The REAL reason Clinton "suspended"

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
She really is a marvel. As frugal with spending as G.W.Bush was. :rolleyes:

Her campaign is 30 million in the hole. She needs all the money she can get to pay down the debt. Romney suspended his campaign as well. It's a technicality. Relax.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
She's f'ing broke! You can't continue the "fight" $20M in debt. If she had the money, she'd still be taking this fight to credentials.

NYT: Clinton has few options on debt - The New York Times - MSNBC.com

Stay tuned for her supporters to call for Obama to bail her out... sheeeesh

She was this much in debt months before she decided to quit. Why try to use that as an excuse now? Just because MSNBC said so? It makes no logical sense.

All the Hillary haters got what they wanted. They have Obama with the nomination and Hillary is out of the picture. You should be happy now. Learn to move on!! We could be focused on real stories, such as Part two of the Senate Intelligence Report, an important story that exposes more inaccuracies and lies the Bush Administration used to sell the Iraq War. A story that only one newscaster on any of the major networks mentioned and didn't even elaborate on. But yeah... let us all act like news vultures & bottom feeders and keep on munching on a dead news item! :rolleyes:

Shelby

Experimental Member
Media
I keep hearing about how 18 million people love her ass. Why don't they hop online and donate $2 each? Hill could retire her debt and still have a shitload left over.

Hell, I bet Trinity would be good for at least a fiver if she hasn't already maxed out.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
I keep hearing about how 18 million people love her ass. Why don't they hop online and donate $2 each? Hill could retire her debt and still have a shitload left over.

Hell, I bet Trinity would be good for at least a fiver if she hasn't already maxed out.

Many of them voted for her but have been dead for years.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Damn. Some of y'all need to look up "how to get a life" - then get one.

My sentiments exactly.
I'm curious to know how the financial status of those who actually want to make this an issue? Do they have any kind of debt to be paying off now? Credit cards? Student loans? 6 out of 10 Americans are in some kind of debt now, but that doesn't stop them from doing what they need or want to do. But of course, in the minds of Clinton haters going in debt is the quintessential sin that they would NEVER allow themselves to fall into.

Last edited:

Trinity

Just Browsing
Media

Absolutely Shelby. As a matter of fact there is a movement of Hillary Supporters working to Help Retire Hillary's Debt by encouraging millions of her supporters to donate a few bucks to that effort.

In addition to taking care of that, many are organizing to impact the DNC and the General Election.

Just Say No Deal
our
philosophy
Millions of disaffected voters or "pumas"
have banded together to form this coalition
of the unwilling...
- Just Say No Deal!
If the parties won't
uphold democratic
principles, who will?

If the voters don't
hold the parties
accountable, who
will?

Trinity

Just Browsing
Media
Look, you're going against the wishes of Hillary Clinton, Trinity. Give it up. You're coming off simply "anti-Obama" instead of "pro-Hillary" right now.

Every voter has a right to support any candidate they choose. Hillary Clinton can support and endorse any candidate she chooses...
and so can I.

Your personal opinion of what is or isn't Pro-Hillary does not interest me in the least.

playainda336

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Well, first you need to lose that patronizing attitude, because I'm simply trying to understand your reasoning.

Secondly, it's not about what my opinion is. Hillary Clinton formally, publically, etc. endorsed Barack Obama.

It's a simple argument.

If "x" is a supporter Hillary Clinton's decisions. If Hillary Clinton's decision is to support Barack Obama. Then "x" (should) also support Barack Obama.

Where does your reasoning deviate?

Trinity

Just Browsing
Media
Well, first you need to lose that patronizing attitude, because I'm simply trying to understand your reasoning.

Secondly, it's not about what my opinion is. Hillary Clinton formally, publically, etc. endorsed Barack Obama.

It's a simple argument.

If "x" is a supporter Hillary Clinton's decisions. If Hillary Clinton's decision is to support Barack Obama. Then "x" (should) also support Barack Obama.

Where does your reasoning deviate?

Your equation is silly and doesn't make sense.

A supporter of Hillary Clinton's decisions? A supporter therefore must support every decision Hillary Clinton makes?

How do you explain IndustrialSize not agreeing with Obama on gay marriage and the repeal of DOMA leading to federal recognition of gay marriage? Doesn't IndustrialSize agree with every decision of his candidate?

I answered your question in my many posts.

Trinity, you've got to let this go at some point.

The Democratic Primary is over. I am now looking on to the General Election and politics going further. I'm not sure what you are suggesting I let go...because you have your vote and I have mine. You can voice your position and I can voice mine.

D

deleted213967

The Democratic Primary is over. I am now looking on to the General Election and politics going further. I'm not sure what you are suggesting I let go...because you have your vote and I have mine. You can voice your position and I can voice mine.

As it happens, Don Rubirosa has no vote here. He appears to be hailing from Canada (yes, that NAFTA "partner" which employs underpaid free-range children to unfairly compete with us and steal our jobs).

playainda336

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Your equation is silly and doesn't make sense.

A supporter of Hillary Clinton's decisions? A supporter therefore must support every decision Hillary Clinton makes?

How do you explain IndustrialSize not agreeing with Obama on gay marriage and the repeal of DOMA leading to federal recognition of gay marriage? Doesn't IndustrialSize agree with every decision of his candidate?

I answered your question in my many posts.
Emphasis on the "should". That is, if you're only supporting Hillary's ideals.

And you haven't "answered my question in many posts". This is a new question.

And I'm not asking you to spit objections to the argument I presented. I'm asking what is your reasoning for...whatever it is that you're doing?

It's not Hillary vs. Obama anymore. She conceded. And it's not Hillary vs. McCain...she's not running in the general election.

You're either for McCain or you're for Obama at this point. Anything else is counter productive to the elective process and you're more likely to gain ground on the issue by writing in "Barney the Dinosaur".

So I ask you, yet again...what is your reasoning? What are you attempting to prove? What is your goal?

Last edited:
D

deleted213967

She's f'ing broke! You can't continue the "fight" $20M in debt. If she had the money, she'd still be taking this fight to credentials.

NYT: Clinton has few options on debt - The New York Times - MSNBC.com

Stay tuned for her supporters to call for Obama to bail her out... sheeeesh

Oh the irony!

For BHO's followers to effectively finance marketing efforts that were designed to bring him down (some of which now recycled by the McCain campaign free-of-charge)... :thinking:

D

deleted213967

You're either for McCain or you're for Obama at this point. Anything else is counter productive to the elective process and you're more likely to gain ground on the issue by writing in "Barney the Dinosaur".

I am not sure what your point is either. The Real World is not black and white.

Some voters are facing a rock-versus-hard-place dilemma and may be lured by the sirens of a purple life form.

Weren't you a McCain courtisan yourself only weeks ago? Surely you can agree the man is no bigot and no orthodox conservative. He may present some appealing traits to people who supported the Clinton bid.

Notaguru2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Absolutely Shelby. As a matter of fact there is a movement of Hillary Supporters working to Help Retire Hillary's Debt by encouraging millions of her supporters to donate a few bucks to that effort.

In addition to taking care of that, many are organizing to impact the DNC and the General Election.

Just Say No Deal
our
philosophy
Millions of disaffected voters or "pumas"
have banded together to form this coalition
of the unwilling...
- Just Say No Deal!
If the parties won't
uphold democratic
principles, who will?

If the voters don't
hold the parties
accountable, who
will?

Feminazis need to get over it. You're so damn disenfranchised... bullshit. You're a bunch of sorry fuckin' losers who think you're entitled. If Hillary had run her campaign from the start like she did at the end, she would've been nominated. But she didn't. She couldn't even keep her surrogate fuck husband in check. Every time Bill opened his mouth, it was gaff after gaff. Thanks to VF, we're hearing the first tidbits of yet ANOTHER affair he had with an actress (the rest of that story will be coming out too). The Clintons are nothing but baggage and the MAJORITY of the democratic party agreed.

You give women a bad name. You lose an election and all of a sudden, you're a victim. Obama didn't do ANYTHING to Hillary. Name ONE THING he did to Hillary other than deflect all the shit she tried to sling all over him for the last year. Name ONE THING. You can't.

Your anger is misplaced and you denigrate the voting block you represent.

What's that saying? "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned." You're living it.

Last edited:

Trinity

Just Browsing
Media
Feminazis need to get over it. You're so damn disenfranchised... bullshit. You're a bunch of sorry fuckin' losers who think you're entitled. If Hillary had run her campaign from the start like she did at the end, she would've been nominated. But she didn't. She couldn't even keep her surrogate fuck husband in check. Every time Bill opened his mouth, it was gaff after gaff. Thanks to VF, we're hearing the first tidbits of yet ANOTHER affair he had with an actress (the rest of that story will be coming out too). The Clintons are nothing but baggage and the MAJORITY of the democratic party agreed.

You give women a bad name. You lose an election and all of a sudden, you're a victim. Obama didn't do ANYTHING to Hillary. Name ONE THING he did to Hillary other than deflect all the shit she tried to sling all over him for the last year. Name ONE THING. You can't.

Your anger is misplaced and you denigrate the voting block you represent.

Now, if you would please type that speech up and give it to Mr. Obama to read on all the networks...don't change a word...don't abbreviate, don't hesitate...just do it.

And thank you for saying that. And the funny part is you actually think you are right for saying it.