The redhead's thread :-)

huw ginnit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Boys with red hair are so cute, and the majority it has been my pleasure to "meet" are overly endowed... Go Reds! I say.

Red hair with a curl, drool, I'm lost.... I knew one boy in my teens, a lad called Nathan who first attracted me, he looked like a Ed. Burne Jones prince!!! oh where are you now....

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Wow Brooklyn80!

I'm one too, having been born with bright red hair which turned to a darker red, and finally to auburn. Some years ago, I started shaving my head, like Mr. Clean, but I still have redish hair on my arms, and elsewhere, plus I still have a few left over freckles. lol

Redhead are HOT! and, man, you, ebb33, and the others in this thread, prove my point!

Brooklyn, how about some more pics?

Reactions: farmboy739

chrispy

Expert Member
Media
New Bedford (Massachusetts, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

boyo333

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
For Red pubes lovers like me. A great vid has just been posted on lifeout.com. ENJOY!

rexcasual

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Astonishing. Transluscent skin. Freckles mapping constellations. Myths revealed by connect the dot. Shocking tan lines on the few who tan. Gothic paleness contradicted with concentrations of pink. Traceries of blue veins etched under their topography. Prone to blush in bliss. Hair so varied. Ginger. Cinnamon. Tangerine. Apricot. Eyes so liquid. Peridot. Aquamarine. Sienna. Topaz.

Hey Red. D'ya know you're fab?

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My natural colour hair is a subdued auburn - brown with tints of red in it which only show up in light, but when I was younger I used to bleach my hair a honey blonde, when a little older I emphasized the red with henna and for many years it's been it's natural brownish. I can swear to you the old chestnut about blondes having more fun is a load of bollocks, redheads attract men like flies to shit :)

Reactions: ClaphamRob