The real world average

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by 7andahalfby6, Jun 21, 2008.

1. 7andahalfby6

7andahalfby6 New Member

I know there are statistics everywhere about average penis size, but what is everyone's experience?

2. unabear09

Gold Member

Albums:
    from the studies I've read and seen online (Kinsey Report, a condom company study, and a few other studies) the average length penis is approx. 5.3-5.7 inches and average girth is somewhere around 4.5-5 inches. That is in the real world. Now the average on here appears to be around 7 inchs by 5 inches, but there are alot of people on here who exaggerated their figures or photoshop their pics.

3. jcjb2002

jcjb2002 Member

I have seen a cock that was tiny.. almost nothing but he was passionate and very sexy en though it was small..

In San Antonio, where I have been for years, most guys are average to above average. I see all sized though. I do know many Hispanic guys are above average. My partner is American Indian and he is huge. Having worked with many Mens contests for years, most are average.

4. assman69

assman69 New Member

From all the stats I've seen, around 5.5" long. I tend to think it'd be closer to but still under 6" for developed countries though. Just a guess.

Another thing you have to keep in mind is that guys with larger penises tend to have more partners for whatever reason. Obviously this will throw off people's perceptions of what's average.

#4 assman69, Jun 22, 2008
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2008
  5. Grindin

Grindin Active Member

Albums:
    I'm not an experts on cock size but I think the average is 6 inches.

6. red7.5

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Around 6".

7. B_RedDude

B_RedDude New Member

I've been having sex with men for quite a number of years and remember first hearing that average cock size was 6". I used to go around saying that I'd never seen an average cock then; its seems all of the ones I saw were above this stated average.

I am also remember discussing this with a female boss of mine, who said she thought the average was really larger than 6", and in the same conversation a male colleague guessed the average was 7", although he said he was no expert. (which was a shame, really, as he was yummy looking)

Anyone have a response for this?

I am gay and from the U.S. Could it be that American men have larger than average cocks? (i.e. highly developed, well-nourished country)

#7 B_RedDude, Jun 22, 2008
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2008
  8. B_RedDude

B_RedDude New Member

Duplicate Post. Sorry

Draft saved Draft deleted