The Re-education of Alysen, Part VI

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by alysen6, Jan 8, 2006.

1. alysen6

alysen6 Member

When I woke up, I was on my back, and Nick was caressing my face. Only a minute had passed, and my body was hot, flushed, and sweaty from the most amazing fuck of my life. I felt wetness underneath me, and reached around. The towels Nick had given Jason were spread out on the bed, and soaked with what had to be a quart of cum. My stretched out pussy still felt wet from all he sprayed inside me. Jason himself was washing off his shrinking tool, still massive and pulsing from its tremendous effort. His face wore a stupidly happy expression, yet I could see a proud knowledge gleaming from behind his eyes. He had just changed my life, and he knew it.
    I looked back over at Nick, who was smiling at me, though his face showed a bit of concern. “How do you feel? Are you alright?” I nodded with what must have been a look of amazed exhilaration.
    “It was incredible,” I breathed. “You were right. I…I don’t know what’s just happened, but I feel…wow. That was…” I couldn’t put it into words, but I didn’t have to. Nick had planned this all out from the start. I would soon learn what it all meant, in time. But for now, I could only look back up at Jason, who was tucking his penis slowly back into his pants, like a warrior sheathing his sword after a kill. I look up at him with a pleading expression. “Can you…will you come over again? You have no idea what that meant to me. To us,” I added, looking back at Nick. I knew our sex life was forever changed.
    Jason smiled his toothy grin. “Sure, babe.” He looked like he was going to say something else, then stopped and looked at Nick.
    “Yeah, I was going to ask you,” Nick turned to me. “I thought if you and Jason, you know, hit it off, then he could stay here for a few weeks, until the semester starts up again. He’s got a year left before he graduates, and I figured we could give him a place to stay for the rest of the summer, and you and he could…you know…” I couldn’t believe what he was suggesting. It was a life-altering experience, delivered to my door. This was going to be the thing that changed the entire way I looked at sex, the entire way I viewed the male race. Even now, as Jason put his shirt on, reducing his aura once again to an average looking guy with a typical build and a big nose, I felt a difference in my perspective. He was like a superhero returning to his street clothes, zipping his jacket up over his suit and cape. But when he looked at me and smiled again, I felt the electricity, the established mood of ownership. I looked back at Nick and kissed him.
    “It’s a wonderful idea. Oh, baby, thank you so much.” That was all I could say that first night. The next weekend Jason arrived to begin moving in, and the month ahead was going to be busy. My re-education had just begun.

Let me know what you all think. If you like talking about this stuff, or are a really hung guy and just like to chat, my YIM is alysen6. Take care, all!

Aly :)

2. wadislaw

wadislaw Active Member

Albums:
    Absolutely wonderful series, Aly. I couldn't stop reading! Love your writing style.

-Z

3. B_horribleperson

B_horribleperson New Member

keep writing it was great

4. alysen6

alysen6 Member

Thanks, guys, I had fun writing it. I'm writing a sequel, but I might just e-mail it to whoever wants it instead of posting six threads again.

Any hung guys like chatting, I'm Alysen6 on YIM. Peace.

Aly

5. Shelby

Gold Member

Of course I'm not Rob E., but imo any threads or posts you're willing to contribute benefit the board.

6. RideRocket

Gold Member

Alysen6 - That has got to be the best line ever! I might have to plagiarize you and use it as my signature...
    :smile:

7. Rob_E

Staff Member Administrator

Post away!

8. Tempest

Tempest New Member

Great story. Would love to see more of your writing.

-T-

Draft saved Draft deleted