The reach down

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by B_New End, Jul 10, 2008.

1. B_New End

B_New End New Member

When with a new, strange girl, we make out for a bit, and then I have to decide.... Do I slip my hands in her panties, or make out more? I am always afraid, that when I get down there, it will be dry as a desert, so usually, I go for about 10 or 15 more minutes of making out, before doing what a man has got to do.

Do you worry about it, or do you think direct contact will rectify the situation even if she is dry?

2. Mule

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    When I'm around, there's not a dry seat in the house. :wink:

3. frankieburberry

Albums:
    O.k heres a girls point of view. When im with a new guy i need to feel sexy tell a girl how gorgeous she is all that crap... then just try to go slow, let her lead you if possible. And babe, ive seen your gallery, with the size of your dick there is an extremely small chance that any girl would be dry.

Hope that helped.

4. psosandra

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    By making out, are you talking about just a lot of kissing, or are you including some breast play in that too? Cuz with me, if you kiss, and rub my nips, not a chance I'd still be dry!!

5. B_New End

B_New End New Member

First time.... there is no way Id try the reach down before playing with breasts. That's just against the natural order. In fact, their should be some ass grabbing first also.

LoL

hmmm... I guess I should ask... do you ladies ever get nervous and not wet, and afraid he is goign to reach down and think you don't care.... or do you just stop him until you are ready?

6. D_Coyne Toss

D_Coyne Toss New Member

I usually try to understand her body language. I like caressing her, touching her lips, neck, kissing her all over, and then gently caressing her nipples too.

Your voice can be a turn on too, if you can be sexy and romantic, as well as able to make believable appreciations on her (no, "your boobs are great" is not usually enough...). Your tone has to be tender and caring, but also virile and selfsure.

If the girl is not new, you also should already know what she likes and what are the g spots you have to reach to plase her.

Before going down there, be sure she is ready and willing for it, if you find dry, go on with te foreplay, or maybe, if she likes it, give her some cunninlingus, remembering always that women are not men, so take your time.

I hope what I wrote is not all bullshit, ladies.

7. cookiesweet83

cookiesweet83 New Member

Albums:
    /\ the above mentioned, great advice and not a load of bs.

8. D_Coyne Toss

D_Coyne Toss New Member

Thanks Cookie, I try my best :wink:

9. LargeInLife

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    New End, I understand your worries, here is my input.

Sometimes when you are making out with a girl, she has been building the whole situation up in her mind and by the time you kiss, she is already wet and ready to get fucked. But thats not always the case, so its safer to not expect that every girl wants her clothes ripped off right away, and you have to work a bit first.

Here are some pointers, for when you are making out with her,
    - Kiss her, and don't take extra long pauses to think or worry.
    - Touch her all over, start with the safe places that you know she probably won't immediately slap your hand away from, place your hand on her knee, start rubbing it gently, if that goes well move up her thigh a bit, slowly, over the course of a few minutes you will be tracing your hand as up and down her legs, caressing her, massaging her, relaxing her.
    - Keep the attention on her always.
    - Kiss her neck, nibble on her earlobe, mix it up, they love this.
    - Remember that foreplay for men and women is different. For men its usually considered the direct stimulation by hand/mouth,etc. that happens right before sex, and for women its much more mental, and starts long before penetration. You massaging her body is getting her in the mood, its relaxing her, its getting her juices flowing (literally and figuratively)
    - Tell her how sexy she is, how beautiful she is, what being with her, and looking/touching her is doing for you, and how much she turns you on.
    - **Here is a special goodie** When you are making out, hooking up, kiss her, pause, look in her eyes, then move your mouth about a half inch from her ear, take your voice down deeper a few octaves and tell her something like "From the first moment I saw you tonight all I wanted to do was tear your clothes off baby", or "Just thinking about all of the things I want to do to you is driving me crazy", or even simply "I love how sexy you are baby". Make sure you are really close to her ear, so she can feel your voice on her skin, the vibrations from talking so close and in a lower tone will send chills up her spine. *Warning: Doing that increases the risks of her underwear rapidly coming off, so use with caution.
    - When you are touching her body all over, as she becomes more comfortable start gradually moving into higher risk areas, graze her breast, lightly trace a finger up her crotch as you make your way up her leg, if she doesn't want it, she will probably tell you or just push your hand away. If she doesn't stop you, she probably wants it, so keep touching, keep squeezing, massaging.
    - Feel her crotch over her clothes and start rubbing her pussy through the fabric. If she is wet you will be able to feel her getting warm and moist, even through jeans you can start to tell if she is into it or not. If not, keep working, and doing everything above. If she is letting you keep going, take her pants off, finger her and go down on her, and if she isn't wet by then well... maybe she's not feeling your moves, or she is in a coma. I dont know. Just stay relaxed, make it about her, always mix it up and keep her guessing, (don't stay focused on kissing her neck for 20 minutes unless she asks you to, things get boring quick, so move from place to place, or please multiple places at once and overwhelm her senses, thats always fun) be confident, and most importantly, if you are paying attention to her its hard to screw it up, just respond to her reactions, have fun.

10. eastbaydude

eastbaydude New Member

Albums:
    Son, you can't move from first base to third with going past second base. Scientists invented a logical progression for a reason. Before you slide your hand into her panties, a little over the panties action is required.

If you go too fast, you may get thrown out of the game. If you take your time, the third base coach will be waving you home and she will be wet and ready.

11. latinluva

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    I have never had a girl be dry, lots of teasing and lots of dirty talk. However, if she was dry, some very hot clit licking and teasing will get her flowing like niagra falls.:tongue:

12. phonehome

phonehome Active Member

regardless of if you have 6 inches or 16 if you are "making out" and that equals what it means to most American males between 14 and 40 if by the time you get to checking moisture levels she is still dry then you are not doing it right!

Draft saved Draft deleted