The Red in the....

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It was a normal Saturday and once the things that needed to be done were done the rest of the morning etc was time for a bit of light shopping, say hello to a few friends and to investigate if the street market had any good bargains or exotic items for sale.
I browsed along the bric-a-brac stall. Some glass, pictures and oddments but nothing special.
I was talking to a friend who runs a jewellery stall when I saw him.
Not really my time, far too young but oh what a shock of red hair, amazing.
He had that very pale skin that attracts the sun, blue eyes (as I found out later) and he had that gangly look of a guy still growing. He had jeans that fitted, none of this halfway down the waist stuff with a gusset almost on the ground plus yards of grubby off-white undies showing. His ass was round and firm, with long legs and a bum freezer of a jacket.
I must have had eyes that bored into him for he turned and looked right at me, looked across the road. I turned away, then back and he was still looking. I smiled, more to myself than him and said goodbye to my stall holder friend and wandered off.
Then there he was, in front of me, slowly walking. We both end up looking at stuff on the same stall, reaching for the same thing, our hands touched. I gave in and let him have it. He looked, handed to me saying he wasn't interested in it was I.
Somehow we walked together and chatted about stuff, chuckling over the odd bit of extreme tat, hoping for samples at the cheese stall. All the time I was conscious of his red hair, amazingly bright and tousled. And his eyes, as I said blue, blue and piercing and set off by his red eyebrows. It just seemed accidental but we did touch quite a bit reaching for things, walking through a thick bit of the crowd. In the end, feeling a bit naughty I was tempted to say “ I love the colour of your hair”. His head shook making his hair look alive, his eyes sparkled and a light smile played on his lips. “and I bet you're wondering if it's red all over”. I blushed. “I bet you are” he added. “possibly” I replied, “ but now you bring up, yes I am”.
He stood facing me, taller than me by an inch or so, looked into my eyes and said ”then you'll have to find out won't you”.
Propositioned, in the street, in the middle of a market and by a guy young enough to be my son.
My knees buckled a little, I felt weak, blinked and said “I live down the road”.
He pulled my arm “then let's not waste time”.
Now I'm used to being a seducer, a guy who goes on the prowl and making out with guys but it's always done on my terms, suddenly there is this young man taking the lead, and wow, did he take the lead.
As the doors closed he took me in his arms, pressed his lips to mine and his tongue forced between my lips and wow, I melted, I was gone. His hands were everywhere, his body pressed to mine, he struggled with zips and buttons and then there we were, still just inside the front door standing in our underwear with jeans around our ankles. He kicked his shoes off, stepped out of his jeans, helped me and then pulled me in close. I could feel my erection tenting hard, I could feel his rock like cock pressing into me.
“bedroom” he said quietly.
I took his hand a led the way and then there were, lying on the bed wrestling, slipping down briefs and feeling nakedness between us.
He stopped kissing me “now to see the proof of the wondering “
He stood before me, his pale skin burnished almost and there in that magic place was the fieriest bush I've ever seen, thick. Wild and verdant and growing up was a hard magnificent cock Eveready pulsating and throbbing. Not the biggest or thickest cock I've seen and had but oh how it suited, like an elephant horn it stood erect
I was on my knees pulling him in, sniffing, munching and licking all round his growth, his cock hard, the foreskin pulled back and his cock hole already glistening with pre cum, inviting me to swallow, and I did, down in a huge gulp which made him tense up, all the way till my nose was well and truly buried in that amazing bush so full of man smells and promise.
“slow down” he whispered as his hand mussed my hair and teased down by back “I want to enjoy you as well”. So there we were enjoying sucking cocks, feeling bodies and tweaking nipples, his buttocks firm and round cupped in my hands, I ventured further and found his hole, he clenched. I rolled him over on his tummy. Spread his legs wide and blew between his legs, he giggled and relaxed, I blew again and then ran my tongue down his spine, into his butt crack and found his rosebud hole quivering to the touch and probing of my tongue. Oh he tasted sweet, manly, salty and oh was I horny. And then he moved, quickly he was on top of me and kissing my rim flavoured lips, and again quickly he turned me, pulled me on my knees and was there.
I felt the end of his cock wet and slippery slide between my legs and unerringly finding my hole which I offered willingly. His six inches entered me, rock hard, no give, now tensing for extra thickness my anal muscles accommodated his cock all the way, his bush crushed and his balls hammering home. He fucked like a jack rabbit, his hands round my waist pulling me into him.
“slow” I said “slow down, take your time, have a rest then go again”. He kissed the n nape of my neck and pushed deep and then stopped, his length inserted. With his gyrations paused I worked my muscles to please his penetrator. He murmured with pleasure and then began, very slowly, to fuck again, this time the urgency gone, using the length of his cock to the full on the in and out strokes getting the most satisfaction running through his erection while pleasing my body with his more measured strokes. “do you want me to, um, cum?” came out like a little voice, satisfied. “rest a bit then begin again then, if you like I'm happy”. He managed to get me to lie on my tummy, still mounted, and lay on top of me. My muscles refused to let his cock droop and for a good ten minutes we laid there silently with his hardness still maintained until he slowly began to fuck me gain, this time face down, this time for the grand finale. He didn't last long and with a massive thrust, a gasp and then just falling onto my body I sensed and felt his load explode into my cavities. He quivered, he shook he laughed and then kissed the back of my neck.
We laid still, I felt him go slack inside me, slide out and then there he was was before me, his cock drooping and shining, his bush matted with sweat but gleaming red. I pulled him towards me. I got on top of him and laid cock to cock bush to bush for what seemed like an age, but slowly interest in the fleshy contact woke his member and he stiffened, boner is the right way to describe it indeed. We frotted, laid there kissing and grinding hips until I shot my creamy load which in turn brought him off, our cum mingled, mixed and then filled the void between us, our pubes filled with spunk and our body's hot from slipping and sliding.
We went to the shower, got under the hot water and washed each other off, soap suds and hands and lips. He was on his knees enjoying my hardness, sucking my balls and feeling my hole, now filled with his juices. He came up still holding my cock in his hand, water cascading over his body. “fuck me now” he said “I want it, here, in the shower. He turned round and pressed back, my cock knew what to do, it slipped into the space between his buttocks and found its resting place. “ah” he said, "do me”. I did do him, it was amazing standing up, his extra height helped and his hole though tight gripped me tightly but allowed access. With my hand round his waist and the other one on his cock I fucked slowly and deeply, making each thrust count, each withdrawal seem like I was going to come out. He moaned with pleasure, he pressed in to feel the inward thrusts and then I knew he was going to cum, I could feel his cock working, and so I obliged and shot my load and seconds later he spurted over the shower wall. He eased himself off, turned and we kissed deeply as the waters continued to run.
After we had dried, still naked, my eyes enjoying the sight of him bare, his red hair and that amazing bush with his nice pale cock drooping out of the undergrowth, we enjoyed a cuppa coffee. He was on a touring holiday and he'd come to the market on a recommendation, though not for what we had but because it was fun. Alas he wasn't going to be about for long as he had to get back to his friends and they were moving off to another place the following day.
“I'd better get going “he said “but......”, “yes" I said, “what?” “can I see you again maybe?” “I'd be more than happy and have you” we both laughed ”any time” “ah, now that would be good, then I could say I'd been had twice!”
“get dressed" I said ”but not till I've kissed my new friend”. And so I buried my nose and enjoyed the feeling, the texture and mentally stored up the memory of the colour.
Party was such sweet sorrow. “Thanks for having me,” I said “you've practised that a bit. He laughed “yep, I've topped but....”
The kiss was long and lingering, I could tell there was interest from both our cocks. “I must go, but thanks, thanks for taking me, and, I really do want to be had again and again”
I kissed him
“Ring when you want to come down and we can do naughty but nice things again and again”
“as long as they fill me and I fill you”
And with that the door opened and we left, me to shop and him to return to his friends.
He did ring, he did visit and we did fill ourselves with cock and cum and I continued to marvel at the redness of his bush and the hardness of his cock and the willingness to use his body to please.
And then, just as suddenly as it began his gap year was over and it was down to the realities of a life that for him had become mapped out.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It was a normal Saturday and once the things that needed to be done were done the rest of the morning etc was time for a bit of light shopping, say hello to a few friends and to investigate if the street market had any good bargains or exotic items for sale.
I browsed along the bric-a-brac stall. Some glass, pictures and oddments but nothing special.
I was talking to a friend who runs a jewellery stall when I saw him.
Not really my time, far too young but oh what a shock of red hair, amazing.
He had that very pale skin that attracts the sun, blue eyes (as I found out later) and he had that gangly look of a guy still growing. He had jeans that fitted, none of this halfway down the waist stuff with a gusset almost on the ground plus yards of grubby off-white undies showing. His ass was round and firm, with long legs and a bum freezer of a jacket.
I must have had eyes that bored into him for he turned and looked right at me, looked across the road. I turned away, then back and he was still looking. I smiled, more to myself than him and said goodbye to my stall holder friend and wandered off.
Then there he was, in front of me, slowly walking. We both end up looking at stuff on the same stall, reaching for the same thing, our hands touched. I gave in and let him have it. He looked, handed to me saying he wasn't interested in it was I.
Somehow we walked together and chatted about stuff, chuckling over the odd bit of extreme tat, hoping for samples at the cheese stall. All the time I was conscious of his red hair, amazingly bright and tousled. And his eyes, as I said blue, blue and piercing and set off by his red eyebrows. It just seemed accidental but we did touch quite a bit reaching for things, walking through a thick bit of the crowd. In the end, feeling a bit naughty I was tempted to say “ I love the colour of your hair”. His head shook making his hair look alive, his eyes sparkled and a light smile played on his lips. “and I bet you're wondering if it's red all over”. I blushed. “I bet you are” he added. “possibly” I replied, “ but now you bring up, yes I am”.
He stood facing me, taller than me by an inch or so, looked into my eyes and said ”then you'll have to find out won't you”.
Propositioned, in the street, in the middle of a market and by a guy young enough to be my son.
My knees buckled a little, I felt weak, blinked and said “I live down the road”.
He pulled my arm “then let's not waste time”.
Now I'm used to being a seducer, a guy who goes on the prowl and making out with guys but it's always done on my terms, suddenly there is this young man taking the lead, and wow, did he take the lead.
As the doors closed he took me in his arms, pressed his lips to mine and his tongue forced between my lips and wow, I melted, I was gone. His hands were everywhere, his body pressed to mine, he struggled with zips and buttons and then there we were, still just inside the front door standing in our underwear with jeans around our ankles. He kicked his shoes off, stepped out of his jeans, helped me and then pulled me in close. I could feel my erection tenting hard, I could feel his rock like cock pressing into me.
“bedroom” he said quietly.
I took his hand a led the way and then there were, lying on the bed wrestling, slipping down briefs and feeling nakedness between us.
He stopped kissing me “now to see the proof of the wondering “
He stood before me, his pale skin burnished almost and there in that magic place was the fieriest bush I've ever seen, thick. Wild and verdant and growing up was a hard magnificent cock Eveready pulsating and throbbing. Not the biggest or thickest cock I've seen and had but oh how it suited, like an elephant horn it stood erect
I was on my knees pulling him in, sniffing, munching and licking all round his growth, his cock hard, the foreskin pulled back and his cock hole already glistening with pre cum, inviting me to swallow, and I did, down in a huge gulp which made him tense up, all the way till my nose was well and truly buried in that amazing bush so full of man smells and promise.
“slow down” he whispered as his hand mussed my hair and teased down by back “I want to enjoy you as well”. So there we were enjoying sucking cocks, feeling bodies and tweaking nipples, his buttocks firm and round cupped in my hands, I ventured further and found his hole, he clenched. I rolled him over on his tummy. Spread his legs wide and blew between his legs, he giggled and relaxed, I blew again and then ran my tongue down his spine, into his butt crack and found his rosebud hole quivering to the touch and probing of my tongue. Oh he tasted sweet, manly, salty and oh was I horny. And then he moved, quickly he was on top of me and kissing my rim flavoured lips, and again quickly he turned me, pulled me on my knees and was there.
I felt the end of his cock wet and slippery slide between my legs and unerringly finding my hole which I offered willingly. His six inches entered me, rock hard, no give, now tensing for extra thickness my anal muscles accommodated his cock all the way, his bush crushed and his balls hammering home. He fucked like a jack rabbit, his hands round my waist pulling me into him.
“slow” I said “slow down, take your time, have a rest then go again”. He kissed the n nape of my neck and pushed deep and then stopped, his length inserted. With his gyrations paused I worked my muscles to please his penetrator. He murmured with pleasure and then began, very slowly, to fuck again, this time the urgency gone, using the length of his cock to the full on the in and out strokes getting the most satisfaction running through his erection while pleasing my body with his more measured strokes. “do you want me to, um, cum?” came out like a little voice, satisfied. “rest a bit then begin again then, if you like I'm happy”. He managed to get me to lie on my tummy, still mounted, and lay on top of me. My muscles refused to let his cock droop and for a good ten minutes we laid there silently with his hardness still maintained until he slowly began to fuck me gain, this time face down, this time for the grand finale. He didn't last long and with a massive thrust, a gasp and then just falling onto my body I sensed and felt his load explode into my cavities. He quivered, he shook he laughed and then kissed the back of my neck.
We laid still, I felt him go slack inside me, slide out and then there he was was before me, his cock drooping and shining, his bush matted with sweat but gleaming red. I pulled him towards me. I got on top of him and laid cock to cock bush to bush for what seemed like an age, but slowly interest in the fleshy contact woke his member and he stiffened, boner is the right way to describe it indeed. We frotted, laid there kissing and grinding hips until I shot my creamy load which in turn brought him off, our cum mingled, mixed and then filled the void between us, our pubes filled with spunk and our body's hot from slipping and sliding.
We went to the shower, got under the hot water and washed each other off, soap suds and hands and lips. He was on his knees enjoying my hardness, sucking my balls and feeling my hole, now filled with his juices. He came up still holding my cock in his hand, water cascading over his body. “fuck me now” he said “I want it, here, in the shower. He turned round and pressed back, my cock knew what to do, it slipped into the space between his buttocks and found its resting place. “ah” he said, "do me”. I did do him, it was amazing standing up, his extra height helped and his hole though tight gripped me tightly but allowed access. With my hand round his waist and the other one on his cock I fucked slowly and deeply, making each thrust count, each withdrawal seem like I was going to come out. He moaned with pleasure, he pressed in to feel the inward thrusts and then I knew he was going to cum, I could feel his cock working, and so I obliged and shot my load and seconds later he spurted over the shower wall. He eased himself off, turned and we kissed deeply as the waters continued to run.
After we had dried, still naked, my eyes enjoying the sight of him bare, his red hair and that amazing bush with his nice pale cock drooping out of the undergrowth, we enjoyed a cuppa coffee. He was on a touring holiday and he'd come to the market on a recommendation, though not for what we had but because it was fun. Alas he wasn't going to be about for long as he had to get back to his friends and they were moving off to another place the following day.
“I'd better get going “he said “but......”, “yes" I said, “what?” “can I see you again maybe?” “I'd be more than happy and have you” we both laughed ”any time” “ah, now that would be good, then I could say I'd been had twice!”
“get dressed" I said ”but not till I've kissed my new friend”. And so I buried my nose and enjoyed the feeling, the texture and mentally stored up the memory of the colour.
Party was such sweet sorrow. “Thanks for having me,” I said “you've practised that a bit. He laughed “yep, I've topped but....”
The kiss was long and lingering, I could tell there was interest from both our cocks. “I must go, but thanks, thanks for taking me, and, I really do want to be had again and again”
I kissed him
“Ring when you want to come down and we can do naughty but nice things again and again”
“as long as they fill me and I fill you”
And with that the door opened and we left, me to shop and him to return to his friends.
He did ring, he did visit and we did fill ourselves with cock and cum and I continued to marvel at the redness of his bush and the hardness of his cock and the willingness to use his body to please.
And then, just as suddenly as it began his gap year was over and it was down to the realities of a life that for him had become mapped out.
Post note - his undies that look grubby were in fact grey. His body was pale and white but his nipples like ripe strawberries stood out firm when he was sexually aroused, and mmm, tasted sweet. Dimples to boot, one on each buttock, each kissed on the way to eating his ripe asshole. His hard cock was a prober, with the amount of pre cum he made we hardly needed any lube when he wanted to fuck me, standing, lying, in the shower in bed. sitting on his member and doggy - oh how he loved doggy - to do me and to be done by me. For such a youthful guy he was certainly advanced in his sexual prowess and his eagerness to be topped for the first time like an eager virgin waiting to be deflowered, and in the shower it was the perfect place to spread his cheeks, open his very tight ring and slowly ease in till he enjoyed the fullness of my penetration. That gap year did fly with most weekends spent in bed, eating drinking or just fucking, he had an almost permanent erection when we were naked together so nowhere was safe to bed over for fear of his cock poking inside me.