The Reason Why I Don't Make Videos Anymore...

playainda336

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I used to make videos like every week of me jacking off or doing something on my webcam and had a pretty huge fanbase of what I thought were adoring women.

...that is until I learned that my videos were somehow getting posted on Gay Yahoo groups. I was informed by one of my "fans" and then I talked to the moderator about getting it taken down.

Since that, I started doing more softcore type videos...and then realized that the same thing would happen. So I stopped making them.

Well, all I can say is that I'm glad I never used my face. ANOTHER one of my videos has been posted to a site WITHOUT my approval. But since it's a site that I'm sure a lot of LPSGers browse, I'll just let you know.

This is MY video:
XTube Video

Not whoever the hell "monroe" is.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Rule #1: 60-70% of "women" on the internet are men.

Rule #2: Act Accordingly.

Rule #3: If you post or email something, try not to be too upset where it ends up. The digital age makes file sharing immediate and worldwide.

Rule #4: See Rule #2.

Rule #5: Naked men are erotic, not only to straight women, but also to gay and bisexual men. Try not to be adverse to compliments from whoever sees them, regardless of sexual orientattion. You put it out there.

Rule #6: See Rule #4.

HotBulge

Worshipped Member
Media
Lowells talk to Cabots, Cabots talk to God
Lex' warnings are exactly right. I am surprised that Playaida is surprised that his videos migrated elsewhere. If you want soem degree of access control, then you should post to a site where the video can be distributed by invitation only. You would have to explicitly invite people to view your videos. ... Just a suggestion

Rule #3: If you post or email something, try not to be too upset where it ends up. The digital age makes file sharing immediate and worldwide.

Rule #5: Naked men are erotic, not only to straight women, but also to gay and bisexual men. Try not to be adverse to compliments from whoever sees them, regardless of sexual orientattion. You put it out there.

playainda336

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Oh, this is stuff I know, Lex. I've posted on here NUMEROUS times that if you post something on the internet then expect EVERYONE to see it.

This video was made like early this year. This is stuff I've learned since then. I only posted this to say "I remember why I don't..."

I'm not adverse to the compliments of people who see it, I'm adverse that it was posted by SOMEBODY ELSE other than me. That was my point of this thread. I'm not saying "OMG some gay dude is watching my video!" I'm saying "OMG someone else posted my video and it's not me!" and "If you see any videos with a guy who looks like this in it, it is me."

Identity theft and what not.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well as much inexperienced I am about the net and computers this I know:

When you choose to make public your body it goes public and than may be out of your control if you not secure it in every way possible. To get steal and passing to many hands and eyes in the process is something I would expect...for this motive I do not want to make me public..its weird to me people many people see me through this channel...I like to be seing when they are near by where I can see them to.

I dont care to express freely my mind thoughts and etc but its key and no negociable to preserve my face, body parts. I'm terrible private in this matter..hmmm...:rolleyes: