The real test: Height to Size Trade Off, Would You?

hsyahoo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know many men and women would like to or wish to change their penis/breast size so here is the real test:
If it was possible, would you trade off inches of height for a larger penis? or larger breasts?
For example, being 6'0 in height, I don't think I would take off 1 or 2, or 3 inches from my height and add to my penis those inches. I wouldn't also go the other way, take off inches from my penis for extra inches of height.

Was just thinking about this and I wonder what the men and women here would do ?
If so how much would you trade off?
Think about it carefully and how it would change your look/size and if its really worth the change.

Jerry

B_WER25

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would never take inches off either. I am 6'2" (74") tall and I am 7.5" long and that is just perfect with me! I would like to be taller, but not at such a great cost.

D

deleted136887

Fantasy. It's like the genie pops out the bottle and you get one wish.

poonhunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I used to be one of those height obsessed guys. Now I'm all about my dick size and would gladly take a foot off my height for just an inch in penis length. My height's never gotten me anything.

Last edited:

JamesDean240

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm 6'5" x 240lbs and 7.5"~8.0" (depending on how much prep!)x5.5"...perfectly happy with what I got in both departments and seemiingly my current wife and past women have been also. Think i'll stick (pardon the pun) with what I got.

zombyalive

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
shit why not? i'm 6'2, i'd trade an inch off my height. not sure if i'd rather an inch in girth or length though. hahah, so silly.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For all of you who are 6', you could add an inch to you dick. According to the DMV, most men 5'11" will put on their drivers license that they are 6' anyway.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
tall girl. i like my boobs. gonna stay just as i am.

i could stand to be a bit shorter, have a little less cleavage for a boost to the brain pan.

FrankCastle

Just Browsing
Media
I know many men and women would like to or wish to change their penis/breast size so here is the real test:
If it was possible, would you trade off inches of height for a larger penis? or larger breasts?
For example, being 6'0 in height, I don't think I would take off 1 or 2, or 3 inches from my height and add to my penis those inches. I wouldn't also go the other way, take off inches from my penis for extra inches of height.

Was just thinking about this and I wonder what the men and women here would do ?
If so how much would you trade off?
Think about it carefully and how it would change your look/size and if its really worth the change.

Jerry

I'm already pretty short at 5'6, so I couldn't justify trading inches. If I were taller then I would have no issue giving up an inch or two of height to add to my average dick.

hsyahoo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Its amazing how for some, a few inches are important just where they are now.
Another point of view would be to ask your partner this question and see if they share your opinion?

I asked mine and she says she wouldn't change my height and size.

Maruli

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No way! I'm already short, and I feel like my boobs could be a teensy bit bigger.. but not if I'm going to be shorter than 5 feet!

marriedasian

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm not that tall, i'm only 5.5ft, so if i had a chance to trade, it would have to be for girth and not length. I'm content with my length, but more girth is always welcomed.

1 inch of height for 1 inch of girth (and i mean width-wise, so if i am 2 inches wide, i want to be 3).