The relation of penis size vs. car

link32

Just Browsing
Media
Average size here. 4 wheels - 2003 Lincoln Aviator. 2 wheels - 2003 Suzuki SV1000S.

Aviator for comfort on the road, bike for speed and handling.

coolioc

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There doesn't seem to be too much of a pattern here.

I would have predicted against the flashy car = small dick theory. My theory would be big dick = extra confidence, extra confidence -> good job. good job-> more money, more money -> flashy car.

I am sure someone's done an income vs penis size thread on LPSG, can one sort of extrapolate from that?

BTW, 6.5x5 , 2001 Volvo S40 here.

hungitaliano

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I drive a bright red Alfa Romeo GTV year 2000 model.

I love my car; its tiny and revs hard.
My cock is about 9"x6"

Bruce, I'm a big Alfa fan, glad to see a fellow hung dude drives one too!

BruceSter

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by hungitaliano@May 12 2005, 02:02 AM

My cock is about 9"x6"

[post=310350]Quoted post[/post]​

Nice taste, I guess it's a patriotic thing with you to drive an Alfa. I just love it, though the off-center pedal levers give me a back ache on rides that last longer than some hours.

Bruce

BruceSter

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by coolioc@May 11 2005, 11:35 PM
There doesn't seem to be too much of a pattern here.

I would have predicted against the flashy car = small dick theory. My theory would be big dick = extra confidence, extra confidence -> good job. good job-> more money, more money -> flashy car.

I am sure someone's done an income vs penis size thread on LPSG, can one sort of extrapolate from that?

BTW, 6.5x5 , 2001 Volvo S40 here.
[post=310346]Quoted post[/post]​

Without any doubt, there may be something about your theory, at least it's pretty logical. If I had a small dick and less confidence because of it, I'd not try to be too flashy.

But however, the prejudice is burned into many minds, so if they see you drive a big car, they'll have that on their mind.

Bruce

Marishka: Seeing as I dont have a penis I must be as I drive a 3/4 ton 4x4 dodge cummins turbo diesel B) B)

B_werfghj

Experimental Member
Media
I drive a 2004 Ford F150, its big and black, and has a really loud stereo.
i am planning on getting a 62 or 64 caddy too, I just like big old cars i guess.
8x7 so, i guess its all relitive

willie

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by hungitaliano@May 12 2005, 11:02 AM

My cock is about 9"x6"

I don't think there's any correlation, but thought I'd add my vote for Italian cars. They do sound wonderful.

Fiat Coupe 20v Turbo. Red (as all Italian cars should be)

Me 6x6.

hungitaliano

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Bruce, i didn't really buy the Alfa because it's Italian, I actually fell in love with the design & the way it sounds. The ergonomics are improved over the classic Alfa offset pedals layout - I haven't had a sore back even after a long hard drive.

Willie, the Coupe is a nice car. We dont have them in Australia, otherwise i would have bought one before i got my Alfa.

Agreed, there doesn't seem to be any correlation between cars and penis length (except that all Alfa Romeo drivers are well hung!! ;);) )

BruceSter

Experimental Member
Media
Regarding the pedal ergonomics... This is the original 1982 version, and the pedals are clearly OFF-Center from where you sit, all more to the right side of your legs. But since I almost never do longer rides, that's fine with me, and by the way, that's just the way dreams are... off-center, off-mainstream.

Agree on the Alfa driver's size.
Bruce

Student21

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'll throw my "average" self into this discussion. I am of average size, turn 21 this Saturday, and my first car was 93 Honda Accord, second car was a 95 Honda Accord, current car is a 99 Pontiac Grand Am. Great gas mileage and very comfortable on the many long drives I take on vacation lol.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Well, as I've said, I own an 85 Monte Carlo. I changed the spark plugs from the standard Chevrolet one-conductor to a four-conductor and now it gets around 35 miles per gallon (which is more than most hybrids; the overstated mileage on hybrids is because of old EPA tests which only measure emissions, not actual gas consumption).

GMC2002

Just Browsing
Media
I don't think that it is true on all people because I have a friend that has a 2005 ford f150 that has a 3 foot lift and is sitting on 44 that you literrally have to have a step later to get up in and he has a 9''x6'' cock. He gets all the guys and girls!!! All the guys ask the same question about why he drives such a big truck and all he does is whip it out and they all shut up really quick.

DCxMagus

Just Browsing
Media
I'm 8.5 x 6 and I drive a Saturn ION that I just recently Turbocharged and have began to fine tune yes I'm HEAVLY into cars epsecially the stock "old person" type car that can kick the crap out of a GT mustang =)

Cart2579

Just Browsing
Media
98 Jeep Cherokee, lifted 6" running on 35"'s, its big, black and turns quite a few heads. Have gotten the compensating comment from a few women, but I just look at them and smile saying, "What to find out?" One took me up on the offer and said I should be driving a Jetta or something smaller. But jettas don't handle rockcrawling very well. Oh yeah, I am 8.5 x 6.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Since people on here (jon in particular) made fun of my Explorer....I went out this weekend and bought an F-150 Crew Cab. Fuck all of you....NOW my dick is bigger!