The Real Monty

footietackle

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This was a programme on channel 5 in the UK a few years back about a troupe of strippers from Sheffield, UK who based themselves on the film The Full Monty. I think there were 4 or 5 strippers all of whom seemed very well hung - the programme showed it all! However there was one with shoulder length blond hair who seemed ridiculusly large - as in at least 9 inches soft. He had a huge piece of meat dangling between his legs and you saw it for extended periods of time as he walked through the audience.

Just wondering if any1 else saw this programme and can remember this hottie? And if there are any pics of the show? A similar stripping event was shown on Real Sex, Channel 5 again, where a number of horse hung black strippers were strutting about naked

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I do remember the show, for my sins. :rolleyes: It was originally screened on 19 March 1998, and the "Real Monty" seems to have kept on touring until around 2002. The documentary was narrated by Sean Bean. And yes, they all seemed well-endowed, as I recall. I can find little evidence of it online other than an old article:

---> Fun_People Archive - 26 May - The REAL Real Monty

However, there certainly is video from it out there, as a guy used to sell it on eBay :rolleyes:, plus the pay-site malestrippersunlimited.com claims to have it.

There was a follow-up documentary, "More Real Monty" in 2002 about a different set of strippers, narrated by Mike Reed (of "Eastenders"), and this also featured one who was more hung than the others (with the others average in this case), ... footage of 'Dave' and his 'helicopter trick' :rolleyes: can be found in a four-minute compilation of clips from the show at:

---> RapidShare Webhosting + Webspace

[let me know if you can't use rapidshare and I'll upload it elsewhere]

zx66662002

Just Browsing
Media
This was a programme on channel 5 in the UK a few years back about a troupe of strippers from Sheffield, UK who based themselves on the film The Full Monty. I think there were 4 or 5 strippers all of whom seemed very well hung - the programme showed it all! However there was one with shoulder length blond hair who seemed ridiculusly large - as in at least 9 inches soft. He had a huge piece of meat dangling between his legs and you saw it for extended periods of time as he walked through the audience.

Just wondering if any1 else saw this programme and can remember this hottie? And if there are any pics of the show? A similar stripping event was shown on Real Sex, Channel 5 again, where a number of horse hung black strippers were strutting about naked

Oh my word! I do indeed remember this show and in particular the awesome blonde guy! He was incredible! We are first introduced to him as he was doing a solo act at a pub. We see him starting to strip revealing a very average, even skinny body and you're wondering, how the hell is this guy a stripper? He's only average looking and he certainly isn't buff. And then he starts strutting around the pub with only a towel around his waist, flashing ladies left, right and centre and although we can't see his 'junk' yet we can certainly see the women's reaction! Then he stomps up onto the stage and whips his towel up for a second.....to reveal a fucking MASSIVE schlong swinging heavily between his thighs, almost down to his knees! It was fucking HUGE!! It was so hot to have a glimpse of massive cock on a guy you would never have expected to be that hung. Surprises like that (massive cock on skinny average Joe) are a really favourite of mine. Later in the show we see that he's just an ordinary guy trying to make some extra money. He even seems quite shy and awkward about what he does and about his size. Love that an average guy can be transformed into a stripping sex God just by virtue of the enormity of his willy. Wonderful stuff. I would LOVE to see that show again, or at least the bits with the blonde guy and his monster dong!! I saw that it was re-run on the Biography Channel recently (this is in the UK) but sadly I don't have this station so I missed out. Did anyone else see it?

sunonmars

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I do remember the show, for my sins. :rolleyes: It was originally screened on 19 March 1998, and the "Real Monty" seems to have kept on touring until around 2002. The documentary was narrated by Sean Bean. And yes, they all seemed well-endowed, as I recall. I can find little evidence of it online other than an old article:

---> Fun_People Archive - 26 May - The REAL Real Monty

However, there certainly is video from it out there, as a guy used to sell it on eBay :rolleyes:, plus the pay-site malestrippersunlimited.com claims to have it.

There was a follow-up documentary, "More Real Monty" in 2002 about a different set of strippers, narrated by Mike Reed (of "Eastenders"), and this also featured one who was more hung than the others (with the others average in this case), ... footage of 'Dave' and his 'helicopter trick' :rolleyes: can be found in a four-minute compilation of clips from the show at:

---> RapidShare Webhosting + Webspace

[let me know if you can't use rapidshare and I'll upload it elsewhere]

Hey, i still have this on video, must rip it to dvd and then put it onto shareaza, i'll get it out there one of these days. My favourite was the big musclebound one, he had a wife but my god, what i wouldnt have done to that cock.

mseles1

Just Browsing
Media
The biography broadcast of it was completely censored, well bits were seen but you needed your specks.
Please upload it anyone who has it. Along with Jimmy Dean it is the reason I'm dating David not Davina.

shiplord

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Anyo

Bump. Does anyone have a copy of this to share?

Reactions: mcmakagk
D

deleted22218631

this sounds amazing! does anyone have the original documentary?