The Pussy Wrecker

luvemfloppy

Sexy Member
Media
South Lake Tahoe, California,United States
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This is my first ever erotic story! It is written loosely in the style of one of my favorite erotic writers, Richard O. Steele.

"See you later Wes! Have fun going home to jerk off and do your algebra homework!"

It was the girls again. Wes didn't know why they picked on him. He'd never done a mean thing to them. He knew he was a little socially awkward, but he was a good guy, and not bad looking either. Scrawny, that's for sure. Cross-country practice ensured that. And yeah, kind of a math god, so I guess that made him a nerd. But why couldn't they leave him alone?

Frowning, Wes realized he had forgotten his gym bag. He darted back into the locker room to grab it. When he emerged, Erin had turned around and was walking back toward him. He stopped and groaned. She was the ringleader. What now?

"Hey Wes, like what you see?" She sashayed toward him as he involuntarily stared at her hourglass figure. "Too bad you're never gonna have it. In fact I bet you never even kissed that one girl. What was her name? Oh yeah Florence. Yeah we all saw you holding hands with her, awkward, in the hallway. It was sooo lame. Then she goes and dumps you for a freshman on the baseball team." Emma started laughing.

As she continued mocking him, something came over Wes, and in a sheer whirlwind, he grabbed her and strong armed her into the locker room. Before Erin new it, Wes had her pinned against the wall. He was remarkably strong. Wasn't this guy a math nerd? His eyes were flickering as he stared directly at her.

"Stop. Just leave me alone. You and Emma and all the others.", Wes growled through clenched teeth. He was breathing fast, and Erin felt a pang of fear as she struggled uselessly against his hands.

"Let me go you fucking nerd" she spat, "or I swear I'll..." but the intensity of his stare was beginning to terrify her. She felt unable to hold his gaze, and averted her eyes. Glancing downward she saw an enormous tent in his gym shorts. Holy fuck. Is that his cock? Is this making him hard? It was still growing, the band of the shorts beginning to pull away from Wes's waist. Erin stopped struggling and stared at it in shock, a tingling sensation growing between her legs.

Wes noticed her change in demeanor and followed her eyes. He began smirking. "Yeah that's my cock, you bitch. Bigger than you thought?"

"Holy...fuck Wes", Erin was now getting wet. She was still a little scared, but the raw emotion of fear was gradually getting turned into lust by the sight of Wes's cock. "Can...can I touch it? Let me go, I want to touch it." Erin had been with guys before, including some of the big football team studs, but this cock was bigger than any she had ever seen.

Wes released one of her wrists, saying "Go ahead. Touch it." Erin pulled the band of his shorts down and the cock sprung free. Jesus christ. It had to be 11 inches long, and as thick as a soda can. She slowly moved her hand along the shaft, from Wes's low hanging balls to the head of his cock. The sheer size of it. Holy shit. Erin was mesmerized and, forgetting she was still restrained, tried to bend down to lick it.

"Not so fast bitch. If you want this cock it's going to be on my terms", Wes growled, and in a flash he had spun her around by the arm and onto the locker room bench. Erin gasped. She was now lying on her back, arm now pinned above her head on the bench.

"Wes, what are you doing? Stop. No!" she yelled as Wes, giant cock waving in the air as he moved, ripped off her shorts. "No Wes! I don't want to fuck you! Don't! That dick will fucking break me, I can't take it! Noooooo!!!"

"I saw your eyes light up when you saw it. Bet you never knew a math nerd could be hung like a fucking Clydesdale. I'm going to wreck you with this cock. Your pussy is never going be satisfied ever again." Wes positioned the enormous head of his cock at her pussy. Erin was gushing by now, turned on against her will by the size of the meat Wes was packing. He began to ease it in, at first slowly, then faster.

"No! You're too big for that!" Erin screamed. "I can't..." she trailed off. Over half of Wes's cock was stretching her pussy now, and Erin was beginning to feel the scintillations of a deeper pleasure than she had ever known. "Oh god" she muttered under her breath, "Oh god...OH FUCK!!" And at that point her pussy burst lusciously into orgasm, her sopping vagina desperately clenching the cock as she moaned in pleasure. Wes's tremendous cock wasn't even all the way in.

Wes laughed, "See bitch? Now get ready". And with that, his cock buried all the way to his balls, distending her pussy walls and abdomen, he began hammering her spasming pussy, with the ferocity of unbridled lust and the intensity of a machine.

Erin's pussy was utterly at the mercy of the pounding. Filled to bursting, deep parts of her pussy that she had never felt before were exploding with new sensations. She came over and over, screaming with pleasure, her eyes wide open and staring with disbelief at the monster cock pounding her cunt, her free hand involuntarily masturbating her clit from sheer passion.

Seconds turned into minutes and then hours and days; Erin lost track of time. The orgasms washing over her blended together into one as Wes continued his utterly relentless fucking. Soon Erin was nonstop cumming, spewing pussy juice and wailing as Wes pistoned into her without any remorse. It was an insane pleasure that few women had ever known, and few women would. Her world collapsed and was nothing but her pussy and its insatiable appetite.

Wes was showing no sense of slowing down or of cumming. It was almost as if he had turned into a robot, lost of all humanity, as he hammered the full length of his nearly foot long cock into her body. Erin's screaming faded into whimpers as she nearly lost consciousness. But somewhere in the depths of her mind, her lizard brain began, again, to feel fear. She had lost all human control of herself. Her pussy's orgasms were so strong they began to feel insanely intense, and then too intense, and then began to verge on pain. When would it end? When would Wes's pounding ever stop? At a rare moment of clarity between beautiful, wonderful, orgasms, Erin realized something. Wes was never going to stop. He wasn't fucking for his own pleasure. He was fucking to punish her.

Erin knew that he would never stop. That she was being fucked until the end of time, that she would die cumming on this monster of a cock. Somewhere in the deepest recesses of her mind, able to sustain conscious thought despite the continual shattering orgasms, she knew that unless Wes came, she would be destroyed. Out of sheer willpower and the biological drive to live, Erin formed a plan.

Involuntarily screaming, bellowing with insane pleasure, she took her free hand and reached it down towards the nexus of mechanical fucking, where her pussy was pummeled by a foot of thick cock, desperately seeking Wes's balls. When her nimble fingers found them, round and thrusting, she began caressing them with all the deftness her broken mind could summon, as she came, over, and over again.

"Ah shit!!!" Wes shrieked. The added sensation was pushing him to the edge of orgasm. "You fucking bitch! That feels so good! Oh my fucking god! Don't stop! Fuck you, you cunt! Ahhhhhhhhh" he screamed, releasing her arm as both of his hands moved to her hips so he could fuck his cock in and out even harder.

The pleasure in his ballsack grew more and more as his gigantic cocked fucked into and out of her pussy, a blur of meat as pussy juice flew everywhere. "I'm gonna cum! This feels so fucking good! Ahhhh your pussy is so good! This pussy so good! ARRGHGHHHHHH" he bellowed.

"Cum for me babe! Cum in this pussy!" Erin yelled as she stroked his balls, "Fill me up, I need it so bad!"

The tingle of an orgasm started somewhere in Wes's perineum, slowly washing outward to his balls and shaft as he fucked. Soon his whole cock was burning with deranged pleasure, and his balls and asshole too. The orgasm hit, and the mechanical pace of his fucking skipped a beat as his 11" cock began to spasm. Wes threw his head back and roared. 30 seconds into the orgasm, no semen had shot out, Wes was still fucking maniacally while screaming like a lunatic. At long last, the cum spewed forth, at first in ropes right into Erin's hot cunt, and then, in one continuous stream as he fucked in and out. It was almost as if Wes was pissing semen. "Fuuuuuck!" he screamed, "YOU SLUT! ITS SO GOOD! YOUR PUSSY IS SO GOOD!!!"

After 2 minutes of continuous cumming, Wes's cock slowed down its contractions as it finished its orgasm. Wes, breathing like he had run a marathon, slowly withdrew his giant dick, shivering as it spasmed. Erin's pussy was gaping from the assault, and a pool of semen and pussy juice had formed, running off the bench and onto the floor. Erin whimpered and rolled to the side, curling into a fetal position as Wes's horse cock leaked the last remnants of his orgasm, spilling onto the floor.

Despite violently cumming, Wes's cock was still as hard as granite, shiny with their shared juices, pointing at the ceiling. Erin lay curled up in a veritable lake of semen and pussy juice, sobbing, her last conscious thought being the tragic knowledge that she could seek it for a lifetime yet never feel such pleasure ever again. "That's right, bitch", Wes panted, "That's how I fuck." And he jerked a few strokes up and down his cock to coax out the last bit of pleasure from his orgasm, his cock still felt like fire. Turning back towards the door to the locker room, Wes saw some movement. Was someone else there? Had they been observed?

Richii

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is my first ever erotic story! It is written loosely in the style of one of my favorite erotic writers, Richard O. Steele.

"See you later Wes! Have fun going home to jerk off and do your algebra homework!"

It was the girls again. Wes didn't know why they picked on him. He'd never done a mean thing to them. He knew he was a little socially awkward, but he was a good guy, and not bad looking either. Scrawny, that's for sure. Cross-country practice ensured that. And yeah, kind of a math god, so I guess that made him a nerd. But why couldn't they leave him alone?

Frowning, Wes realized he had forgotten his gym bag. He darted back into the locker room to grab it. When he emerged, Erin had turned around and was walking back toward him. He stopped and groaned. She was the ringleader. What now?

"Hey Wes, like what you see?" She sashayed toward him as he involuntarily stared at her hourglass figure. "Too bad you're never gonna have it. In fact I bet you never even kissed that one girl. What was her name? Oh yeah Florence. Yeah we all saw you holding hands with her, awkward, in the hallway. It was sooo lame. Then she goes and dumps you for a freshman on the baseball team." Emma started laughing.

As she continued mocking him, something came over Wes, and in a sheer whirlwind, he grabbed her and strong armed her into the locker room. Before Erin new it, Wes had her pinned against the wall. He was remarkably strong. Wasn't this guy a math nerd? His eyes were flickering as he stared directly at her.

"Stop. Just leave me alone. You and Emma and all the others.", Wes growled through clenched teeth. He was breathing fast, and Erin felt a pang of fear as she struggled uselessly against his hands.

"Let me go you fucking nerd" she spat, "or I swear I'll..." but the intensity of his stare was beginning to terrify her. She felt unable to hold his gaze, and averted her eyes. Glancing downward she saw an enormous tent in his gym shorts. Holy fuck. Is that his cock? Is this making him hard? It was still growing, the band of the shorts beginning to pull away from Wes's waist. Erin stopped struggling and stared at it in shock, a tingling sensation growing between her legs.

Wes noticed her change in demeanor and followed her eyes. He began smirking. "Yeah that's my cock, you bitch. Bigger than you thought?"

"Holy...fuck Wes", Erin was now getting wet. She was still a little scared, but the raw emotion of fear was gradually getting turned into lust by the sight of Wes's cock. "Can...can I touch it? Let me go, I want to touch it." Erin had been with guys before, including some of the big football team studs, but this cock was bigger than any she had ever seen.

Wes released one of her wrists, saying "Go ahead. Touch it." Erin pulled the band of his shorts down and the cock sprung free. Jesus christ. It had to be 11 inches long, and as thick as a soda can. She slowly moved her hand along the shaft, from Wes's low hanging balls to the head of his cock. The sheer size of it. Holy shit. Erin was mesmerized and, forgetting she was still restrained, tried to bend down to lick it.

"Not so fast bitch. If you want this cock it's going to be on my terms", Wes growled, and in a flash he had spun her around by the arm and onto the locker room bench. Erin gasped. She was now lying on her back, arm now pinned above her head on the bench.

"Wes, what are you doing? Stop. No!" she yelled as Wes, giant cock waving in the air as he moved, ripped off her shorts. "No Wes! I don't want to fuck you! Don't! That dick will fucking break me, I can't take it! Noooooo!!!"

"I saw your eyes light up when you saw it. Bet you never knew a math nerd could be hung like a fucking Clydesdale. I'm going to wreck you with this cock. Your pussy is never going be satisfied ever again." Wes positioned the enormous head of his cock at her pussy. Erin was gushing by now, turned on against her will by the size of the meat Wes was packing. He began to ease it in, at first slowly, then faster.

"No! You're too big for that!" Erin screamed. "I can't..." she trailed off. Over half of Wes's cock was stretching her pussy now, and Erin was beginning to feel the scintillations of a deeper pleasure than she had ever known. "Oh god" she muttered under her breath, "Oh god...OH FUCK!!" And at that point her pussy burst lusciously into orgasm, her sopping vagina desperately clenching the cock as she moaned in pleasure. Wes's tremendous cock wasn't even all the way in.

Wes laughed, "See bitch? Now get ready". And with that, his cock buried all the way to his balls, distending her pussy walls and abdomen, he began hammering her spasming pussy, with the ferocity of unbridled lust and the intensity of a machine.

Erin's pussy was utterly at the mercy of the pounding. Filled to bursting, deep parts of her pussy that she had never felt before were exploding with new sensations. She came over and over, screaming with pleasure, her eyes wide open and staring with disbelief at the monster cock pounding her cunt, her free hand involuntarily masturbating her clit from sheer passion.

Seconds turned into minutes and then hours and days; Erin lost track of time. The orgasms washing over her blended together into one as Wes continued his utterly relentless fucking. Soon Erin was nonstop cumming, spewing pussy juice and wailing as Wes pistoned into her without any remorse. It was an insane pleasure that few women had ever known, and few women would. Her world collapsed and was nothing but her pussy and its insatiable appetite.

Wes was showing no sense of slowing down or of cumming. It was almost as if he had turned into a robot, lost of all humanity, as he hammered the full length of his nearly foot long cock into her body. Erin's screaming faded into whimpers as she nearly lost consciousness. But somewhere in the depths of her mind, her lizard brain began, again, to feel fear. She had lost all human control of herself. Her pussy's orgasms were so strong they began to feel insanely intense, and then too intense, and then began to verge on pain. When would it end? When would Wes's pounding ever stop? At a rare moment of clarity between beautiful, wonderful, orgasms, Erin realized something. Wes was never going to stop. He wasn't fucking for his own pleasure. He was fucking to punish her.

Erin knew that he would never stop. That she was being fucked until the end of time, that she would die cumming on this monster of a cock. Somewhere in the deepest recesses of her mind, able to sustain conscious thought despite the continual shattering orgasms, she knew that unless Wes came, she would be destroyed. Out of sheer willpower and the biological drive to live, Erin formed a plan.

Involuntarily screaming, bellowing with insane pleasure, she took her free hand and reached it down towards the nexus of mechanical fucking, where her pussy was pummeled by a foot of thick cock, desperately seeking Wes's balls. When her nimble fingers found them, round and thrusting, she began caressing them with all the deftness her broken mind could summon, as she came, over, and over again.

"Ah shit!!!" Wes shrieked. The added sensation was pushing him to the edge of orgasm. "You fucking bitch! That feels so good! Oh my fucking god! Don't stop! Fuck you, you cunt! Ahhhhhhhhh" he screamed, releasing her arm as both of his hands moved to her hips so he could fuck his cock in and out even harder.

The pleasure in his ballsack grew more and more as his gigantic cocked fucked into and out of her pussy, a blur of meat as pussy juice flew everywhere. "I'm gonna cum! This feels so fucking good! Ahhhh your pussy is so good! This pussy so good! ARRGHGHHHHHH" he bellowed.

"Cum for me babe! Cum in this pussy!" Erin yelled as she stroked his balls, "Fill me up, I need it so bad!"

The tingle of an orgasm started somewhere in Wes's perineum, slowly washing outward to his balls and shaft as he fucked. Soon his whole cock was burning with deranged pleasure, and his balls and asshole too. The orgasm hit, and the mechanical pace of his fucking skipped a beat as his 11" cock began to spasm. Wes threw his head back and roared. 30 seconds into the orgasm, no semen had shot out, Wes was still fucking maniacally while screaming like a lunatic. At long last, the cum spewed forth, at first in ropes right into Erin's hot cunt, and then, in one continuous stream as he fucked in and out. It was almost as if Wes was pissing semen. "Fuuuuuck!" he screamed, "YOU SLUT! ITS SO GOOD! YOUR PUSSY IS SO GOOD!!!"

After 2 minutes of continuous cumming, Wes's cock slowed down its contractions as it finished its orgasm. Wes, breathing like he had run a marathon, slowly withdrew his giant dick, shivering as it spasmed. Erin's pussy was gaping from the assault, and a pool of semen and pussy juice had formed, running off the bench and onto the floor. Erin whimpered and rolled to the side, curling into a fetal position as Wes's horse cock leaked the last remnants of his orgasm, spilling onto the floor.

Despite violently cumming, Wes's cock was still as hard as granite, shiny with their shared juices, pointing at the ceiling. Erin lay curled up in a veritable lake of semen and pussy juice, sobbing, her last conscious thought being the tragic knowledge that she could seek it for a lifetime yet never feel such pleasure ever again. "That's right, bitch", Wes panted, "That's how I fuck." And he jerked a few strokes up and down his cock to coax out the last bit of pleasure from his orgasm, his cock still felt like fire. Turning back towards the door to the locker room, Wes saw some movement. Was someone else there? Had they been observed?
Please do a part 2

Bigdick12inch

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Great read but I’d rather hear your first hand experience with a real cock like Wes’s and how it made you feel! Is this your fantasy?! Hope so!! Make it happen and then write about it. If you need some help I can set it up for you Good luck! Go fuck!!

luvemfloppy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The Pussy Wrecker, Part 2

Wes stared at the doorway, his cock still dripping semen, throbbing to his racing heartbeat.

"Who's there?" he growled. He thought he heard shuffling footsteps over Erin's sobs. "Come out. You've already seen everything anyway." He tried to act tough and ignore the growing worry that their vicious fucking had been observed by a teacher. Wes's erection started to wane. As his cock shrank, ever so slowly, the contracting tissue forced out even more cum, which was now flowing in a small, but continuous dribble, forming a small puddle on the floor next to Erin.

Then, a moment of silence. And then a head peeked in. Wes immediately knew who it was.

"Sophia! What are you doing here?" is all Wes, in his surprise, managed to ask. Sophia slowly stepped in.

"I heard - I saw. Wes, what did you DO to her?" mumbled Sophia, eyes wide with surprise and fear. Where Erin, now passed out in exhaustion on the floor, had an hourglass figure, Sophia in comparison was larger, plumper, more pendulous, in possession of a body meant for breeding. She took another step closer. "Is she okay?"

Wes noticed the fear in her eyes and felt himself getting harder. "Don't worry", he muttered, "she wanted it. She needed it. She'll never cum like that again." Absent mindedly he stroked his thickening cock.

"I... I heard her scream... I... Wes, I thought you were a math nerd. Wes, what's going on? ...Why are you getting hard, Wes?" plead Sophia, her heart beginning to pound, her eyes locked on his enormous hard on. Then it happened, and Wes spotted it instantly. A drop of juice was glistening on the floor below where Sophia was standing. Then it happened again. The girl was so turned on she was beginning to leak pussy juice all over the floor.

Wes narrowed his eyes and ran his fist along his cock, one interminably long stroke up the shaft from balls to head. He breathed out harshly through his nostrils as ripples of pleasure pulsed up and down it. "Come here, Sophia. Now.", he ordered. Sophia slowly walked forward, pussy juice still leaking onto the floor in drips and splatters. Her left hand involuntarily massaged her pendulous breast; her eyes were transfixed on the cock.

"It's so big Wes. Wes. It's SO BIG."

"Yeah babe, it's a monster. And it wants to fuck." Wes continued to leisurely stroke the shaft, watching her eyes follow his fist.

"Can... can I suck it Wes?"

"You get one suck Sophia, and then you're going to get fucked by this cock until you're passed out in pleasure like your friend here." He gestured to Erin with his free hand. Erin moaned.

Slowly Sophia took one more step forward and bent down. She didn't even have to get on her knees or bend far. With the angry head of Wes's cock still leaking semen from his continuous orgasm, she faced it down, and then, wrapped her lips around it.

There was no way it would fit. Even the head of the massive tool stretched Sophia's mouth to bursting. She ran one hand along its shaft, then another. Wes threw his head back and groaned with the amazing feeling. Her drips of pussy juice began to stream onto the floor. The cock head still in her mouth, Sophia cast her brown eyes upward to meet Wes's. His eyes pierced her. In that moment she knew she was in for the fucking of a lifetime.

"That's it. You've had your taste. On your back." Sophia slowly eased down onto the cement floor. Wes fiercely tore up her top and sports bra, setting her breasts free. They were huge and soft and draped over her chest, and Sophia squealed at the cold floor on her back. She wiggled as Wes eased off her shorts. He saw she had on no panties. "Oh you dirty slut. You filthy whore!!" he snapped into her ear, "You disgusting, sex-crazed bitch! I'm going to RUIN you!"

Wes's dick was insanely hard at this point. The copious juices from Erin's pussy had dried by now. She lay on the ground smiling peacefully in a pool of pussy juice and semen, but Wes's enormous cock was nowhere close to satisfied. He pinned Sophia's arms to the floor and she met his eyes.

"Fuck me...oh god...I need it so bad. Fuck me. Destroy me. Do to me what you did to Erin"

Wes positioned his hips above Sophia's pussy. His pelvis was a full foot away as he maneuvered his giant cock to aim directly at her sopping pussy. The purple head penetrated her hole, stretching it beyond anything it had ever felt. He eased in, 2 inches, 4 inches... he kept going. Sophia was yelling "ahhh! ahhhhhhhhhh!!!" with every inch. It was endless. Gradually, Wes bottomed out his whole dick.

"Wes! Ahhhhhhh!!! It's so fucking big!!!" Sophia yelled. Wes grunted as he leveraged his hips away, sliding a full 11 inches of man meat out of Sophia's drenched cunt.

The purple head of his dick throbbing just outside her pussy lips, Wes asked her calmly "Want more of this hog you bitch?" and tickled her lips with the head. Already it was seeping pre-cum, showing that Wes was as turned on as she was, maybe more. Wes eased his cock into her pussy again, first slowly, and then faster. Sophia's moaning was more muted this time, accustomed as her pussy was after the first thrust of his huge rod. He began fucking her dirty pussy, slowly but rhythmically, reveling in the fiery sensations as the drenched, clenching, walls of her pussy rode up and down his horny dick.

"Ahhhh!! Fuck yes!!!" Wes yelled, as he fucked his cock faster, and faster, balls swollen with new sperm beginning to thump against Sophia's cunt. The sensations were incredible. With every stroke he plunged his cock fucked harder, faster, determined to coax ever more pleasure out of her virile pussy.

"Oh my fucking god!" Sophia squealed, over and over, as Wes pummelled her. Despite many nights experimenting with a dildo, this pleasure surpassed it all, and she buried herself in a pillow letting the crescendoes wash over her cunt. Sophia had never felt pleasure this good, this deep. Her entire body fucked back, involuntarily, against Wes's punishing dick, and she realized she was going to cum. Out of her mind with pleasure, Sophia's vulgar screeches came unfiltered "Oh fuck baby! Don't stop! Fuck this horny pussy!! Fuck it!!!" she bellowed. "FUCK IT HARDER!!" Wes was fucking his 11 inches out of her wet cunt, then back in, long cocking her until he hit her cervix. Sophia only screamed louder, and with each thrust, Wes felt an electric tickle growing where the base of his swollen balls met his huge dick.

"You bitch! Take the monster!" Wes grunted as Sophia yelled, incomprehensibly, his cock pummeling her cervix and stoking the endless waves of pleasure. "That's it! Keep fucking! Fuck!!" he screamed. It all felt endless. Wes's cock pistoning in and out of her sodden pussy. Sophia screaming and bellowing with pleasure, wracked by waves of orgasms, her pendulous breasts flying all over from her armpits to her belly. Wes's tickle burgeoned into a full conflagration, lighting his entire cock, his balls, and even his asshole with the fires of pleasure. The slapping of his huge balls against her taint sent him into ecstasy "It's gonna cum! Gonna cum! CUMMING!!!" Wes roared.

Meanwhile Sophia was a dozen orgasms in and barely conscious, turned into a writhing fuck machine. Her hand furiously kneaded her left breast, fingers digging in as it sent little zaps of lightning. "AHHHHH!!!!" she wailed, "I CANT STOP! CAN'T STOP CUMMING!" At that point another orgasm hit and her pussy contracted, squeezing rope after rope of hot sperm out of Wes's pummeling cock. Before Wes knew it, he was literally pissing semen into the hottest, tightest, wettest pussy he had ever fucked. Time seemed to stop, both lovers mindlessly yelling and fucking as they came and came, Wes's sperm mixing with Sophia's pussy juice, the froth flying all over the floor as he fucked his giant cock in and out of her snatch, each stroke more pleasurable than the last.

At last the constant flow of semen ended and Wes threw his head back and plunged one final time into Sophia's pussy, deeper than he'd ever been before. Her pussy muscles, tired now from the waves of orgasms, grabbed the enormous rod limply as her cunt tried desperately to cum one more time. "Holy fuck", Wes said, as he slowly began the process of withdrawing his 11 inches out.

"oh fuck" Sophia whimpered, "oh fuck, that was so good, Wes where did you learn to fuck like that". Her hair was tangled in a mess, her breasts sloppy and fat. A river of juice spilled out of her gaping pussy as the giant, purple head of Wes's cock finally emerged. Wes sat silently, shivering with echoes of the orgasm as he slowly stroked his fist up and down the length of his dick. "oh god..." Sophia murmured, "so good..."

Wes stared absently into space. Now there were two girls lying there, destroyed by his absolute monster. Semen and pussy juice everywhere, even running into the drain in the locker room floor. He ran his hand up and down his cock again. It wasn't getting soft.

Richii

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The Pussy Wrecker, Part 2

Wes stared at the doorway, his cock still dripping semen, throbbing to his racing heartbeat.

"Who's there?" he growled. He thought he heard shuffling footsteps over Erin's sobs. "Come out. You've already seen everything anyway." He tried to act tough and ignore the growing worry that their vicious fucking had been observed by a teacher. Wes's erection started to wane. As his cock shrank, ever so slowly, the contracting tissue forced out even more cum, which was now flowing in a small, but continuous dribble, forming a small puddle on the floor next to Erin.

Then, a moment of silence. And then a head peeked in. Wes immediately knew who it was.

"Sophia! What are you doing here?" is all Wes, in his surprise, managed to ask. Sophia slowly stepped in.

"I heard - I saw. Wes, what did you DO to her?" mumbled Sophia, eyes wide with surprise and fear. Where Erin, now passed out in exhaustion on the floor, had an hourglass figure, Sophia in comparison was larger, plumper, more pendulous, in possession of a body meant for breeding. She took another step closer. "Is she okay?"

Wes noticed the fear in her eyes and felt himself getting harder. "Don't worry", he muttered, "she wanted it. She needed it. She'll never cum like that again." Absent mindedly he stroked his thickening cock.

"I... I heard her scream... I... Wes, I thought you were a math nerd. Wes, what's going on? ...Why are you getting hard, Wes?" plead Sophia, her heart beginning to pound, her eyes locked on his enormous hard on. Then it happened, and Wes spotted it instantly. A drop of juice was glistening on the floor below where Sophia was standing. Then it happened again. The girl was so turned on she was beginning to leak pussy juice all over the floor.

Wes narrowed his eyes and ran his fist along his cock, one interminably long stroke up the shaft from balls to head. He breathed out harshly through his nostrils as ripples of pleasure pulsed up and down it. "Come here, Sophia. Now.", he ordered. Sophia slowly walked forward, pussy juice still leaking onto the floor in drips and splatters. Her left hand involuntarily massaged her pendulous breast; her eyes were transfixed on the cock.

"It's so big Wes. Wes. It's SO BIG."

"Yeah babe, it's a monster. And it wants to fuck." Wes continued to leisurely stroke the shaft, watching her eyes follow his fist.

"Can... can I suck it Wes?"

"You get one suck Sophia, and then you're going to get fucked by this cock until you're passed out in pleasure like your friend here." He gestured to Erin with his free hand. Erin moaned.

Slowly Sophia took one more step forward and bent down. She didn't even have to get on her knees or bend far. With the angry head of Wes's cock still leaking semen from his continuous orgasm, she faced it down, and then, wrapped her lips around it.

There was no way it would fit. Even the head of the massive tool stretched Sophia's mouth to bursting. She ran one hand along its shaft, then another. Wes threw his head back and groaned with the amazing feeling. Her drips of pussy juice began to stream onto the floor. The cock head still in her mouth, Sophia cast her brown eyes upward to meet Wes's. His eyes pierced her. In that moment she knew she was in for the fucking of a lifetime.

"That's it. You've had your taste. On your back." Sophia slowly eased down onto the cement floor. Wes fiercely tore up her top and sports bra, setting her breasts free. They were huge and soft and draped over her chest, and Sophia squealed at the cold floor on her back. She wiggled as Wes eased off her shorts. He saw she had on no panties. "Oh you dirty slut. You filthy whore!!" he snapped into her ear, "You disgusting, sex-crazed bitch! I'm going to RUIN you!"

Wes's dick was insanely hard at this point. The copious juices from Erin's pussy had dried by now. She lay on the ground smiling peacefully in a pool of pussy juice and semen, but Wes's enormous cock was nowhere close to satisfied. He pinned Sophia's arms to the floor and she met his eyes.

"Fuck me...oh god...I need it so bad. Fuck me. Destroy me. Do to me what you did to Erin"

Wes positioned his hips above Sophia's pussy. His pelvis was a full foot away as he maneuvered his giant cock to aim directly at her sopping pussy. The purple head penetrated her hole, stretching it beyond anything it had ever felt. He eased in, 2 inches, 4 inches... he kept going. Sophia was yelling "ahhh! ahhhhhhhhhh!!!" with every inch. It was endless. Gradually, Wes bottomed out his whole dick.

"Wes! Ahhhhhhh!!! It's so fucking big!!!" Sophia yelled. Wes grunted as he leveraged his hips away, sliding a full 11 inches of man meat out of Sophia's drenched cunt.

The purple head of his dick throbbing just outside her pussy lips, Wes asked her calmly "Want more of this hog you bitch?" and tickled her lips with the head. Already it was seeping pre-cum, showing that Wes was as turned on as she was, maybe more. Wes eased his cock into her pussy again, first slowly, and then faster. Sophia's moaning was more muted this time, accustomed as her pussy was after the first thrust of his huge rod. He began fucking her dirty pussy, slowly but rhythmically, reveling in the fiery sensations as the drenched, clenching, walls of her pussy rode up and down his horny dick.

"Ahhhh!! Fuck yes!!!" Wes yelled, as he fucked his cock faster, and faster, balls swollen with new sperm beginning to thump against Sophia's cunt. The sensations were incredible. With every stroke he plunged his cock fucked harder, faster, determined to coax ever more pleasure out of her virile pussy.

"Oh my fucking god!" Sophia squealed, over and over, as Wes pummelled her. Despite many nights experimenting with a dildo, this pleasure surpassed it all, and she buried herself in a pillow letting the crescendoes wash over her cunt. Sophia had never felt pleasure this good, this deep. Her entire body fucked back, involuntarily, against Wes's punishing dick, and she realized she was going to cum. Out of her mind with pleasure, Sophia's vulgar screeches came unfiltered "Oh fuck baby! Don't stop! Fuck this horny pussy!! Fuck it!!!" she bellowed. "FUCK IT HARDER!!" Wes was fucking his 11 inches out of her wet cunt, then back in, long cocking her until he hit her cervix. Sophia only screamed louder, and with each thrust, Wes felt an electric tickle growing where the base of his swollen balls met his huge dick.

"You bitch! Take the monster!" Wes grunted as Sophia yelled, incomprehensibly, his cock pummeling her cervix and stoking the endless waves of pleasure. "That's it! Keep fucking! Fuck!!" he screamed. It all felt endless. Wes's cock pistoning in and out of her sodden pussy. Sophia screaming and bellowing with pleasure, wracked by waves of orgasms, her pendulous breasts flying all over from her armpits to her belly. Wes's tickle burgeoned into a full conflagration, lighting his entire cock, his balls, and even his asshole with the fires of pleasure. The slapping of his huge balls against her taint sent him into ecstasy "It's gonna cum! Gonna cum! CUMMING!!!" Wes roared.

Meanwhile Sophia was a dozen orgasms in and barely conscious, turned into a writhing fuck machine. Her hand furiously kneaded her left breast, fingers digging in as it sent little zaps of lightning. "AHHHHH!!!!" she wailed, "I CANT STOP! CAN'T STOP CUMMING!" At that point another orgasm hit and her pussy contracted, squeezing rope after rope of hot sperm out of Wes's pummeling cock. Before Wes knew it, he was literally pissing semen into the hottest, tightest, wettest pussy he had ever fucked. Time seemed to stop, both lovers mindlessly yelling and fucking as they came and came, Wes's sperm mixing with Sophia's pussy juice, the froth flying all over the floor as he fucked his giant cock in and out of her snatch, each stroke more pleasurable than the last.

At last the constant flow of semen ended and Wes threw his head back and plunged one final time into Sophia's pussy, deeper than he'd ever been before. Her pussy muscles, tired now from the waves of orgasms, grabbed the enormous rod limply as her cunt tried desperately to cum one more time. "Holy fuck", Wes said, as he slowly began the process of withdrawing his 11 inches out.

"oh fuck" Sophia whimpered, "oh fuck, that was so good, Wes where did you learn to fuck like that". Her hair was tangled in a mess, her breasts sloppy and fat. A river of juice spilled out of her gaping pussy as the giant, purple head of Wes's cock finally emerged. Wes sat silently, shivering with echoes of the orgasm as he slowly stroked his fist up and down the length of his dick. "oh god..." Sophia murmured, "so good..."

Wes stared absently into space. Now there were two girls lying there, destroyed by his absolute monster. Semen and pussy juice everywhere, even running into the drain in the locker room floor. He ran his hand up and down his cock again. It wasn't getting soft.
Part 3 here we come lol that was great!

Reactions: 1119457

luvemfloppy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The Pussy Wrecker, Part 3

Still fantastically horny and unsatisfied, Wes wrapped his hand around his still hard cock and began to stroke it. Two enormous loads of his semen and absolute gushings from the girls frothed everywhere making the shaft slick. The fire of pleasure was intense. Wes stared at the girls laying on the floor, Erin completely passed out and breathing deeply, and Sophia, her head lolled back into a puddle of sperm, slowly stroking her breasts and nipples.

He had done that. Absolutely ruined those girls. They would never find a better man, a better fuck, a man who could even fuck them nearly as well. They would spend years trying, breaking up with boyfriends who couldn't satisfy them, slutting it up through their college years to look for better dick, over time more and more frantically, but this was the best sex they'd ever have and they didn't know it.

Well, the best, unless he chose to give them some more. Wes's cock was feeling really good. He was stroking faster, his right hand flailing up and down the 11 inch shaft, his left hand rubbing his sensitive, huge, and dangling balls. He closed his eyes, right hand still working his cock, and his mind drifted back to last year.

---

He was sitting in front of the computer screen jerking off to a big tit softcore video. God they were so big and soft. Wes was trying to make the good feeling in his cock last a while. He didn't want to cum yet. So every few seconds he stopped jerking off for a while to let it subside. It was annoying to have to stop rubbing his cock, but otherwise he knew he'd cum immediately.

There was a footstep in the hallway. "Wesley! How's your homework coming?" Then the creak of his door. Oh shit. In his deseperately horny fog, he hadn't gotten up to fully close it when he had drifted from homework to surfing porn. He turned towards the door, caught, frozen in surprise, and his mother walked in.

"Did that math assignment end up...Wesley! Are you watching pornography?" Her eyes flicked downward "And is, Wesley... is that your penis?". She was clearly shocked.

"Uhhh..." is all Wes managed to say while scrambling to pull his underwear and pants over his throbbing, 11-inch erection. His fumbling was comedic and it seemed to take forever, and left an absolutely obscene looking bulge in his jeans. "I...I didn't..." he mumbled. In those moments, a look had come over his mother's face, but he couldn't quite tell what it was. Anger, maybe. Or hunger.

"Oh, Wesley, Wesley...that penis of yours. I've never seen one that big. Your father had a large one, but yours...Wesley, have you ever had sex? Fucked? No, I assume you're a virgin." She was talking, half to herself, as she walked closer. "Wesley, pull your pants down again, it must be very uncomfortable to have your penis in there."

"But ... mom..."

"Do as you're told, Wesley"

Wes slowly pulled his pants back down. His mother bit her lower lip as she watched, transfixed, as the 11" cock sprung proudly from his pants, a specimen framed exquisitely by two huge balls. "Get on the bed Wesley", she panted, "I'm about to show you how to make a woman very happy with that thing." His mother was stripping off her panties and unclipping her bra. "That huge dick of yours is going to make women like your mother feel very, very good."

"I don't...what are you doing mom..." he mumbled, but, conditioned to obey, he lay back on his bed, cock pointing directly up at the ceiling. Her huge, soft breasts tumbled out of her bra and he stared at them. Already rock hard, his cock got even harder, and his hand drifted to stroke it.

"Oh no, you don't, you little horndog!" his mother screeched, slapping away his hand. "That cock is too big to waste on jerking off! Wesley, I'm going to show you how to fuck!" And with that, she straddled him on the bed and lowered her cunt onto his shaft, slowly, inch by inch. She groaned loudly and gutterally with the sensation. "Fuuuuuuck"

Wes meanwhile was feeling a wild sense of pleasure, heightened even more by the fact that his mother was fucking his dick, than the sublime feeling of his first vagina. The first inch of her sloppy vagina easing down his rigid shaft made Wes feel an incredible pleasure. By the third inch inside her pussy, he was on the edge, fists clenched desperately, teeth grinding. "Mom I, Mom stop! Mom you're gonna make me..." But she didn't stop, more and more of Wes's steel cock burying into her snatch. And by the 5th inch, Wes was in full orgasm, shamelessly plunging the remaining 6 inches of his rod into her, spraying semen all over her insides as he came. "Ahhhhh!", he screamed, "Why did you!!!! Ahhhhhhhh!"

Wes's mom stared at him in disgust, begrudgingly gyrating her hips to guide him through the orgasm. "Wesley, you couldn't hold on for a SINGLE stroke?" She shook her head. "Was that your first fuck?" She snorted. "I guess this pussy still got it." She sighed as he idly fucked his penis into and out of her, riding the feeling. "Wesley!" she barked, "I need more. I didn't cum."

Wes moaned and thrust his hips forward, burying his still lightly spasming penis to the hilt. "So good... so good..." he sighed, collecting himself, "Mom you need to get off me, this isn't right! We shouldn't be fucking!"

"Stay hard, big boy" his mother replied, gently stroking her pussy up and down his shaft, "I need a lot more than that." She began moving faster and faster. "Momma's got needs too."

Wes's cock had begun to deflate, but the sensations of his mother on top of him made his dick get harder and harder. Soon enough it was just as hard as before, with wonderful feelings as his mother stroked it with her pussy. "Oh yeah", he moaned, "yeah it feels so good"

"God I love 'em young and horny" his mother muttered. "Good, Wesley! You're hard again. Now fuck me! Pound your mother!"

"I can't!", Wes wailed, "It feels too good! Too good!! I'm cumming again! It's happening again!!!" he wildly bucked his huge cock into his mother's sopping pussy, clenching his fists as squirt after squirt of semen sprayed deep inside of her.

"Wes god damn it!" his mother yelled, "Stop cumming! I need your hard cock pounding me, not cumming every time you put it inside!" She sat on the whole 11" pole, which was gradually softening inside of her, sperm continuing to ooze out of the tip as Wes panted. "I know this feels good for you Wes, but get ahold of yourself. Your mother needs to be fucked! Your mother needs a deep, hard, pounding, and you can't give it to her if you keep cumming!"

"Mom I can't control it! It just feels good and then I cum!" Wes moaned, "I'll try Mom! I'll try to please you like you want!"

"I don't want it, Wesley. I NEED it," his mother corrected, "I haven't cum from a pounding since your father left. The vibrator's not good enough, Wes. I need a hard fuck from a huge cock. YOUR cock." And with that, she slowly began easing her hips up to stroke the softening penis with her pussy. Wes groaned, his cock beginning to stiffen yet again.

---

Wes opened his eyes at the sound of a door opening. It was his mother. She threw open the curtains, and light flooded the room. Morning? She was wearing a sheer negligee that beautifully framed her hourglass figure, but her eyes had deep bags and she clearly had not slept much that night. She took a deep pull from a bottle of gatorade, and set another on the shelf.

"Good morning, Wesley," she said flatly, "I hope you slept well."

"I don't even remember last night," Wes said. He shifted his legs and found that most of the bed was sopping wet. "What is all this? What happened?"

"I told you I needed to be pounded, Wesley." his mother said, her voice hollow and distant. "I tried, and tried. You passed out from the pleasure. You came dozens of times, but you could not pound me hard even once." She sighed. "Every single time I got a rhythym going, every time I could see the orgasm, taste it, you came, and your cock got soft. I rode you until my pussy hurt. I figured, he can't keep cumming, he CAN'T. And yet you did. I even sucked you off a few times. Just in case. And you still couldn't really fuck me." His mother took another deep pull from the bottle of gatorade. "I stopped trying to fuck you an hour ago. I thought maybe rest might help your cock. But I...god Wesley I..." she whimpered, and a few drops of fresh pussy juice rolled down her leg. "I NEED TO CUM!"

Wes was astounded to learn that he had been fucking all night and cum dozens of times, spraying sperm all over his mother's pussy, the two of them soaking the bed with semen and pussy juice. God, it was hot. Speechless, his hand drifted to his penis, soft and fleshy, sticky with juices. The smell of his mother's fresh pussy musk was strong, even across the room. He rubbed his cock, and felt a thrilling tingle all along it. She needed to be pounded. She needed to cum? He'd pound her. He'd make her cum. The cock began to get firmer, longer. Harder. His mother passed him the other gatorade, her full breasts shimmying beneath the negligee.

"Drink up. You'll need it."