The Real way to make it bigger

th3on3

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
its not spam if you want i'll post the ebook on here, but seriously its not spam, they do sell certain products but i have nothing to do with it

th3on3

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well i cant post it on here because the file is too big, but its not spam i just posted it here because i want to hear others opinions on it

th3on3

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
for all of you who are too scared to go to link and want to accuse me of spam, the book basically says that doing pe exercise for and extended period of time won't work because the tissues and ligaments build up a resistance to pressure after awhile, its says you should do the exercise for 4-8 weeks and stop for the same period of time, then do it again and repeat the cycle, it also says the use dht cream while doing the exercises and stop using it when you are not exercising,dht is the single hormone that causes the penis to grow during puberty, it also had certain products that you can use while takign dht to prevent hair loss if that is a problem for you.

WantSafeLongCock

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
From my own experence upon receving a large cock in my rectum in 1952 to 1972. My rectum stretched his cock from nine inches (1952) to over sixteen inches (1972). He sucked my cock to eight inches with his mouth, teeth removed. He did not want me any bigger because he enjoyed sucking my cock. He fucked me at least twice a week sometimes three or four times a week, during the twenty year period. He had four working testicles.
I don't know of any book you are speaking about. My partner is dead, Aids.
I need a small tight ass to fuck and stretch my cock in.
I have not found any pills or creams that do the job. I do enjoy cailias.
Thank you, WantSafeLongCock

andysmith

Just Browsing
Media
I my be a skeptic

But yes the body will adapt therefore to bypass this one must change thier routine. A bodybuilder does this by increasing weight, lowering weight and increasing reps etc etc.

Secondly id be scared to rub dht cream on my dick

jp_80

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I my be a skeptic

But yes the body will adapt therefore to bypass this one must change thier routine. A bodybuilder does this by increasing weight, lowering weight and increasing reps etc etc.

Secondly id be scared to rub dht cream on my dick

I'd be scared to take DHT too.

Dihydrotestosterone - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I think the original post is pure spam and possibly dangerous. Any product that requires you to also use a secondary product to curb the bad effects of what they're selling is pretty ridiculous. FDA-approved I think not.

antonio

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's not spam, but to me it is old news. I previously bought the materials by Kevin Pezzi who originally came up with the idea of Finasteride/DHT as alternating treatments (it won't work if you do them concurrently).

It is to date the leading opinions on chemical PE, except for the other chemical PE idea which is to take tri-mix injections at night and stretch your cock with nightly priapisms (you add prescription PABA to help the skin adjust). [I am not purporting this method, and spare your breath with the alarmist statements about how dangerous priapism can be.]

All chemical PE is in the experimental stages still. We just don't have the empirical data. But don't call something quackery just because it is in its infant stages of research. Remember, it took Edison thousands of experiments with filaments before he finally perfected his light bulb.

th3on3

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
antonio did you read the science of sex and advanced enlargement? have you tried the finasteride experiment? he said you have to take it for 6 months thats the only downfall. DHT is not dangerous, a matter of fact it can help in other ways too with gyno and andropause and also enlarged prostate which are all caused by excess estrogen, often people with high testosterone have this problem because excess testosterone turns into estrogen, DHT cant turn into estrogen, and abotu dht making your hair fall out, if taking dht makes your hair fall out it was going to fall out anyway when you become older because you are genetically predisposed to it, besides taking dht for 4 week periods probably wont make your hair fall out. I'm not saying this stuff works because i havn't tried it to prove it, but its very convincing because i know for a fact that DHT is the sole reason the penis grows during puberty, without dht men would look like girls, their penis would look like a clit, no facial or body hair it affects all male aspects except for muscle growth. and for that guy that compared pe to muscle building, and by adding more weight you get more results, well the penis is NOT A MUSCLE

antonio

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You're pretty much right on with all those statements. The only key unknown though is whether DHT does much of ANYTHING after puberty is over.

I bought the pdfs of both those Pezzi books. He is very repetitive and kind of annoying, but not nearly as much as other authors of his ilk, such as the ever-annoying Alan Ritz.

I have not tried the big experiment of Pezzi's because I am torn as to whether I want to go on Finasteride for six months (and in the process deprive myself of androgens).

I have tried DHT topical before. It didn't do anything for my size but maybe I didn't do it long enough. It did make me a bit more horny though. Not that I needed help in that area, haha.

th3on3

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yea he is kind of annoying, and for the size of that book there should be more info in it.