The Resume of GW Bush

lgej

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'll stick with my party, thanks.

Stick with your party...okay. But must you stick with this disastrous waste of protoplasm? BTW, I think the Clintons are the spawn of Satan...so I'm not crazy about many of our current political "leaders"...a term I use loosely. Haven't decided yet between McCain and Obama. I loved the McCain of 2000 (you remember him...the guy who was trashed and slashed mercilessly by the Rove/Bush slander machine in S.C.), but am concerned with his veer to the religious right. And, much to my chagrin, Obama may be more Adlai Stevenson than Bobby Kennedy. Should be an interesting summer and fall though.

Stretch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As an Independant I think it's only fair......you can do this more than likely on every president going back to Washington.

Bill Clinton registers for the draft on September 08, 1964, accepting all contractual conditions of registering for the draft.
Given Selective Service Number 3 26 46 228.
Bill Clinton classified 2-S on November 17, 1964.
* Bill Clinton reclassified 1-A on March 20, 1968.
* Bill Clinton ordered to report for induction on July 28,1969.
* Bill Clinton dishonors order to report and is not inducted into the military.
* Bill Clinton reclassified 1-D after enlisting in the United States Army Reserves on August 07,1969 under authority of Col.E.Holmes. and takes oath of enlistment.
* Bill Clinton fails to report to his duty station at the University of Arkansas ROTC, September 1969.
* Bill Clinton reclassified 1-A on October 30, 1969, as enlistment with Army Reserves is revoked by Colonel E. Holmes and Clinton now AWOL and subject to arrest under Public Law 90-40 (2)(a) 'registrant who has failed to report...remain liable for induction'.
* Bill Clinton's birth date lottery number is 311, drawn December 1, 1969, but anyone who has already been ordered to report for induction, is INELIGIBLE!
* Bill Clinton runs for Congress (1974), while a fugitive from justice under Public Law 90-40.
* Bill Clinton runs for Arkansas Attorney General (1976),while a fugitive from justice.
* Bill Clinton receives pardon on January 21, 1977 from Carter.
* Bill Clinton FIRST PARDONED FEDERAL FELON ever to serve as President. All these facts come from Freedom of Information requests, public laws, and various books that have been published, and have not been refuted by Clinton.

And that's just the draft.

And your independent, unbiased point of view and analysis of that list of facts means what exactly? I'm not sure what you're trying to prove by your post. Could you please clarify that?

LOL...Nevermind :)

Last edited:

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Why do i always have to explain myself and my political beliefs. Unlike people of the other party, i dont feel like its my job to convince everyone to vote my way. I vote the way i want to, even if its not popular with those who have or like big dicks.

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why do i always have to explain myself and my political beliefs. Unlike people of the other party, i dont feel like its my job to convince everyone to vote my way. I vote the way i want to, even if its not popular with those who have or like big dicks.

This site is largely democratic...

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
This site is largely democratic...

I've known that since day one. They ask you why so they can step all over you and throw it up in your face later. I've been here long enough to see the way they force their beliefs down your throat. I've been stupid enough to take the bait.

D_Marazion Analdouche

Experimental Member
Media
And your independent, unbiased point of view and analysis of that list of facts means what exactly? I'm not sure what you're trying to prove by your post. Could you please clarify that?

LOL...Nevermind :)

Not really trying to prove anything. The OP was copied and pasted from another forum and is also been going around in chain emails. I was just showing that anyone can copy and paste stuff from the internet, it doesn't make it true and/or accurate.

In my first post I said "you can go back as far as Washington and come up with this stuff". Or along those lines, I'm too lazy to look to see what I said exactly.

I am unbiased, I don't believe there has been one president that has cared about the average person in my life time regardless of party. I just picked Clinton because a lot of people praise him and I can't really think of why.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Stretch believes everyone is biased who doesnt think the way he does. Also people don't like that you brought up someone from their party. An independent looks at both sides of the issue- that isnt allowed!

Last edited by a moderator:

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Actually, you are correct. I'm usually curious, though, why someone who values personal rights & freedoms supports the political party that is least friendly to civil rights.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Affirmativo. You don't have to explain yourself. It is your Constitutional right.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've known that since day one.

They ask you why so they can step all over you and throw it up in your face later. I've been here long enough to see the way they force their beliefs down your throat. I've been stupid enough to take the bait.

I understand that. There are Conservatives on LPSG that dog Liberals, too. I don't think that I have ever heard Mme. Rouge bait out or bash liberals.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Well, if you were raised conservative, surround yourself with people who don't talk much about politics. Your own democratic leaders in your state are complete assholes, you like the national democratic leaders even less from what you know about them. You live in middle America in a city of less than 20,000 people. How would you feel comfortable voting?

Many of you are from or live in large metropolitan areas and might not have been raised in a pretty political home. I've strayed very far from my parents in a lot of ways in my "liberal" thinking about a lot of social issues if you were to ask them. None the less, its all relative because if i stood next to you i'd look very prudish and conservative but if you sat me next to anyone in my church i'm insanely "out there" and "worldly" in my beliefs.

I come from a long line of conservative voters, we are raised from infancy hearing them talk about it. It's the party i feel at home with. I'm one of the few people in my family who didn't serve in the military and i was very close to joining at one point. I also have a view based upon family being in WW2, Vietnam and 2 brothers in the Gulf War giving me a lot of feedback about what they've been a part of. My background leans towards Republican.

Last edited by a moderator:

Stretch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Always explain your political beliefs? I've never been privileged to your previous explanations...sorry. Have you had to do that often? Other Party? Some of us define ourselves as individuals, not members of a party. I'm really not interested in being convinced to vote your way so you can relax. You wrote your party...I'm just curious how you define "your party" I thought that was actually a reasonable follow up question. Sorry if that offended you and caused you stress. One last observation...I don't think having or liking big dicks is a criteria or a condescending excuse for engaging in or avoiding any discourse, political or otherwise. Enjoy your party...:smile:

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, if you were raised conservative, surround yourself with people who don't talk much about politics. Your own democratic leaders in your state are complete assholes, you like the national democratic leaders even less from what you know about them. You live in middle America in a city of less than 20,000 people. How would you feel comfortable voting?

Many of you are from or live in large metropolitan areas and might not have been raised in a pretty political home. I've strayed very far from my parents in a lot of ways in my "liberal" thinking about a lot of social issues if you were to ask them. None the less, its all relative because if i stood next to you i'd look very prudish and conservative but if you sat me next to anyone in my church i'm insanely "out there" and "worldly" in my beliefs.

I come from a long line of conservative voters, we are raised from infancy hearing them talk about it. It's the party i feel at home with.
But see, that's the thing. I was raised in a conservative, religious home in small town middle America. The population when I graduated high school was approximately 18,000. But my parents, although quite religious and quite conservative, stressed the importance of learning and critical thinking. So I ended up with 3 staunch conservative republican siblings, one conservative democrat sibling, one liberal democrat sibling... and then there's me, the libertarian independent. The republican sibs can't believe I'm so "liberal" on social issues, and the democrat sibs can't believe I'm so "conservative" on fiscal issues, and none of them can understand why I'm so libertarian on legal/political issues.

But my point is, I didn't form my philosophy with anyone's opinions in mind, but my own. I'm comfortable. If I "go back home" and my libertarian attitude makes anyone else uncomfortable, that's not my issue. I can't do their feeling for them.

Edit: sorry, MR, I wasn't trying to convert you or attack you or anything like that. It's often difficult to figure out what someone means when they say "I'm conservative." And in all honesty, your post does make it sound a bit like "well, everyone else around me thinks that way, so I'm more comfortable thinking that way." That may not have been what you were saying, but that's the way it sounded.

Last edited:

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

I come from a long line of conservative voters, we are raised from infancy hearing them talk about it. It's the party i feel at home with. I'm one of the few people in my family who didn't serve in the military and i was very close to joining at one point. I also have a view based upon family being in WW2, Vietnam and 2 brothers in the Gulf War giving me a lot of feedback about what they've been a part of. My background leans towards Republican.

Yeah, I understand that. My family was always Democratic party. Historically, in the South. Black families were Republican. My sister voted Republican because she is a "born again Christian". :rolleyes: But that never used to be the case, as my sister used to fling from one extreme to another.

I am a Liberal. I don't feel like I am forcing a religious view upon anyone. I think that religion can make you look at things in a one-sided manner. I am not telling people that my happiness should be your happiness. I don't want people infringing upon my right to pursue what happiness I desire. I like my life as free as I can be.

I also do not subscribe to a "moral" aspect. I always find "morally sound" individuals flawed. I find them untruthful. They are acting one way to create a facade. It is a mask of sorts. I am far from moral. I have lied. I have stolen. I have done wrong. I see a lot of peeps assigning a sense of morality to politics and religion. And truthfully, in politics and in religion, the evils are there.

I like being free to say what I want. A lot of countries don't have that right.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
But see, that's the thing. I was raised in a conservative, religious home in small town middle America. The population when I graduated high school was approximately 18,000. But my parents, although quite religious and quite conservative, stressed the importance of learning and critical thinking. So I ended up with 3 staunch conservative republican siblings, one conservative democrat sibling, one liberal democrat sibling... and then there's me, the libertarian. The republican sibs can't believe I'm so "liberal" on social issues, and the democrat sibs can't believe I'm so "conservative" on fiscal issues, and none of them can understand why I'm so libertarian on legal/political issues.

But my point is, I didn't form my philosophy with anyone's opinions in mind, but my own. I'm comfortable. If I "go back home" and my libertarian attitude makes anyone else uncomfortable, that's not my issue. I can't do their feeling for them.

Well if i moved away from this atmosphere and weren't so close to family i'd probably slowly change. But i'm content with my voting record and a lot of the things my parents wouldnt approve of they don't know about in my life and there are things i dont know about them. It's a respect of privacy in that manner.

But my parents and i talk politics nearly everytime we see each other- and they live 5 minutes away and we often work together so we talk it a lot. Sometimes we argue over social issues, sometimes we agree. Sometimes i've changed my moms mind on how she thinks about some subjects- most of the time not.

I am who i am, i'm a product of how i was raised and who i surround myself by.

Stretch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Well then...When you put it that way, you can be happy you weren't born in Nazi, Germany or the in midst of the Ku Klux Klan. If you really are destined to the confinement of your upbringing then you could have done much worse...I guess?

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Yeah, I understand that. My family was always Democratic party. Historically, in the South. Black families were Republican. My sister voted Republican because she is a "born again Christian". :rolleyes: But that never used to be the case, as my sister used to fling from one extreme to another.

I am a Liberal. I don't feel like I am forcing a religious view upon anyone. I think that religion can make you look at things in a one-sided manner. I am not telling people that my happiness should be your happiness. I don't want people infringing upon my right to pursue what happiness I desire. I like my life as free as I can be.

I also do not subscribe to a "moral" aspect. I always find "morally sound" individuals flawed. I find them untruthful. They are acting one way to create a facade. It is a mask of sorts. I am far from moral. I have lied. I have stolen. I have done wrong. I see a lot of peeps assigning a sense of morality to politics and religion. And truthfully, in politics and in religion, the evils are there.

I like being free to say what I want. A lot of countries don't have that right.

I think i agree most with your philosphy. I do have some moral relativity in my own life. I think having a mother who has horrible memories of an abortion does make you think a certain way about abortion. I still see her cry about it all these years later. My mom is my best friend, it would be nuts to not be changed by someones story who you respect very much. But i also don't press my view on anyone else. I think that if someone came to me about abortion i would encourage them not to do it.

But as far as letting gay people have rights i'm all for that. I have no qualms about gay marriage. I've swam upstream about a lot of social issues when compared to my immediate family.

I love to shoot guns and i have a grandpa who is cleaning his guns everytime i see him, so i'm a huge 2nd Ammendment right believer. I don't take my cues from people just because they tell me to believe that way. I take my cues from agreeing with certain philosophies of those i immensely respect. I don't follow neck in neck to my parents with everything. I often have to tell my mom to not talk so staunchly in public places so loudly because we need to respect other peoples political views.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Well then...When you put it that way, you can be happy you weren't born in Nazi, Germany or the in midst of the Ku Klux Klan. If you really are destined to the confinement of your upbringing then you could have done much worse...I guess?

Stretch, you are one rude person that i refuse to talk to anymore. You are on ignore from now on.

D_Marazion Analdouche

Experimental Member
Media
Stretch believes everyone is biased who doesnt think the way he does. Also people don't like that you brought up someone from their party. An independent looks at both sides of the issue- that isnt allowed!

I'm very socially liberal and on other issues I'm more conservative. I think it's just very hypocritical when someone calls out the history of one elected offical but when one of his or her party is called out.....wait you must be a republican that watches Fox News for all your information. :rolleyes:

I have issues with extremists on both sides, I don't care for the rhetoric of of the bible thumpers on the right or the extreme tree huggers of the left.

Just call me a non-religous person that likes to eat meat including Bambi, that owns guns, is for a woman's right to choose (as long as she's over 18) and has no issue at all with gay marriage. :cool:

Last edited: