tiggerpoo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have three cars:
BMW 135 i (2008) - my favourite;
Lincoln Navigator(2008) - my gf wanted me to have one;
Ford Taurus (1995) - that I bash about town in and park in the university parking lot;

liberia

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I love my car. It`s now 14 years old but is still in almost showroom condition. The 3 litre engine uses no more than a pint of oil between yearly services. It`s more comfortable than a Mercedes and will carry more cargo than anything except a delivery van. My 1994 Volvo 960 estate car will still travel at 125 m.p.h. uphill with a half ton load. Big and powerful -- just like my dick, which is 8" by 7.5".

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I recently traded in my Land Rover for a Toyota Camry Hybrid. I wasn't compensating for anything with the Land Rover, I just wanted a large luxury SUV. However, since on a good day it got 14-15 miles to the gallon, I decided it was probably better to trade it in on something that got really good mileage. Now I'm getting 38 mpg, so I'm saving $300-400 a month in gas.

zp28

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Ok, I have 3 vehicles, 1994 Camaro Z28 Vert, 2000 Camaro SS Hardtop and my everyday driver old reliable, 1985 Ford f-150, 4" lift, big tires, and nice loud exhaust! LOL! So, tell me what does that say about me? I have always loved fast cars and big trucks!

1BiGG1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Oh Yeh, Bigger the car, smaller the dick, men that drive the Ford 150 Trucks don't get that??? I think most women know that

LOL, If one limits their search for big cock to guys driving small cars one will miss a lot of big cock! Didn’t Confucius say that? If he didn’t, he should have! :biggrin1:

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
some folks say i am lacking in penis due to my toys...i do not buy into that...boys with money have toys...3 boats..3 cars...7 inchs of fun...

Disco_diesel

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I drive a slightly modified Land Rover Discovery. Slightly modified being that its used for offroading; having a two inch suspension lift, oversized tyres, roofrack and all other associated offroading gubbings....its freakin huge, a propper blokes truck full of testosterone.....and i aint compensating... atleast i donthink i am?

Mud, Grease, Oil, Nuts, Soot, Rust GRRRRR..... cant get any better!!!

bigboy9239

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hmmm...heard the theory before..but I aint buying it...Yes, i do drive a gas guzzling Chevy Suburban..and its killing me at the gas pump! But, I use that vehicle for my business. I also have a 67 GTO in the garage...I have been a gear head since I was 16 years old.....I just love cars... and things mechanical...Trucks, Locomotives, Planes....and i am not small so i guess that shoots that theory to hell.

Last edited:

bigboy9239

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I drive a slightly modified Land Rover Discovery. Slightly modified being that its used for offroading; having a two inch suspension lift, oversized tyres, roofrack and all other associated offroading gubbings....its freakin huge, a propper blokes truck full of testosterone.....and i aint compensating... atleast i donthink i am?

Mud, Grease, Oil, Nuts, Soot, Rust GRRRRR..... cant get any better!!!

yes yes yes..you get it!