Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
The last few posts by Scanlan prove nothing except the fact that he is trolling this forum. I do thank him for providing a reason for me to post the following.....
WATCH: Liberal Infiltrator at Tax Day Rally DESTROYS Delusional Tea Party Rhetoric! (Video) | Americans Against the Tea Party

A troll is someone who sows discord in an attempt to "piss off" people by posting off-topic messages. All of my posts related to the original topic of voting. So according to the definition, you are the troll.

What did your tea party video have to do with voting?

Last edited:

StormfrontFL

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You make no sense. What does this have to do with the link about Obama and ACORN? And I never mentioned half the things that you are talking about.
He makes a helluva lot more sense than anything you've ever posted on here.

It has already been shown to your kind time and time again that what you believe about ACORN is false. They have been cleared of all the charges your kind and your hero, James O'Keefe tried to smear them with.
ACORN Vindicated of Wrongdoing by the Congressional Watchdog Office | Common Dreams
James O'Keefe Pays $100,000 To ACORN Employee He Smeared-Conservative Media Yawns - Forbes
Two years later, ACORN cleared of voter-fraud charges - Connecticut Post
B'klyn ACORN cleared over giving illegal advice on how to hide money from prostitution - NY Daily News

I could continue....

Thanks for once again proving that what was shown in the video from the link I provided is so true with your kind. No matter if God came down and told you the truth you'd still stick with the lies that were fed to you by the likes of O'Keefe, Limbaugh, Coulter,et al.

JTalbain

Experimental Member
Media
You make no sense. What does this have to do with the link about Obama and ACORN? And I never mentioned half the things that you are talking about.
Here, I figured that we could try some fact checking on ACORN and Obama for you, since you're too lazy to do so. I searched up what was said about ACORN's voter fraud and found Snopes.com has a thread about it! How fortunate!!

Obama and ACORN - snopes.com

Oh wait, what's that category it's under? Oh... urban legends... Well maybe they're not taking this obvious threat seriously. How about Politifact for the Obama-ACORN connection?

Sorting out the truth on Obama, ACORN | PolitiFact

Hmmm..... He represented them in one trial and... that's about it. But surely ACORN did lots of wrongdoing, right? A good investigation would prove that right? How about one by the Government Accountability Office? They looked into it and found... nothing. House Judiciary Committee? Nada. California Attorney General? Zilch. Private investigator? Zero.

Really, how many people have to vindicate this dead horse? Invent a new boogeyman. Move on. Or even better, come have some of our Kool-Aid. It's grape flavored, with equal parts sugar and success. :tongue:

JTalbain

Experimental Member
Media
He makes a helluva lot more sense than anything you've ever posted on here.

It has already been shown to your kind time and time again that what you believe about ACORN is false. They have been cleared of all the charges your kind and your hero, James O'Keefe tried to smear them with.
ACORN Vindicated of Wrongdoing by the Congressional Watchdog Office | Common Dreams
James O'Keefe Pays $100,000 To ACORN Employee He Smeared-Conservative Media Yawns - Forbes
Two years later, ACORN cleared of voter-fraud charges - Connecticut Post
B'klyn ACORN cleared over giving illegal advice on how to hide money from prostitution - NY Daily News

I could continue....

Thanks for once again proving that what was shown in the video from the link I provided is so true with your kind. No matter if God came down and told you the truth you'd still stick with the lies that were fed to you by the likes of O'Keefe, Limbaugh, Coulter,et al.

Wow, all those links too? I guess Stephen Colbert was right. Facts really do have a liberal bias.

StormfrontFL

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A troll is someone who sows discord in an attempt to "piss off" people by posting off-topic messages. All of my posts related to the original topic of voting. So according to the definition, you are the troll.

What did your tea party video have to do with voting?
A troll is someone who exists only to disrupt. Your crap about Black Panthers and ACORN is a non issue and anyone with a functioning brain realizes that. Only birthers and other knuckle draggers cling to things already long discredited.

The video states that Tea Partiers are just like the Germans pre WWII. You, like they, are fed a bag full of lies and no matter how many times the facts are shown to your kind you all refuse to believe it. Your kind even denies the evidence seen by your own eyes. Your spewing the nonsense about Panthers and ACORN despite the fact that the facts were made known years ago just proves the speaker in the video was right. What else can we expect from you? Will it be, "He's a Muslim", "He was born in Kenya", or"He's going to round people up and send them to FEMA camps"?

scanlan

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
ACORN has not been cleared of all the charges as one of you stated. And that Snopes link you provided is an impostor link (with tiny American flags), and not the real Snopes. Even the real Snopes has a liberal bias.
That senseless you tube Tea Party video proved nothing, that guy was a joke and his message had no content and was meaningless. He made an ass out of himself.
Just because I irritate you doesn't make me a troll, no more that your irritating me makes you a troll. According to the definition, it is your "off topic' behavior that makes you trolls. You guys are all over the place, with links to nowhere.
You have chased everyone but me away with your disrespect and childlike antics and behavior.

StormfrontFL

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
ACORN has not been cleared of all the charges as one of you stated. And that Snopes link you provided is an impostor link (with tiny American flags), and not the real Snopes. Even the real Snopes has a liberal bias.
That senseless you tube Tea Party video proved nothing, that guy was a joke and his message had no content and was meaningless. He made an ass out of himself.
Just because I irritate you doesn't make me a troll, no more that your irritating me makes you a troll. According to the definition, it is your "off topic' behavior that makes you trolls. You guys are all over the place, with links to nowhere.
You have chased everyone but me away with your disrespect and childlike antics and behavior.
......liberal bias....blah blah bah
What you are likely too simple to understand is that you admit to bias and so claim that as reason not to accept evidence presented to you as truth and yet logic would show that if liberal bias exists so to does conservative or right wing bias. To your kind, bias is okay if it supports what you want to believe. You and others of your kind take the right wing bias as gospel even if there is no evidence to back up any of their claims. If you were capable of comprehending you would see that just about every article presented by those opposed to your kind doesn't rely solely on talking points or random accusations. Our articles present verifiable proof.

I don't think there's enough air getting into that bubble you live in. In a way I'm glad there are people like you because it will ensure that no GOTP candidate will ever sit in the White House again.

Now please go back under your bridge before the 3 billy goats make it across

edit: here's some reading for you to do when under that bridge
http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/fanniemae.asp

Last edited:

Popyuu

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I'm just curious here. I wonder. How many government funded organizations actually have problems with corruption. How many and which ones were investigated on prostitution. How many and which ones were investigated for shady money deals and general criminal activity. Oh if only i could come up with some sort of list detailing that information.

It sucks that i obviously can't come up with a list of companies like that because then that would show just how targeted certain groups are versus others. It would show how certain groups backed by certain people that look a certain way are allowed to pretty much do anything they want, do anything they want to anyone and generally get away with it while of course others are put under a microscope so large that it could be seen from space.

And after showing that discrepancy i could then explain just how ludachris the idea is that it isn't about race. That it isn't about an agenda. Fair is fair right? Or is it not? I don't know, maybe i'm not making sense here. :cool:

"You have chased everyone but me away with your disrespect and childlike antics and behavior."-scanlan

Really?

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I think people who spew party line right wing rhetoric, lies, and disinformation based on little or no fact do us a GREAT SERVICE, by demonstrating just what kind of lunacy average everyday people out there accept as fact, and the level of delusion is sometimes mind boggling.

Take for instance this ridiculous belief that voting machines were rigged to change Romney votes to Obama's.

With the GOP's endless penchant for an investigation and congressional hearing on every little scandal the can dig up, can you imagine the boondoggle of charges, hearings, investigations, and proceedings that would be occurring even as we speak, if they had even a SHRED of evidence that there was something untoward happening with those voting machines?? It'd have been the fukin' end of the world as we know it.

Obama won (TWICE) on his OWN accord... not by voter fraud, or rigged machines, or Panthers at the polls or NONE of that phony bullshit right winged story line.

I mean, hey, it WASN'T like some courthouse panel of assholes decided to just HAND him the election, now WAS it?

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Scanlan, at the risk of their turning their spewing hatred on me, these same usual suspects accuse every dissenter with the same repetitive, tired lines. They pull out their bag of tricks and use them, often in the same order, right down the line:

You are too simple.

You are too dumb.

You are a lunatic.

You are a troll.

You are a racist, go put on your hood.

You have shown your true colors

The FACTS (must always appear in caps, by the way, and tend to be their facts, no one else's).

The Tea Party are extremists (yet do not see themselves as hardliners).

They throw out very wack job from the right and expect dissenters to have to defend them, as if we must all think alike. Yet when you bring up the wack jobs of the left, some arbitrary excuse is given.

You didn't answer my question (another favorite accusation, since it is always a leading question that they seek to take you down a dark, slippery path).

You have no friends (hahahaha).

No one here agrees with you.

Oh, look who's back. They are here again.

You are a newbie (as if you must be here a certain amount of years before you are entitled to an opinion).

Oh, they do give you back handed praise, often in the form of "thank you for proving I was right", often leaving you scratching your head saying to yourself, WTF, did they really miss the point (answer - yes)? They accuse dissenters of spin, lies, you name it, but fail to see it when they do it. They are free with their often over-the-line rude behavior and disrespectful name calling, and when you call them out on it, they tell you that you don't deserve their respect, or that you are thin skinned. Bottom line, they don't want any dissenting voices here, they don't want any challenging/thought provoking dialogue. It's their site where they can pat each other on the back, and tell them how right they are on topic, and everyone else is wrong.

Welcome to the club. And wait for the backlash.

JTalbain

Experimental Member
Media
ACORN has not been cleared of all the charges as one of you stated.
Really? You have something that the other four investigations failed to turn up? Do tell.

And that Snopes link you provided is an impostor link (with tiny American flags), and not the real Snopes.
Not an imposter site, merely their message board.

Even the real Snopes has a liberal bias.
Fact checking websites tend to get accused of that. Pointing out a bias though is useless unless you point out how that bias influenced what was said.

Soooo.... what did you have to say about the five other links I posted? The one that showed Obama had a fairly minimal contact with them? The ones that all led to independent investigations that vindicated ACORN of any fraud? It could just be me, but if we're talking about Obama's link to ACORN and addressing claims that ACORN committed voter fraud, that seems terribly relevant to the conversation.
Try staying on topic. Criticizing the people you're debating to avoid addressing their points isn't fooling anybody.

JTalbain

Experimental Member
Media
Just to humor you, I felt I'd post a few more pieces of fact checking from Snopes. Hopefully, you'd find this one to be more official. :wink:

snopes.com: 2012 Voter Fraud - No voter fraud in 2012.
snopes.com: Obama Campaign Seeks to Restrict Military Voting? - Obama not seeking to suppress military vote
snopes.com: Obama Sold Vote Processing Rights to SCYTL? - Obama didn't outsource vote tabulation to one of his campaign donors

Just a few of many links. There's a LOT of lies that get spewed about him for some reason. Some people who get flooded by enough bad information feel that some of it has to be true. My former boss, who incidentally was black, was actually like that. He was a conspiracy theorist about Obama, and when I disproved everything he said he just fell back on, "Well, there must be SOMETHING wrong with him." and waited for the next bad headline, real or imaginary. What was the quote? "If you look for the worst in people, you will surely find it?"

Popyuu

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think people who spew party line right wing rhetoric, lies, and disinformation based on little or no fact do us a GREAT SERVICE, by demonstrating just what kind of lunacy average everyday people out there accept as fact, and the level of delusion is sometimes mind boggling.

Take for instance this ridiculous belief that voting machines were rigged to change Romney votes to Obama's.

With the GOP's endless penchant for an investigation and congressional hearing on every little scandal the can dig up, can you imagine the boondoggle of charges, hearings, investigations, and proceedings that would be occurring even as we speak, if they had even a SHRED of evidence that there was something untoward happening with those voting machines?? It'd have been the fukin' end of the world as we know it.

Obama won (TWICE) on his OWN accord... not by voter fraud, or rigged machines, or Panthers at the polls or NONE of that phony bullshit right winged story line.

I mean, hey, it WASN'T like some courthouse panel of assholes decided to just HAND him the election, now WAS it?

See thats the further mind boggling part. They think he needed to cheat to win. Seriously, they completely ignore all the damage they've done, all the damage they are doing and most of all the damage they will do in favor of "oh well he must have cheated to win cause the american people didn't want him in office cause blue berry pancakes and assault weapons".

And i agree, look at Bill Clinton and blowjobgate. If they had anything on him they would have had him out of office in a heartbeat. History will say otherwise and every last person against him and his administration for no discernible reason will go down in the record books as exactly who and what they are. They just don't know it yet.

StormfrontFL

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Scanlan, at the risk of their turning their spewing hatred on me, these same usual suspects accuse every dissenter with the same repetitive, tired lines. They pull out their bag of tricks and use them, often in the same order, right down the line:

You are too simple.

You are too dumb.

You are a lunatic.

You are a troll.

You are a racist, go put on your hood.

You have shown your true colors

The FACTS (must always appear in caps, by the way, and tend to be their facts, no one else's).

The Tea Party are extremists (yet do not see themselves as hardliners).

They throw out very wack job from the right and expect dissenters to have to defend them, as if we must all think alike. Yet when you bring up the wack jobs of the left, some arbitrary excuse is given.

You didn't answer my question (another favorite accusation, since it is always a leading question that they seek to take you down a dark, slippery path).

You have no friends (hahahaha).

No one here agrees with you.

Oh, look who's back. They are here again.

You are a newbie (as if you must be here a certain amount of years before you are entitled to an opinion).

Oh, they do give you back handed praise, often in the form of "thank you for proving I was right", often leaving you scratching your head saying to yourself, WTF, did they really miss the point (answer - yes)? They accuse dissenters of spin, lies, you name it, but fail to see it when they do it. They are free with their often over-the-line rude behavior and disrespectful name calling, and when you call them out on it, they tell you that you don't deserve their respect, or that you are thin skinned. Bottom line, they don't want any dissenting voices here, they don't want any challenging/thought provoking dialogue. It's their site where they can pat each other on the back, and tell them how right they are on topic, and everyone else is wrong.

Welcome to the club. And wait for the backlash.
Pot...kettle

You claim everything as spin. Look at the history of this forum and you'll find that "spin" was hardly ever mentioned until you began to claim every dissenting opinion or link as "spin".
Yes, you lie. You lie when you continue to portray something as fact when every non right wing lunatic site presents evidence of the truth. You claim every non right wing source is biased but believe that your right wing sources are fair and balanced. You go beyond trolling to just being downright ridiculous and just about everyone not imbibing in the hater-ade you love so much realizes this too.

Facts have no liberal or conservative bias. If something is true then it is true. Too bad, so sad that you are too full of loathing for those not like you that you would prefer to ignore reality and live blissfully on lies and fantasy.

rogerg

Cherished Member
Media
It says more about the democratic party that they depend on the votes of those too stupid and lazy to get a free picture ID than it does on of the GOP who think this is a solid step to reducing voter fraud.

JTalbain

Experimental Member
Media
It says more about the democratic party that they depend on the votes of those too stupid and lazy to get a free picture ID than it does on of the GOP who think this is a solid step to reducing voter fraud.

Ha. The primary form ID that people would show at the polls is a driver's license. That's the only photo ID I own that would be acceptable. I have a few friends who don't have anything that works, because they don't drive anywhere. They are affected by voter ID laws. Not because they're stupid, and I doubt you can say lazy when the reason they don't get a licence is because they're too busy working 50 hours a week in order to make ends meet. Learning to drive, passing the drivers test, and standing in line at the DMV for hours at a time just to get a license that wouldn't let them do anything except vote is a bit of a genuine hassle for them. I can imagine some people in their situation would choose not to get the license.

So, how many people more then the total number of cases of voter fraud have to be wrongfully disenfranchised before the law becomes wrong? Can't you at least prove the law is doing more good than harm?

StormfrontFL

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Will you guys get some new talking points because this one is getting tired?

As it has been stated several times but obviously not enough to penetrate that bubble of oblivion you Cons live in, nobody with a brain believes that your ID arguments are about preventing voter fraud. If it were about fraud then those GOP administrations would be more than willing to assist all citizens in getting the necessary ID. They also would be in favor of fair, uniform ID policy and not pick and choose what is acceptable depending on the desired demographic. They also wouldn't be instituting changes that eliminate or severely restrict early voting in Democratic/minority areas while increasing early voting in traditionally strong GOP areas.

scanlan

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response

Good point. You're right, they depend on people who shouldn't legally have a driver's license. It's a privilege, not a right.
If you're waiting for an honest and intelligent reply to your statement, that could without a doubt, reduce voter fraud, you are wasting your time. :confused: You are waiting for a plethora of empty and inane links and childish insults.
This is nothing more than a bully pulpit, and unfortunately not a place to exchange ideas respectfully.
Remember when the Dems. wanted to sue anyone who tried to implement your idea? I remember.

StormfrontFL

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Good point. You're right, they depend on people who shouldn't legally have a driver's license. It's a privilege, not a right.
If you're waiting for an honest and intelligent reply to your statement, that could without a doubt, reduce voter fraud, you are wasting your time. :confused: You are waiting for a plethora of empty and inane links and childish insults.
This is nothing more than a bully pulpit, and unfortunately not a place to exchange ideas respectfully.
Remember when the Dems. wanted to sue anyone who tried to implement your idea? I remember.
I wish this site really what you all claim. I wish the Mods were the type to ban members simply for being disagreeable. The truth(I know your kind hates that word) is that no one faults someone for having a conservative viewpoint. Debate your views all you want but you should be able to defend your views if called on them. All that your kind does is repeat the same talking points and can never find any reputable source to back them up. All we get from your kind is the same old tired statements that have no basis in reality. To your kind, anything that contradicts the lies you've been told is spin or inane. All your critics are capable of providing links that can back up what we claim with easily verifiable facts and all you can do is tell us to look it up when you make a claim. When we do look it up and then provide proof that what you claim is false you childishly close your eyes and stick your fingers in your ears.
You, and others of your kind, are the ones who aren't here to have intelligent discussions. Your arguments basically boil down to "I know you are, but what am I?" and "Nyah nyah, I can't hear you"

And one last thing, I hope your kind chokes on the kool-aid they are so fond of referencing. It's kind of laughable that they accuse Dems of drinking the Kool-aid when they can't see that they are drinking the Con Kool-aid. Now I hope you and Jjz can enjoy your combination pity party and circle jerk and spare the rest of us your garbage.