Vagus

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A guys says: "Hey baby I was thinking maybe we could have really
rough sex/threesome/anal/ at my place this weekend."

He is:

-Really fat/has a 5 inch penis: "Eww you slob! How could you ever think that about me?! Never talk to me again you creep!"

-Kinda average looking/6 inch penis: "Hmm sorry I can't this weekend. I have
an important test/meeting/appointment on Monday so I don't want to be hungover/distracted this weekend. But if you're up for it we could still have drinks/dinner/see a Broadway show sometime."

Good looking/7 inch penis: "Tee-hee I'm not sure if I should, I mean, we only just met..."

Drop dead gorgeous/8 inch penis: "hehehe you are SUCH a bad boy! What time should I come over?!? I think My friend Michelle/Samantha/Erin is into it, do want me to call her so we can make it a threesome?"

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Fabulous!
Another twit trying to tell women what they think!
This is not a women's issue if anything it's a piss poor attempt at humor that's about to go horribly wrong.

rembrandt1603

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I disagree with your post... but only with the penis example. I've discussed this before with colleagues and friends (both male and female), and the admissions have correlated with it the vast majority of the time.

A better example;

Attractive guy in classroom, sat next to girl he has never met, never spoken to, nor even seen before. Guy starts flirting with girl, makes subtle sexual gestures and receives a good, positive response. The guy is welcomed as flirtacious and all the rest, even though his behaviour was esssentially grossly unwarranted.

Less than average looking guy, same thing, sat in the classroom next to the same girl. He tries a similar approach, and is branded a pervert and lecherous abomination (or whatever insult it would be). The guy is brushed off as a 'creep'.

It has everything to do with looks here, not penis size (though whether that was the OP's message, I have no idea). I've seen this happen a million times, and heard it from many more. Can't argue with those results.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
dude, whatever that girl did to you back in high school it's time to get over it.

really, therapy and medication could let you live a normal life.

eta:
Fabulous!
Another twit trying to tell women what they think!
This is not a women's issue if anything it's a piss poor attempt at humor that's about to go horribly wrong.

Ms. Dragon you just became the world's hottest Orbits Lady.

i must find gum to chew. right now.

Last edited:

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
A guys says: "Hey baby I was thinking maybe we could have really
rough sex/threesome/anal/ at my place this weekend."

He is:

-Really fat/has a 5 inch penis: "Eww you slob! How could you ever think that about me?! Never talk to me again you creep!"

-Kinda average looking/6 inch penis: "Hmm sorry I can't this weekend. I have
an important test/meeting/appointment on Monday so I don't want to be hungover/distracted this weekend. But if you're up for it we could still have drinks/dinner/see a Broadway show sometime."

Good looking/7 inch penis: "Tee-hee I'm not sure if I should, I mean, we only just met..."

Drop dead gorgeous/8 inch penis: "hehehe you are SUCH a bad boy! What time should I come over?!? I think My friend Michelle/Samantha/Erin is into it, do want me to call her so we can make it a threesome?"
Just reverse all the genders, write brassiere cup sizes instead of penis lengths, and this is a very old bunch of malarkey.

Pokieman

Experimental Member
Media
First of all, in the eyes of a woman, social status and/or money is more important than looks or dick size. Having more of either of those than other men will take you much further with the ladies than looks or dick size. Women like a good looking man, but they aren't as swayed by it as a man is by a hot babe.

D_Rosalind Mussell

Sexy Member
Media
A guy posts a forum titled "The Reality Of What Women Think", complete with misogynistic blathering.

He is:

-Really fat/has a 5 inch penis: A Trolling Asshat

-Kinda average looking/6 inch penis: A Trolling Asshat

Good looking/7 inch penis: A Trolling Asshat

Drop dead gorgeous/8 inch penis: A Trolling Asshat

Last edited:

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
First of all, in the eyes of a woman, social status and/or money is more important than looks or dick size. Having more of either of those than other men will take you much further with the ladies than looks or dick size. Women like a good looking man, but they aren't as swayed by it as a man is by a hot babe.

Not true either, social status and/ or money is only important to those women who find those things important.

No matter what gets posted it's never going to apply to all of us. We are each different and unique.

D_Rosalind Mussell

Sexy Member
Media
Not true either, social status and/ or money is only important to those women who find those things important.

No matter what gets posted it's never going to apply to all of us. We are each different and unique.

Amen, SG. I swear, we need a canned answer thread because it seems we give the same answers over and over again.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A guy posts a forum titled "The Reality Of What Women Think", complete with misogynistic blathering.

He is:

-Really fat/has a 5 inch penis: A Trolling Asshat

-Kinda average looking/6 inch penis: A Trolling Asshat

Good looking/7 inch penis: A Trolling Asshat

Drop dead gorgeous/8 inch penis: A Trolling Asshat
This.

HungThickProf

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Excuse me, but I find it hilarious that someone with a penis is trying to explain how vain and hypocritical women can be when guys are just as bad. If I'm not attracted to someone, and they just so happen to have a small penis, am I really obligated to fuck them so I'm not viewed as vain? Fuck no. Fucking should always be a mutual agreement, period. And if he or she is not into you, or don't want to see you on top of them while they're at climax, then so fucking be it. And if I'm going to engage in a threesome, then we're fucking, and not fucking someone I'm not attracted to. I don't do mercy fucks. Don't be a douchebag.

dirkjesje

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Vagus,
that's your idea how women think, that you can relate the rejection(s) to your looks and size.
What about the initial proposition?
If a women would ask me the same question... I would just smile and walk away.
Strange that you don t know the reality how men think : various
Well the women are not a different specie.