The real father of Anna Nicole baby part II

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
She tried to deep throat me, but gagged a bit too much so gave up, but I decided to try some special tricks on her to show my appreciation for such a royal fuck session. After wetting my two first fingers and playing around her clit I slid my tongue into her pussy and slowly rhythmically began massaging both her g-spot and her clit. It was not easy getting my tongue to her g-spot, but I managed quite nicely. She then surprising began to moan Clem, Clem, Clem. I asked who Clem was and she turning even redder than her nipples and her clit and then she apologized and told me he was the only man who ever used that maneuver on her so was sorry to use his name, but it was so special, she felt it was him again making her squirt those mighty floods all over the bed and my face and arms. She also told me that Clem reversed the tongue and fingers so I apparently I had gotten my instructions reversed – thank God I was having a hard time getting my tongue four inches into her pussy. I had slurped up some of that sweet nectar, it was like warm honey, and knowing that I was only the second man who gave her that very special orgasm was even more cock stiffening than I could ever have imagined – so I had to take a little break from working her with my very talented hands and fuck her again.

She later told me that Clem was just about her best lover along with his cousin, Booger. She kept telling me how beautiful their bodies were and how smart and funny both of them were, she practically wanted them to fuck them as soon as she met them. I almost stopped breathing at hearing the names Clem and Booger – I knew that was probably not their names since she said they both had English accents and those names sounded more like nicknames for Tennessee folks we both knew back home. The similarity of those names with two other names that were names etched on my soul made me stop in my tracks (well actually in her pussy).

Another shock for me. I told Anna that we had to have a time out, I had to tell her something that had been heavy on my heart for many years. I told her that I knew two cousins with names like those. We exchanged what we knew about them and I felt convinced that these two guys were my grandsons I had never seen. Then Anna had a chance to be shocked since her investigation into my past showed I had no offspring. Then taking a deep breath and withdrawing my monstrous swollen cock from the warmest sweetest pussy a man could ever reside in I confessed fully. In my junior year in high school at Junior Prom my date was my double second cousin (this important since this relationship is called super fucking cousin), Karen – we both got drunk and told each other all our secret woes and laughed and were silent then started to make out a bit too seriously. We did not think that saran wrap would be a perfect condom but wax paper was our only alternative, any she got pregnant and had to leave town with her family – that’s what one in did in the 1960’s in Tennessee. I never saw her again, but knew she had twins, a boy and girl, who later got married in their teens and at 18 each had a son named something like Clem and Booger. I swore and made good on word that I would never in any way try to follow her or whereabouts of her children, BUT I promised nothing about grandkids

Anna told me they told her these two guys were in their twenties but looked like 18 so felt she was fucking her own son, but they were both fantastic lovers she didn’t care. She also told me that they were quite a bit taller than me but both were sensationally good looking like me, one dark haired and one a blond and both were exceedingly well hung even more than me. One especially she remembered for having the thickest dick she had ever had in her pussy but he used it like the master of sex that both he and his cousin proved to be. She then giggled and said maybe they got that from me if they were my grandkids – I demurred to respond to that acclamation since it could not be true, but it was a nice thought anyway. All I knew from all my snooping was that both the boys were raised overseas and it was like a revelation hearing her speak so fondly of both of them. Then my tears mixed with her sweet pussy juices as I wept for those lost grandsons. She let them fuck her for 18 hours straight after meeting them in a bar in New York City she later told me but could not add more about them.

I asked Anna if there were other things that reminded her of me when thinking of those two magnificent men she had let fuck her in tandem. She remembered fondly that they both had gorgeous asses like mine, round, hard as a rock and great to hold on to when her jaws of life orgasms caused most men to want to withdraw their dicks clamped in that wondrous squeeze machine of hers. She was right on that point. There was so much clawing on my ass that she used to keep stationed in that strong pussy grip of hers, that I had to sit on Pampers for a week afterwards. I just had to keep thinking but I and those two wonderful guys both touched and sucked and fondled these tits and fucked the shit out of this perfect pussy hole – what a shared experience.

Maybe Clem and Booger are not my grandsons, but I can live in contentment thinking that the three of us shared a fantastic sex scene with one of our distant cousins and now have a little new little cousin also. I love Clem and Booger and wish I could actually meet them sometime. But in the meantime, when the actual father of Anna Nicole’s daughter is announced, you can be assured it actually is Motlissof and that his two sex god grandsons also had a chance to have a sensational sex feast with this departed love goddess.

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
I put this story under fiction because I knew it would be challenged anywhere else, but it is the gospel truth. And you can take heart about the brain dead guy who was proven to be Dannielynn's real father. They used my blood and tissue samples to divert the fatherhood from me to him as I contracted for them to do with no contest from me. So the baby will not be dumb as a bag of rocks but with my extremely high intellect may even be able to add 2 plus 2 and get 4 despite her Dad's protests to the contrary.