the base of your bladder and is accessible either by massaging your perineum during arousal or by a finger inserted into your rectum [follow female g-spot tactics; same principle, different hole]. It's harder to reach by yourself so if you have a(n understanding) partner ask them to "fish around" until you feel it beginning to tingle up near your pee-hole.

The prostate gets bigger with age so younger men will have more challenge identifying it than older men and older men may get more pleasure from it than younger men! If you need independent help then tell your physician you have trouble peeing; he'll check it out (access method, rather than perineal massage..;), then you'll know for sure.

Brings a "hole" new meaning to doctor, heal yourself!

arthurdent

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Insert your middle finger, up to the second knuckle and you'll probably find it straight away. If you've put your finger in any further than the third knuckle, that's probably too far. So, somewhere between 2nd and 3rd knuckle in. It's just behind the base of your penis, roughly. It's not very easy to find your own, so try someone else's. It's very easy to find if your finger is already in someone's arse when they cum, as the prostate will tense up, and go really hard, like a muscle. I'm not sure if it is a muscle, but it's the prostate tensing up which squeezes the spunk out.

eargnai

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i have found it very difficilt to find my own prostate, altho i have tried a number of times. mostly i have tried in the shower swatting by sticking my middle finger up my ass got it in as one knuckle in my hole , this does not hurt but u need to feel in the direction of youre cock, i have not found this very succesful and can not say that i have massaged my own prostate, however i have found that the thumb is far more eaiser to massage your prostate, as however it is of coures much shorter but does have much more dexterity even though it has one knuckle less than a finger. in summary it is near impossible to anally mastibate your on prostate unles you use some type of tool. i have made my own and so can u. just use
your imagination and stuff u have at home and Araldite.

indianpoker7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
damn...prostate massage is the best i have.
Just,save up for a week,and squeeze it out from the other end.
My tips,sit up straight,use middle finger,insert till 2nd finger joint and feel around,it'll feel like a hard round mass in the front.Pass the finger over it,in strokes,circles applying light pressure,not a lot.
Im able to cum this way without even touching my cock and the orgasm lasts for as long as 30seconds.