The pull out couch

erotictolstoy

Sexy Member
Media
The night had ended quickly after that. Bodies quickly washed off, clothes quickly reclaimed, awkward small talk made as their drunken minds grappled with what had just occurred. Farewells bid to Mark and Lauren and Thomas quickly made their way to bed. Lauren desperately wanted to talk about what had happened, to know that the guilt for the desires she felt could be reassured by Thomas. He went to sleep quickly though, rolling away from her. She lay in bed, drunken mind replaying the events. Her thoughts betraying into her guilt as images of Mark’s large cock hung in her mind’s eye. How out of proportion it had been, how hard it had gotten, how Thomas’ own body responded. She pushed the thoughts from her head as she felt heat begin to build between her thighs. She breathed deeply and slowly, and began to fall asleep.

-----------------------------------------

When Lauren awoke she felt the familiar weight of Thomas’ body pressed against her. She felt comfort and security within his arms. She spun around to face him. He groggily blinked a few times before a small smile crossed his face. His eyes still closed and his breathing steady. She reached over to run the hand along the side of his face. His eyes opened.

“Morning” Lauren whisper softly.

“Morning Beautiful.” Thomas said, shuffling closer to her under the blanket.

Lauren was only able to let her mind drift with that wonderful waking openness for a few moments before worry set in. Worry about the previous evening’s events.

“Hey, are you okay with everything that happened last night.” Lauren said, a bit of worry in her voice.

“Last night was weird.” Thomas said, his smile dimming a bit “I think we were all just drunk and things got a little carried away. I am good though. It was just weird.”

“I am so glad you are fine.” Lauren said, her voice filled with relief. She smiled rubbing Thomas’ arm affectionately. “I was really surprised. I didn’t know Mark’s dick was so big. I guess you were wrong before.”

Two things happened in the moment. Lauren felt Thomas’ body seem to fill with tension. She also felt, pressed against her stomach, another form of tension fill Thomas’ body.

Is that what I think it is?” Lauren thought.

“Yeah I know….crazy right.” Thomas said, his voice no longer relaxed.

“It didn’t seem that big at first, I guess he must really be a grower. When he grew though, it got huge.”

This time Lauren felt the definite sensation of Thomas growing erect.

“Is he getting hard when I talk about Mark’s dick.” Lauren had to admit, this revelation was turning her on too.

“Uh yeah I get it, he was way bigger than I thought.” Thomas said, with a little bit of hurt in his voice.

Lauren realized immediately that her boyfriend was feeling a little insecure. Thomas’ had no reason to feel this way. He was an attractive, nice guy, with an adequate sized penis. Lauren admitted she got a bit of a thrill from Mark’s equipment, but she didn’t want Thomas feeling bad.

“Who cares how big his dick is.” Lauren said, running her hand on Thomas’ body. “You are way sexier. Besides, you have me completely.” Lauren said softly, kissing Thomas as she did.

“That I do.” Thomas said returning her kisses.

As they couple became amorous Lauren pushed Thomas onto his back. She slide her panties off and fished his dick from his boxers.

“MMM baby, you are so sexy.” Lauren said, running one had on Thomas’ flat stomach while the other lightly stroked his penis.

She adjusted her body and slowly slide herself onto Thomas’ hard cock. She gasped slightly as she adjusted to the feeling.

God he feels good

Lauren began to slide up and down on Thomas’s erect pole. Little moans of satisfaction escaping her lips.

“Babe you feel so good.” Lauren said, putting a little extra enthusiasm into her voice. “Don’t think any more about Mark’s dick, focus on this.”

Right after the word dick escaped Lauren’s lips, Thomas’ relaxed brow furrowed, his mouth open. His hard fingers dug into the soft flesh of Lauren’s hips.

“Babe?” Lauren asked.

“Cumming” was all Thomas’ could reply.

Without being able to help herself Lauren exclaimed “Already?”

Thomas answered only with a series of grunts as he shot his load into her.

Lying next to each other after Thomas’ accelerated finish, Lauren couldn’t help but feel a little frustrated.