The relation of penis size vs. car

BruceSter

Experimental Member
Media
Hi folks,

you all know what they say about men and cars... the bigger/faster/more brash a guy's car, the smaller is his dick. Now this is a place of mainly guys who don't have to compensate their lack of dick size, so all guys on here should be driving - what? Small asian ones (cars, not dicks, I mean - sorry, no racial epithet meant)? Let me hear some, and let me hear your opinions. Since this is mainly an appearance issue, I post it here.

And now the kick-off... 1983 Alfa Spider Veloce Coda Tronca here.

Bruce

EFH33

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Well... I am average in penis size (6 x 5) and I am probably below average in car. I drive a 2004 Dodge Neon. However, both my penis and my car are MINE and I get pleasure from both, and I have never had anyone else complain about either. I would love a nice car, but my finances don't allow me to have one yet.

Awesum9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Originally posted by BruceSter@Apr 27 2005, 09:38 AM
Hi folks,

you all know what they say about men and cars... the bigger/faster/more brash a guy's car, the smaller is his dick. Now this is a place of mainly guys who don't have to compensate their lack of dick size, so all guys on here should be driving - what? Small asian ones (cars, not dicks, I mean - sorry, no racial epithet meant)? Let me hear some, and let me hear your opinions. Since this is mainly an appearance issue, I post it here.

And now the kick-off... 1983 Alfa Spider Veloce Coda Tronca here.

Bruce
[post=305371]Quoted post[/post]​

Just a quick add on here....I drive a 2004 Infinity not big but not small. My dick is not super big but far from small 8.5 long X 7 circumference.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think dick size may be a factor in some guys' choices, but I think general self-esteem is more a factor, and usually shows in ways other than the transportation. I am of average penis size (6" x 5.75") but I am quite confident of myself. I also tend to be more utilitarian in my choices of vehicle (mid-size pickup, not tricked out - I commute) and I generally steer away from "designer-label" anything. Well, if it is on sale, of good quality, and does not have the label emblazoned across the chest, I'll go for it. Hilfiger and other clothes that scream "I'm a sheep and have to follow the trendy crowd" will not be seen on me. Expensive cars do the same for insecure males, IMHO. Sure, some are really comfy... but I would not pay $50,000-plus for a vehicle, no way, no how. Escalade or Navigator? A shrink would be a better investment, dollar for dollar.

blackwood

1st Like
Media
Originally posted by DC_DEEP@Apr 27 2005, 05:05 PM
I think dick size may be a factor in some guys' choices, but I think general self-esteem is more a factor, and usually shows in ways other than the transportation. I am of average penis size (6" x 5.75") but I am quite confident of myself. I also tend to be more utilitarian in my choices of vehicle (mid-size pickup, not tricked out - I commute) and I generally steer away from "designer-label" anything. Well, if it is on sale, of good quality, and does not have the label emblazoned across the chest, I'll go for it. Hilfiger and other clothes that scream "I'm a sheep and have to follow the trendy crowd" will not be seen on me. Expensive cars do the same for insecure males, IMHO. Sure, some are really comfy... but I would not pay $50,000-plus for a vehicle, no way, no how. Escalade or Navigator? A shrink would be a better investment, dollar for dollar.
[post=305387]Quoted post[/post]​

---

One of 3700 Limited Edition 02, Lincoln Blackwood Pick-up. Can I get a referral??

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
163hp V6 96' Chrysler Sebring to go with a 7x5.75 here.

I tend to prefer cars that have a little bit of a kick to them, but I'm also huge on their appearance. Before I decided to major in civil engineering, I seriously thought about designing cars, but in the end scrapped that idea. My current cars that I'd like to have would be along the lines of an Acura TSX, Mazda RX8, Dodge Viper. I won't get another coupe when I replace my Sebring (gotta plan ahead in my life for stuff) but I can dream :)

BruceSter

Experimental Member
Media
I personally don't see a major link between the above-mentioned things, but I understand that a guy who lacks some inches in the cock dept. will try to make up for that by accentuating other signs belonging to a manly appearance, such as a big car, designer suit etc. Then again, why shouldn't a hung guy also like a big car or same-named suit? That's where the random factor of individual taste comes in and screws up the equation.

The decision for my ride was 100% anti-rational, since I got it for less than $1,000 in junkyard-worthy condition, and restored it myself, with the help of a school friend's dad.

Bruce

viking

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well, Bruce.

Looks like you would be riding a unicycle if vehicle size is inversely proportional to cock size.

I personally drive an Explorer. ???

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Originally posted by jonb@Apr 28 2005, 12:36 AM
Nothing special here, just a silver 85 Monte Carlo. I've modified it for better gas mileage.
[post=305668]Quoted post[/post]​

How? Did you put a sail on it?

jeepwranglerboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Okay, I'll admit it! I am compensating for the size of my cock by taking the subway so my cock won't look so big!

*runs of to cry my little eyes out* :cry:

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Making a deal with you BruseSter. I've reveal my cars and dick size and you let me know your summation.
My old car is a 1973 Buick Electra 225
My young car is a 1987 MonteCarlo Super Sport with removable T-glass.
Both in perfect condition.
These with a dick size of 7.25 x 6.25. Any corollary deductions?

Jazz

Just Browsing
Media
Well I'm in the average boat and I got a '99 mitshibishi spyder eclipse
So I'd say more or less yeah...

mrsparkle

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Well, lets see how this adds up. Fun car = '88 Vette (red convertible, of course) Practical car = '02 PT Cruiser (for hauling my band equipment around) Dick = 7.75" x 5.5"

BTW, I've had sports cars all my life including MGs, Triumphs, Porsches, an RX7, and now the Vette. So don't ping me on the midlife crisis thing, okay. I'm just your average middle-aged guy who's life isn't even exciting enough to have a friggin' crisis. I wish....

mrsparkle