The Republican Attack on the Right to Vote

Popyuu

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And the information, linkage and proof lives on. All of you that have presented your cases with backup are to be applauded. At this point i have like a thousand tabs open all at once. lol

StormfrontFL

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
And the information, linkage and proof lives on. All of you that have presented your cases with backup are to be applauded. At this point i have like a thousand tabs open all at once. lol
There was an excellent documentary about the 2000 election and the disaster caused by Katherine Harris and Co.
If you haven't seen it I highly encourage you to do so. Yeah it's been awhile but it still shows how far some are willing to go.

Unprecedented: The 2000 Presidential Election - Top Documentary Films

How long before Jjz and the other newbie pop in to call it spin? These new Cons run from facts like a vampire runs from sunlight and crosses

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
There was an excellent documentary about the 2000 election and the disaster caused by Katherine Harris and Co.
If you haven't seen it I highly encourage you to do so. Yeah it's been awhile but it still shows how far some are willing to go.

Unprecedented: The 2000 Presidential Election - Top Documentary Films

How long before Jjz and the other newbie pop in to call it spin? These new Cons run from facts like a vampire runs from sunlight and crosses

And to think if Gore had only carried his home state of Tennessee, he would have won the election and this would have all been a moot point. Kinda like stormfront - a moot point.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Ja. If only... my nephew would not have PTSD from his two tours in Iraq.

skylancer81

Experimental Member
Media
So this Storm fella just spouts liberal talking points and claims everyone not on his side must be a conservative/republican. Got it.

Both parties have corruption in them of that there is no doubt. It is just what the corruptions lead to that makes the liberals/democrats far worse than the conservatives/republicans RIGHT NOW. In the past it was the other way around hence my voting record. I do not like either main stream party at all.

Yet this guy feels the need to say since I know the facts he presents are false I must be with the conservatives/republicans. My views go with some liberal views, some conservative views, and most views nether embraces. So every election cycle (for the last 10 years+) I have to wade through hundreds if not thousands of non liberal media, conservative media, sites/videos/books/magazines to see what is true or false about every candidate I may or may not vote for. It is so that I am better educated and can make an informed choice.

Now I know there is voter fraud and in some areas it is massive. Yet because liberals (who mainly do it RIGHT NOW) need it to win close elections they continue to cry that it does not exist. And that is why the current DoJ is prosecuting States AG's who are trying to fix fraudulent voter rolls in their states.

After reading mostly attack responses from liberal folks on most any site I have read political debates on (this one included) it leads one to understand their methods. I try not to attack back, and simply continue to call them out. It is hard sometimes, since they tend to go so far off on their attacks (just like their leaders in Congress do) it makes me laugh far more times than anything else. It is really so sad it is funny.​

Last edited:

StormfrontFL

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
And to think if Gore had only carried his home state of Tennessee, he would have won the election and this would have all been a moot point. Kinda like stormfront - a moot point.
A really bad attempt to distract from the point that Florida was handed to Bush by a corrupt state official. I guess Wall Street really doesn't need you considering the amount of time you spend on here:rolleyes:

StormfrontFL

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So this Storm fella just spouts liberal talking points and claims everyone not on his side must be a conservative/republican. Got it.

Both parties have corruption in them of that there is no doubt. It is just what the corruptions lead to that makes the liberals/democrats far worse than the conservatives/republicans RIGHT NOW. In the past it was the other way around hence my voting record. I do not like either main stream party at all.

Yet this guy feels the need to say since I know the facts he presents are false I must be with the conservatives/republicans. My views go with some liberal views, some conservative views, and most views nether embraces. So every election cycle (for the last 10 years+) I have to wade through hundreds if not thousands of non liberal media, conservative media, sites/videos/books/magazines to see what is true or false about every candidate I may or may not vote for. It is so that I am better educated and can make an informed choice.

Now I know there is voter fraud and in some areas it is massive. Yet because liberals (who mainly do it RIGHT NOW) need it to win close elections they continue to cry that it does not exist. And that is why the current DoJ is prosecuting States AG's who are trying to fix fraudulent voter rolls in their states.

After reading mostly attack responses from liberal folks on most any site I have read political debates on (this one included) it leads one to understand their methods. I try not to attack back, and simply continue to call them out. It is hard sometimes, since they tend to go so far off on their attacks (just like their leaders in Congress do) it makes me laugh far more times than anything else. It is really so sad it is funny.​
:bsflag:
If it walks like a duck. Quacks like a duck. Looks like a duck then it must be a duck. I don't really give a damn about your voting history. What I take offense at is your attempts to insult the intelligence of anyone by spouting nothing but right wing talking points and then claiming to be non partisan. Where is your venom for the Republicans you now claim to have no great love for? You've agreed with everyone claim that Fox has made and then rail on about the liberal media but show that you have no problem with conservative media. Is it any wonder your claim of non partisanship isn't believed?

If the voter fraud were so bad then one would question why even some GOP officials admit that they've yet to find any proof?
Ohio GOP finds no voter fraud conspiracy, but still pushes voting restrictions
Ahead Of Voter ID Trial, Pennsylvania Admits There's No In-Person Voter Fraud
Republicans look for voter fraud, find little

Funny how you ignore the information provided that covers the HOP incidents of voter fraud. Actually it's not so funny. It's expected.

I also wonder why the GOP is not concerned with fraud via absentee balloting? That is the easiest way to commit fraud but I guess since more Republicans than Democrats vote that way they don't want to rock the vote.
More Republicans than Democrats Requesting Absentee Ballots in Four Swing States | National Review Online
In Iowa, GOP outpacing Democrats in absentee requests over last 10 days - First Read
Absentee ballot vote fraud - Ballotpedia

According to a study conducted by the United States Election Assistance Commission, absentee voting creates one of the greatest opportunities for vote fraud and is the area of voting subject to the largest proportion of fraudulent acts

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A really bad attempt to distract from the point that Florida was handed to Bush by a corrupt state official. I guess Wall Street really doesn't need you considering the amount of time you spend on here:rolleyes:

Hahaha. A fact is a fact, as so many love to point out here. Gore couldn't carry his own state. 'Nuf said. The rest of your post is just spin. . . .

I had a good day yesterday. Another million, so taking a breather to check out the bs from the proletariat.

StormfrontFL

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hahaha. A fact is a fact, as so many love to point out here. Gore couldn't carry his own state. 'Nuf said. The rest of your post is just spin. . . .

I had a good day yesterday. Another million, so taking a breather to check out the bs from the proletariat.
Again I must call....:bsflag:You just want to ignore the topic being discussed, namly how fraud has been conducted by the GOP and why all the Republican sock puppets like you want to skip it. Now sit on that and SPIN

btw Monopoly money isn't real:rolleyes:

StormfrontFL

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

As Popyuu stated in another post, it's very telling that the right wingers who currently post here have nothing to back up their claims. Post a link to some of your "unbiased" sources. Go ahead. I dare you. But be warned, any site that also alleges that 9/11 was an inside job or any other lame conspiracy isn't gonna cut it.
I'm sure I know what the response will be:popcorn:

JTalbain

Experimental Member
Media
So by your logic, we wait for something to happen before we enact rules or laws around it? Sounds about right. No one is restricting anyone's freedom. Most idiotic logic yet.

You're deliberately dodging the issue. The issue is that the suggested implemented voter ID laws will have the side effect of disenfranchised voters. That's not a politically charged statement with an agenda, that's the professional opinion of the people that would be responsible for implementing and facilitating the law. With any proposed measure by our government, we should subject it to cost benefit analysis. What are we getting and what does it cost?

We know how many voter impersonation cases there have been in recent years because George W. Bush established a government agency specifically to track, investigate, and prosecute voter fraud. The type of fraud that voter ID would help prevent is impersonation fraud. And the rates for that are ridiculously low (less than one case Prosecuted a year). We also have the estimated number of people that will be unable to vote as a direct result of the laws. Those rates are considerably higher (thousands of voters per state).

The laws do not address the issues. They fail to provide a benefit to the public, they fail to preserve the fidelity of the public voting system, and they actively harm the rights of a significant portion of the voting populace. On top of that, the reason why they fail on all of these counts is because of their sloppy design and hasty implementation. Why would anyone think these laws are a good idea if not for an ulterior motive?

On that note, are you admitting that there is no legitimate problem the laws are addressing?

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Again I must call....:bsflag:You just want to ignore the topic being discussed, namly how fraud has been conducted by the GOP and why all the Republican sock puppets like you want to skip it. Now sit on that and SPIN

btw Monopoly money isn't real:rolleyes:

Hahahaha. All your hate has taken away your sense of humor!!!!

How's your pension fund and 401k? Hmmm, let me see now . . . .

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You're deliberately dodging the issue. The issue is that the suggested implemented voter ID laws will have the side effect of disenfranchised voters. That's not a politically charged statement with an agenda, that's the professional opinion of the people that would be responsible for implementing and facilitating the law. With any proposed measure by our government, we should subject it to cost benefit analysis. What are we getting and what does it cost?

We know how many voter impersonation cases there have been in recent years because George W. Bush established a government agency specifically to track, investigate, and prosecute voter fraud. The type of fraud that voter ID would help prevent is impersonation fraud. And the rates for that are ridiculously low (less than one case Prosecuted a year). We also have the estimated number of people that will be unable to vote as a direct result of the laws. Those rates are considerably higher (thousands of voters per state).

The laws do not address the issues. They fail to provide a benefit to the public, they fail to preserve the fidelity of the public voting system, and they actively harm the rights of a significant portion of the voting populace. On top of that, the reason why they fail on all of these counts is because of their sloppy design and hasty implementation. Why would anyone think these laws are a good idea if not for an ulterior motive?

On that note, are you admitting that there is no legitimate problem the laws are addressing?

Deliberately dodging the issue? No, just not worth my time and effort. If I thought I'd be speaking to an objective, open minded audience I might try. But experience has shown that doesn't exist here.

Now, if you will excuse me...

StormfrontFL

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hahahaha. All your hate has taken away your sense of humor!!!!

How's your pension fund and 401k? Hmmm, let me see now . . . .
I have a great sense of humor. I must have because I still tolerate you:rolleyes:
Hmm , Wall Street big shot but never seems to be doing anything other than posting in a political forum on a big dick site? Yeah that sounds logical:rolleyes:
If you are on Wall Street it's probably as a street performer or janitor. Nah, a janitor would be working:biggrin1:

StormfrontFL

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Deliberately dodging the issue? No, just not worth my time and effort. If I thought I'd be speaking to an objective, open minded audience I might try. But experience has shown that doesn't exist here.

Ah your old tired response again. Is it worth our time and effort considering you stated that nothing you read here will have any bearing on your views or opinions? So if you know that you have no effect on us and we have none on you why do you post here? Could it be to.....
T R O L L ?

JTalbain

Experimental Member
Media

In debate terms, I think that's called "conceding the point". Go ahead and leave with your tail between your legs. All the bluster in the world won't save your ignomonious retreat from looking exactly like what it is.

I do wonder though, was your decision to run away while declaring preceded by an hour long Google search, trying desperately and failing to find any proof you were right? You're not fooling anybody. :rolleyes:

StormfrontFL

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In debate terms, I think that's called "conceding the point". Go ahead and leave with your tail between your legs. All the bluster in the world won't save your ignomonious retreat from looking exactly like what it is.

I do wonder though, was your decision to run away while declaring preceded by an hour long Google search, trying desperately and failing to find any proof you were right? You're not fooling anybody. :rolleyes:
Thank you. Time after time the conservatives have been asked to present some evidence of this "widespread" voter fraud. They have yet to provide a link or any numbers or even any reputable individual making these claims. All we ever get is the usual tired claptrap which has nothing to back it up. When confronted with actual studies and numbers to refute their claims they ignore them or just state it's not worth their time to get into it. They really are making this too easy. Dealing with this new batch of trolls makes me miss Underguy. Sure he hated everyone and everything but at least he knew how to intelligently defend his views(95% of the time)