The real deal

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by D_Barbi_Dahl, Apr 2, 2010.

1. D_Barbi_Dahl

D_Barbi_Dahl Account Disabled

I'm a redheaded, nympho who loves big cock. I'm an oversharer, a show off and I love attention. It's so refreshing to be on a site that I can show this side of myself...

But I'm also a fun, cool, girl who is the real deal. I do love sex and am very sensual and feminine.

I've recently discovered that size does matter and that bigger is better. Looking forward to making new friends.

2. Countryguy63

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    You sound and look hot!!

Welcome :smile:

3. TheRob

Gold Member

Albums:
    how did you discover size matters : P

4. D_Barbi_Dahl

D_Barbi_Dahl Account Disabled

I had never really been with a BIG guy until the past year. I've had plenty of good sex with average-sized guys. Then last year...I had my first experience with a BIG guy...we were making out and groping and when I discovered what he had I attacked him. That guy didn't use it to full potential...but it wet my appetite. Then I had the pleasure of being with a guy who was 9". We didn' have a lot of chemistry...but it was still good, just because of size...

So 3rd time was the charm...met a guy who is well endowed and a member of this site. He has size plus awesome skills...he's only able to come and play once a week...so he suggested I join so that I can make new BIG friends.

I have been with others to supplement my sex life since my BIG friend is only once a week...and it feels like a big waste of time. Size + skills = happy girl.

5. TheRob

Gold Member

Albums:
    too bad I don't live in cali :eek: ) you should do a verification photo you seem photogenic :eek: )

Draft saved Draft deleted