The REAL reason Clinton "suspended"

D

deleted15807

Trinity you are no democrat. Just go and join the RNC where you belong and get some Lexapro along the way.

HyperHulk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I read all three posts and found absolutely nothing "scary"......except for your penchant to use FOX news as source of the truth......Help me out...is PUMA an acronym???(also interesting.......most of the Domain Names listed at justsaynodeal.com are all registered to the same entity)

Nice piece of detective work industrialsize. I checked out a coupe of those blogs because I was wondering what was going on with them. Some of them are referring to Obama as an anti-White racist--umm, he's half white and his "white" family raised him, how could he be anti-white? Yeah, exactly.

I have a suspicion that these groups are an extension of Operation Chaos, a bankrolled republican attempt at stirring the pot. The language that is used and the attacks on Obama and his wife are all designed to make people afraid of him, and vote McCain. It's smart tactics and the republicans have nothing to lose by trying them--let the democratic party destroy itself while we watch. Let's hope less and less democrats will allow themselves to be so easily manipulated and see these plants for what they are.

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
People should know who they are voting for and who they are actually telling others they better vote for...We are not extremists...Half of the Voters in Democratic Party did not support Obama. We are millions of Disaffected Voters.

Obama fake Senator in Illinois
  • Obama was light on his antiwar rhetoric and the vote to authorize when politics came into play
  • Obama and his naivete on sitting down unconditionally with enemies had to rewrite history in an attempt to support his unwise plans but succeeded in only contradicting himself
  • Obama did little as a State Senator and has less to show for himself in the U.S. Senate
  • Obama, The DNC and Howard Dean...
The stuff about Obama, Howard Dean and The DNC is just scary!

Obama moves DNC operations to Chicago

In a major shakeup at the Democratic National Committee -- and a departure from tradition -- large parts of the committee's operations are relocating to Chicago to be fully integrated with the Obama campaign.
The DNC's political department, housed in Washington, D.C., will be dramatically rebuilt, with staffers offered a choice of moving to Chicago, joining state operations, or staying in Washington, DNC spokeswoman Karen Finney said.
But the power will clearly be shifting to a centralized Chicago hub.
The DNC's key role in coordinating political operations with state parties is expected to largely be taken over and overseen by Obama's senior staff in Chicago, state party officials said.
"This is part of the implementation of the plans Paul [Tewes] discussed last week with the state party chairs," Finney said. "As part of the efforts to fully integrate DNC operations with the Obama campaign here in Washington, in Chicago and in the states, political, field and constituency operations are moving to Chicago to work in the Obama headquarters. The goal is to consolidate these efforts into one operation and effectively drive one national strategy."
People familiar with the plan said that state party staffers paid for under Howard Dean's 50 State Program would be shifted to working for the presidential campaign, at least in targeted battleground states.
The move reflects Obama's desire to maintain an unusually streamlined campaign, as well as his swift and complete takeover of a Democratic Party that isn't always known for its unity. The move may also save the campaign money, as the Obama campaign can use DNC salaries and staff to pay for elements of its organizing campaign and avoid some of the duplication that has often dogged presidential efforts.

Obama moves quickly to reshape DNC

"But the move to Chicago also inspired some concern among Democrats who would prefer the party play a larger, independent function, and not merely serve the nominee." Read the full story
A different view on Obama and the DNC........Not so scary as someone would have us believe:
Obama moves quickly to reshape DNC - Ben Smith and David Paul Kuhn - Politico.com

Trinity

Just Browsing
Media
A different view on Obama and the DNC........Not so scary as someone would have us believe:
Obama moves quickly to reshape DNC - Ben Smith and David Paul Kuhn - Politico.com

Indy, I posted that link myself. The following quote is from that article:

"But the move to Chicago also inspired some concern among Democrats who would prefer the party play a larger, independent function, and not merely serve the nominee."

Obama, Tewes and MoveOn.org running the DNC is off the deep end. The Democratic Party is moving in the absolute wrong direction...away from the democratic priniciples which were its foundation.

D

deleted15807

"But the move to Chicago also inspired some concern among Democrats who would prefer the party play a larger, independent function, and not merely serve the nominee."

Obama, Tewes and MoveOn.org running the DNC is off the deep end. The Democratic Party is moving in the absolute wrong direction...away from the democratic priniciples which were its foundation.

What is Lexapro?

Lexapro has been proven in clinical trials to be an effective and well-tolerated prescription medication that improves the quality and enjoyment of life for adults suffering from depression.

What Is Lexapro? What is Lexapro For?

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Also in the article:

"The shift of the DNC’s political and field organizing operations to Chicago will consolidate the Democratic presidential campaign apparatus more than in either of the last two cycles, when staffers at DNC headquarters overlapped – and occasionally competed – with aides to Al Gore and John Kerry.'

" “We’re looking at every way possible that we can most efficiently run this campaign,” said Obama spokesman Bill Burton.

DNC aides publicly welcomed the transition, which is a standard effect of any presidential nomination. "

Not so scary!Doesn't sound like some Master Plan to take over the Democratic Party.....It's about getting the nominee elected!

Last edited:

saabman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
You're on point, but I would argue that Obama supporters aren't the ones attacking. We've been trying to get the Clinton supporters onboard with us and many of them have come to the light and will continue to do so. In fact, Obama now has a double digit lead over McCain among women voters. This is growing everyday now.

I did some research, and at this point of the race in both 2000 and 2004 Al Gore and John Kerry both held double-digit leads over Bush. It's a long road to November.

Trinity

Just Browsing
Media
Also in the article:

DNC aides publicly welcomed the transition, which is a standard effect of any presidential nomination. "

Not so scary!Doesn't sound like some Master Plan to take over the Democratic Party.....It's about getting the nominee elected!

Indy, it would be the DNC's and Howard Dean's job to coordinate the effort to make sure the Democratic Nominee is elected. Nobody is disputing that. However, this move is off the deep end. I posted several articles to show just how farfetched Obama and his power move is.

The first article I posted from Politico:
In a major shakeup at the Democratic National Committee -- and a departure from tradition -- large parts of the committee's operations are relocating to Chicago to be fully integrated with the Obama campaign.
The DNC's political department, housed in Washington, D.C., will be dramatically rebuilt, with staffers offered a choice of moving to Chicago, joining state operations, or staying in Washington, DNC spokeswoman Karen Finney said.
But the power will clearly be shifting to a centralized Chicago hub.
The DNC's key role in coordinating political operations with state parties is expected to largely be taken over and overseen by Obama's senior staff in Chicago, state party officials said.
"This is part of the implementation of the plans Paul [Tewes] discussed last week with the state party chairs...
This is not normal operations. This is not how it is traditionally done. I posted another article from ABCNews to show just how Howard Dean is in Obama's pocket. It is no wonder DNC Aides are favorably viewing "the move." And who is Paul Tewes? The last article I posted explains the relationship between Obama, Tewes and MoveOn.org.

This is one of the scariest things I've ever seen. Obama, Tewes and MoveOn.org will be controlling the DNC in Chicago. Read the articles. And again I post:

"But the move to Chicago also inspired some concern among Democrats who would prefer the party play a larger, independent function, and not merely serve the nominee." - Politico

If it was just about getting the Nominee elected, Obama could have sent some of his staffers to the Washington Headquarters of the DNC to be liaisons between his campaign and the DNC. The DNC and the Democratic Party should maintain its autonomy, authority and independence because it serves the people not one man. We work to elect our Nominee as the Democratic Party. Obama doesn't run, control, take over the Democratic Party to get him elected.
McCain has put his own team at the Republican National Committee to operate a Victory Fund Committee that is corralling top donors and plotting strategy for the general election. - Associated Press
By the way, the last article I posted that cited "Fox" was citing the above mentioned Associated Press article.

The Obama campaign is taking over the Democratic Party and putting Tewes and MoveOn.org in charge to run it. Howard Dean has obviously been promised something in the "Administration" to step aside and take a back seat and even promote the power move and Dean has made promises to DNC staffers.

This is unacceptable. It may just split the the Democratic Party in two. I never thought there would be a third party but it just might happen.

Trinity

Just Browsing
Media
Notaguru
You're on point, but I would argue that Obama supporters aren't the ones attacking. We've been trying to get the Clinton supporters onboard with us and many of them have come to the light and will continue to do so. In fact, Obama now has a double digit lead over McCain among women voters. This is growing everyday now.
I did some research, and at this point of the race in both 2000 and 2004 Al Gore and John Kerry both held double-digit leads over Bush. It's a long road to November.

That is the only poll that is being pushed in the media because its propaganda. Obama needs women to come around so they think the more they say it the more it will happen. Same kind of stuff Bush did. Obama simply has a bump from Hillary suspending her campaign. That does not mean women will vote for Obama in droves in November.

And Obama slipped as of yesterday...lost three points to McCain nationally. Head to Head Obama leads by three points within the margin of error. The bump he got from securing the Nomination didn't last long.

Women aren't the only voting block Obama must win over and a number of women won't go for Obama. Obama also has to get Blue Collar Workers in order to turn 4-6 states blue on the electoral map to beat McCain.

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That is the only poll that is being pushed in the media because its propaganda. Obama needs women to come around so they think the more they say it the more it will happen. Same kind of stuff Bush did. Obama simply has a bump from Hillary suspending her campaign. That does not mean women will vote for Obama in droves in November.

And Obama slipped as of yesterday...lost three points to McCain nationally. Head to Head Obama leads by three points within the margin of error. The bump he got from securing the Nomination didn't last long.

Women aren't the only voting block Obama must win over and a number of women won't go for Obama. Obama also has to get Blue Collar Workers in order to turn 4-6 states blue on the electoral map to beat McCain.
Obama does NOT have a problem with women......Most women ave a VERY CLEAR understanding on how bad McCain is on women's issues.........he scored a ZERO on Planned Parenthood's scale whereas Senator obama scored 100.........The women he does have a problem with are from justsaynodeal and it's perfectly clear that there is absolutely nothing he can say or do to win their vote.......this SMALL group,in the grand scheme of things, of women will never vote for him and will help elect senator Mccain whose track record on women's issues is atrocious.....Women WILL vote for Obama in droves in November, you won't be part of the "drove'

HyperHulk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Trinity--you're writing alot and I can see how important all of this is to you. I'm not sure you realize though how remarkably insane your posts and observations come across. We get that you don't like Obama and you preferred Clinton. Trying to turn Obama into the bogeyman though, just rings false. You're painting the guy as malicious, scary and evil. No one sees this really but you and a few other delusional people. Inexperienced maybe. The anti-christ, nah. Anyways, knock yourself out. I guess the more time you spend researching and writing these blatantly imbalanced and crazy posts, the less time you're spending doing anything that is actually constructive for the republicans.

Just do us all the favor and stop pretending that you actually care about the democratic party or Clinton. If you really cared, you wouldn't be supporting the republicans to teach the democrats a lesson and you would believe Clinton who supports Obama, asks her supporters to support him and wishes McCain fails in his bid for presidency. As crazy as you come across, don't be so nuts to think that we are all that stupid.

Trinity

Just Browsing
Media
Trinity--you're writing alot and I can see how important all of this is to you. I'm not sure you realize though how remarkably insane your posts and observations come across. We get that you don't like Obama and you preferred Clinton. Trying to turn Obama into the bogeyman though, just rings false. You're painting the guy as malicious, scary and evil. No one sees this really but you and a few other delusional people. Inexperienced maybe. The anti-christ, nah. Anyways, knock yourself out. I guess the more time you spend researching and writing these blatantly imbalanced and crazy posts, the less time you're spending doing anything that is actually constructive for the republicans.

Just do us all the favor and stop pretending that you actually care about the democratic party or Clinton. If you really cared, you wouldn't be supporting the republicans to teach the democrats a lesson and you would believe Clinton who supports Obama, asks her supporters to support him and wishes McCain fails in his bid for presidency. As crazy as you come across, don't be so nuts to think that we are all that stupid.

I don't have to write alot, I'm posting articles that are already written. I'm doing quite alot offline and online to see that the DNC understands that Disaffected Voters will not support Barack Obama and so that all the Voters can know who Barack Obama is and can make an informed choice come November. Don't you worry.

Just because I don't support Barack Obama does not mean I'm not a Democrat and I don't care about the Democratic Party. It means that there is a split and we do not agree. At this point, many Disaffected Democrats are turning Independent and leveraging their vote. This is the power we have as voters to make change happen in our Party and in our Nation and to have our voices heard. You may want Disaffected Democrats to just settle for Obama...You may believe that is the only right thing to do...but that is simply your opinion. We stand on the principles we keep talking about.

And there is nothing insane about that.

D_Thoraxis_Biggulp

Experimental Member
Media
Also, it makes more sense for Hillary supporters to settle for Obama, for the good of the party, than to refuse to vote or to defect to McCain. Obama and Clinton have deeply contrasting campaign strategies but extremely similar principles. In the latter terms, McCain is nearly everything that Clinton is not. How do the Clinton supporters rationalize decisions that would give rise to a stronger possibility of a McCain Presidency?
They've chosen their presumptive nominee, and he's going on the ballot. It's time to move forward and stop fudging the numbers.

D

deleted15807

Hush Sargon. You're the only one naming their meds. Now run along and take them.

Trinity you have gone from pushing Hillary...to bashing Obama...to pushing Hillary...to bashing the democratic party...constantly changing your avatar AND signature to reflect your many mood swings. Completely unable and unwilling to accept reality.

You NEED help!! Get it NOW!!

Last edited by a moderator: