The relation of penis size vs. car

bobbydrizzle

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Traded in my A4 2.0T for a 2010 WRX a few months ago. I'm 8" long. I don't know what my circumference is. Sorry, takes too much effort to measure, but I am 2" wide on the shaft. Maybe someone can do the math for me.

Now, when I see a guy in a big ass jacked up truck the first thing I think is small penis. When I see a guy in an expensive high performance car....one word: stud

chefgreg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Traded in my A4 2.0T for a 2010 WRX a few months ago. I'm 8" long. I don't know what my circumference is. Sorry, takes too much effort to measure, but I am 2" wide on the shaft. Maybe someone can do the math for me.

Now, when I see a guy in a big ass jacked up truck the first thing I think is small penis. When I see a guy in an expensive high performance car....one word: stud

What comes to mind when you see someone taking public transportation?

B_hungdane

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
To me a car is a mean of transportation. I like a nice comfortable car for my own pleassure and not for showing off. So I drive an 14 year old Citroën Xentia 2.0. If I was not living in Denmark where we have a 180% tax on cars, I would propably drive a newer car though. And my cock 8.5 x 6.

I am however convinced that some guys are driving expensive fancy cars to compensate for something else - what I dont know :)

BigTodger

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Ill bring my tape measure and check if noone wants to volunteer. :biggrin1:

HorsemanUK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Its one of those things that has more to do with personality than choice of car. Guys who are brash and go and buy a 'brash' car may well have a small dick because they are overcompensating. On the other hand that doesnt mean if a guy has a expensive car they cant have a big dick. Personaly I drive a bog standard 1 litre small car at the moment. Yet if I had the money right now I would by choice go and buy a Ferrari, not because im a brash person, I just like Ferrari's.

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've built and drove some of the fastest cars around as a hobby...what has that to do with how well endowed I am? It really keeps me from getting bored and in trouble!