The Responsibility of Having a Large Penis

Icarus213: I think if you have a big dick, you have to know how to use it responsibly. Sex won't be the same as it will for other people, and if your partner isn't experienced with taking a large penis, you will have to teach them how to adjust. If you aren't careful with your size you might spoil the chances of other large guys who might want to enjoy sex with that person in the future.

There are probably many people who have been turned off to big dicks because of painful experiences in the past with sex. Use your size responsibly.

Any thoughts on this?

unexpected: you're thinkin too much :p

seriously, i couldn't agree more. funny you mention, because in a recent post i commented on a long-time friend of mine who got in bed for the first time recently, only to find out that she was a virgin and could not take me!

i was disappointed, but like you say if i were to have forced it i would ruin her perception of sex with large men, perhaps any man, and most of all it would ruin our friendship

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
[quote author=Icarus213 link=board=sex;num=1049209736;start=0#0 date=04/01/03 at 07:08:56]I think if you have a big dick, you have to know how to use it responsibly.[/quote]

I absolutely agree, Ic.

The guy with the big dick MUST take care not to turn around too quickly in the gym shower else he may accidentally knock the other guys down from the centrifugal force! :eek:

Pecker

H8Monga: You mean women get guys who aren't over 6.5" more? ???

Donk: [quote author=Icarus213 link=board=sex;num=1049209736;start=0#0 date=04/01/03 at 07:08:56] Sex won't be the same as it will for other people . . .
There are probably many people who have been turned off to big dicks because of painful experiences in the past with sex. [/quote]

These are very astute comments. I have often been turned on by the thought that sex with me is special because I am giving a woman something that the vast majority of men simply can't. But you raise the good point that this difference also cuts the other way.

I have a female friend who got turned off to big dicks because of a bad experience. At one time, I decided I was interested in her as more than a friend and started suggesting a romantic/sexual relationship. She nipped that in the bud. She was aware of my size and she told me flat out that she would never have sex with me. Seems she lost her virginity to a 9-incher and it was a painful experience. (Happy ending: We stayed good friends and are both in long-term relationships with people we are more compatibale with in a romantic sense.)

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=Hapi Papi link=board=sex;num=1049209736;start=0#3 date=04/01/03 at 12:13:36]You mean women get guys who aren't over 6.5" more? ???[/quote]

Believe it or not (and judging from your previous posts, you're not going to believe it), the majority of women have never seen a cock over 6.5" in the flesh. Sometimes they're told, "Yeah, honey; it's 7 inches," but that doesn't make it so. We get a lot of straight women who come into a gay club to see our show to see what a larger than average cock looks like up close; they tell us they never see them on guys they date!

Max

Sexy Member
Media
To the original question:

Yes, it makes sense to me that above a certain size, the bigger you are, the more care you need to take. It is very possible to hurt your partner badly ... I know because I have done it.

To be a little more specific: if you are very thick, especially at the glans, preparation and care upon entry is essential. I imagine a slim but very long penis necessitates a totally different approach.

I discovered that both my thickness and my length can cause problems; but in the end, there is a difference. Taking the whole length is optional, but the girth can't be avoided.

H8Monga: [quote author=DoubleMeatWhopper link=board=sex;num=1049209736;start=0#7 date=04/02/03 at 00:37:30]

But I thought you were straight... [/quote]

NOT THAT KIND OF BLOW! :mad: :D

jaimie: Max you are so very right. Taking it slow and being gentle and caring make you a better person. Hurting your partner isn't what it's about.

Icarus213: On another thread (I forget which one) one of the posters mentioned that his father gave him a talk at one point on how he would have to handle his size differently during sex than guys who were average. That is a good example of being responsible. Of course, this is assuming the conversation is comfortable and not wierd. I don't know how i would react if my Dad tried to give me that talk :-X

But point being, there is actually a bit of special learning (training?) to be had if you are going to use your size in a good way. It can be an awesome thing once you can.

emilywee: And of course, remember to feed, bathe, and give it a good education.

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
[quote author=Icarus213 link=board=sex;num=1049209736;start=0#11 date=04/02/03 at 16:09:35]

"On another thread (I forget which one) one of the posters mentioned that his father gave him a talk at one point on how he would have to handle his size differently during sex than guys who were average.  That is a good example of being responsible.  Of course, this is assuming the conversation is comfortable and not wierd.  I don't know how i would react if my Dad tried to give me that talk  :-X

But point being, there is actually a bit of special learning (training?) to be had if you are going to use your size in a good way.  It can be an awesome thing once you can.

[/quote]

I like everything you said, Icarus.

(BTW--WHAT would be so wrong if dads COULD talk to their son(s) at the appropriate age and time about such matters. I wouldn't call it "weird" at all.

The other point you made about "special learning /training" could only be summed up as "using common sense with care and sensitivity for pleasing the other person." Again though, YOU probably said it best.

I suppose responsibility IS "different" for larger guys. It so much better knowing that fact early on than to go through alot of trial and error (and frustration and pain) in finding out ahem...the "hard" way! ;)

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Part of The Talk I had with my boys as they started puberty covered the difficulties they might encounter and the care they must take because of being larger than average.

One of the good things about being matter-of-fact about this subject with adolescents is that they'll feel more comfortable about coming back with pertinent questions.  Sometimes this will require that you do some research together the find the correct answer.

Pecker

SpeedoGuy: I never had "the talk" from dad or anybody else but experience caused me to realize that I had to be careful with how I used my tool. To be perfectly honest, I was so thrilled just to get the opporunity to bed a woman that the last thing I was going to do was jam it in her or hurt her. In fact during the first few times I let them get on top and control the pace.

SG  

Antony1985

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I think we all DO have a responsibility - to be careful, slow and most importantly respectful of "Needs vs. Wants". By that I mean, I have been with both women and blokes and they all say the same thing: I want ALL of you. When it comes down to it, almost all of the women (my wife included) have only been able to take 60% max and most have said it hurt; most blokes can take all of me (after time and patience and LUBE) but I know I have caused a lot of pain, and in many cases, blood. What your partner WANTS is not always what they NEED and I think we should be aware of this.

Not very nice at all and definitely not sexy! I am much more careful, considerate and accommodating now, but when I was a teenager sex was all about ME - I fucked hard and aggressively, ignored my partner's discomfort and I know I was one of those blokes that turned girls off to big cocks forever. I am sorry for that because I never MEANT to hurt anyone, so perhaps it could go down to careless youth?

Tony

TragicWhiteKnight

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Of course if you accomodate too well, you have the responsibility to not to be so satisfying that you ruin her for other men :lol

But seriously, I would like to think that everyone in the xxl bracket has to learn to how be accomodating in order to get it to fit at all; it's the guys on the cusp who haven't had to make that kind of effort who are more likely to give bigger guys a bad name.