The redhead's thread :-)

bi_todd

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Quick question: how many of the guys who watch this thread have made out with a red head? I've met up with 3. One was my first fuck buddy the other two were regular jerk off buddies, they all had lovely fire red crotches and one had an impressive hairy chest.
My first M-M experience was with a redhead college roomie. I've been hooked on fire crotch ever since. I've had a few redheads since college and the attraction is always strong. Redheads are a real weakness for me. Combine that with a big cock and I am powerless to resist.

buzzrider7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Lifelong passion here. I've had many, from one-time hookups, to FBs (including current) and a partner as well. They are clearly a rare and superior sub-group of our species and should be worshiped as such.

Quick question: how many of the guys who watch this thread have made out with a red head? I've met up with 3. One was my first fuck buddy the other two were regular jerk off buddies, they all had lovely fire red crotches and one had an impressive hairy chest.

Reactions: Jonlovesjizz

Hornet

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

I've said this earlier, but my first BF was a redhead, and gave the best head I've ever received! No one has come close to how brilliant he was!

Reactions: Jonlovesjizz

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
OK, I thought it was about time there was a thread for redheads to show their stuff and admirers to enjoy the view :wink:

So I'll start and hopefully the other firecrotch owners will join in :smile:

G:cool:
filled with desire, always love a "red", the firecrotch pubes such a huge turn on and wow, takes me back to basic fucking and sucking, and hey, your cock is perfect for that!

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight