The reach out for help thread

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by lafever, Feb 6, 2008.

1. lafever

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've created this thread for anyone who feels they need help, know that whatever you are going through that your not alone.
    There are many here at lpsg that are willing to give you the love and support you deserve without fear of being rediculed, with the help of the mods we'll keep this thread as true to the op as possible.
    If you feel the need to bash someone this thread is not for you, this thread is for giving kind loving support and words of encouragement.
    We can't change the face of things in general, people can be mean, that's the nature of the beast.
    But here we'll try and help the best we can and maybe guide you in the right direction, if not just to gain comfort in knowing you can share what's bothering you or maybe something your going through and you feel like you can't do it alone.
    God bless you, and i hope you find kind words love and support.
    After all this site is a support group, and by the grace of god we'll try and accomplish that.
    chris

2. invisibleman

Gold Member

I need help.

3. lafever

Gold Member

Albums:
    Whats up?
    chris

4. Gonzo3

Gold Member

Albums:
    ...........Whats up man.

5. Northland

Gold Member

help! I've fallen and I can't get (it) up (again). Able hands needed immediately and loving lips as well.

6. lafever

Gold Member

Albums:
    We're here for ya, able hands and loving lips you'll have to get on your own devices.
    I would suggest you use the large penis personal ads, you'll find it in the discussion forums.
    chris

7. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

Chris with all due respects. I don't think that anyone should be heading a help thread. Unless they are qualified to help someone. ie. therapist or counselor. Just for the fact that it's unethical to take on someone else's problems when you need help yourself.

I hope you don't see this as a bash, but someone who's concerned for the people who post in this thread, looking for real help, who may need a professional.

8. TheRob

Gold Member

Albums:
    pretty sure people would only take the thread as a shoulder to cry on type deal
    doubt anyone would request a mental evaluation on here
    tho at bodybuilding websites I have seen people ask for diagnosis over injuries....

9. B_ScaredLittleBoy

B_ScaredLittleBoy New Member

You can never have too many opinions. Or too much advice.

10. D_Percival Puddleford Pukehorn

HELP! I think I'm in love!!!!! :(

11. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

I need help finding a way to get back at the man and beat the system. I need to disassemble the establishment.

12. invisibleman

Gold Member

The reach out for help thread
    I just need help. I'm in need of help. (Invisibleman reaching...grasping for help.) :rolleyes:
    (Invisibleman cues up THE BEATLES "HELP!")

13. erratic

Gold Member

Good on you for wanting to help people, lafever. You're right. The internet can be a nasty place.

And you know, sometimes the best help is just to have somewhere to let it out where no one will judge you. Then you can move on.

Look at how successful postsecret is.

14. dreamer20

Gold Member

Obviously the OP doesn't want to help you. But you can have my lips...:kiss:

Here you are, my super star::wink:

YouTube - The Beatles -- Help!

15. classact1979

classact1979 New Member

Albums:
    I'm probably going to get bashed for this, but a friend of mine told me about this site and said I'd probably enjoy chatting with people here.

I can honestly say most of what I've read has been negative and even when I've wanted to respond in a positive way, I'm convinced the replies I receive will not be of a kind nature. If not that, then I see someone posting something they feel is important on a thread just to be made fun of in a less that positive way.

If this is an unpopular response, I'm woman enough to take it, or leave it. There's enough negative in the world, and online, that for once, it would be a welcome change to see something positive happen.

Good for you, Chris, for having the insight to start this thread.

16. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

It's not a bad site, and it's full of nice people, but remember when you see a thread you might not know the full story behind the people on it :)

17. lafever

Gold Member

Albums:
    This thread is for everyones input, all you have to do is try to the best of your ability to stick to the op, this thread is not a one man or woman job, it's for everyone to contribute in a kind and loving way, if not just to find comfort in knowing your not alone.
    As challenging as it may seem when someone asks for help here try and look at the similarities and not the differences and know that all we can do as a comunity here on lpsg is offer our experience, strength, and hope to others in need.
    In other words we can only try and guide someone into the right direction with empathy and unconditional love.
    chris

18. lafever

Gold Member

Albums:
    SP, i encourage you to come here and help others with open arms if that is your intention, if this is not your intention please keep mind of the op, thanks.
    chris

19. Northland

Gold Member

The Knicks are having an dreadful season and the price of amber rice is through the roof-how can I can get through this without overindulging in plutonium snorting?

20. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

Well - plutonium snorting is a tough one.. may I suggest you don't do cold turkey - could be risky - you need to wean yourself. Keep your current level of snorting but replace your plutonium with neptunium - carry on for a week, then drop to uranium, and so on. Let me know when you get to the thorium week and we'll get together and evaluate your progress.

Stay strong, N, we can get through this together. :hug:

Draft saved Draft deleted