Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

The weather is warming, the grass is greening, and the trees and flowers are blooming. Spring has sprung, and as usual, my libido has gone into overdrive. Although my sex drive is strong and engaged year around, there is always something about this time of year that makes me insatiably horny. Perhaps my heightened lust and perpetual hard-on owe to a primal instinct, in tune with the awakening of Mother Earth. (Or, if one prefers, Father Earth, who I personally envision as a distinguished but hot-looking man with an imposing brow, a Herculean physique, and a granite-hard dick the size of a large pork loin. Quiver. Sigh.) From late March through June, I stay cocked, loaded, and ready to rodeo to the point of near chronic distraction.

Is it just me, or does Springtime affect others this way?

mrbrian

Just Browsing
Media
speaking on a complete primal level, testosterone levels are the lowest during the spring because back in the olden days, making babies (right about now) would mean that they would be born during the colder months and have a lower chance of surviving.

I myself feel my sex drive hit a high during summer and somewhat during fall though

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
My best friend used to be sooo jacked this time of the year... rampedly horny. I accustomed it to just the weather looking up and Season Affective Disorder wearing off, so less depressed mood and natural highs from the sun and stuff.