The Resume of GW Bush

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well if i moved away from this atmosphere and weren't so close to family i'd probably slowly change. But i'm content with my voting record and a lot of the things my parents wouldnt approve of they don't know about in my life and there are things i dont know about them. It's a respect of privacy in that manner.

Does this make things honest? I have that dynamic in my family, too. This is why my family doesn't really understand me. BUT I understand them more than they think. And that really makes a weird dynamic when you read them off all the time. But they would always miss the reading when it came to me.

But my parents and i talk politics nearly everytime we see each other- and they live 5 minutes away and we often work together so we talk it a lot. Sometimes we argue over social issues, sometimes we agree. Sometimes i've changed my moms mind on how she thinks about some subjects- most of the time not.

I am who i am, i'm a product of how i was raised and who i surround myself by.

Everyone is a sum of all their life experiences.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Everyone is a sum of all their life experiences.

There are things about my sexuality that i'd prefer my parents not to know. It's not something that would be worth bringing up. My parents can be quite sexual but i know their limits. I also think its nice to respect those sorts of things with your parents/children. I dont think my dad would appreciate seeing nude photos of me on the internet, nor would i like to find them of my mom, daughter, etc.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think i agree most with your philosphy. I do have some moral relativity in my own life. I think having a mother who has horrible memories of an abortion does make you think a certain way about abortion. I still see her cry about it all these years later. My mom is my best friend, it would be nuts to not be changed by someones story who you respect very much. But i also don't press my view on anyone else. I think that if someone came to me about abortion i would encourage them not to do it.

But as far as letting gay people have rights i'm all for that. I have no qualms about gay marriage. I've swam upstream about a lot of social issues when compared to my immediate family.

I love to shoot guns and i have a grandpa who is cleaning his guns everytime i see him, so i'm a huge 2nd Ammendment right believer. I don't take my cues from people just because they tell me to believe that way. I take my cues from agreeing with certain philosophies of those i immensely respect. I don't follow neck in neck to my parents with everything. I often have to tell my mom to not talk so staunchly in public places so loudly because we need to respect other peoples political views.

Gay marriage:

I am happy with being gay. Marrying another man...I have troubles gay dating. :smile: I like men but I feel like the rules keep fucking changing. I hate that shit. I really do.

If I met a guy that was truly gung-ho about marrying me as much as I want to marry him, then that would be amazing. I haven't found that man yet. I don't know if EVEN have the right would EVEN make things EVEN better. And I thought that my last LTR was that man.

Abortion:

There are a lot of sides to that issue. I will say that people should really, really think about having kids (before having sex), and making right choices as far as mates. Because there is something very fucked up being born into a world where your parents didn't get along. Kids deserve the best. You should be there for your kids.

Stretch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Stretch, you are one rude person that i refuse to talk to anymore. You are on ignore from now on.

Well..we haven't actually spoken before. I'm sorry if I interfered with your thought rant. I didn't realize it was frowned upon to engage in conversation, inquire, or discuss. I don't think I was rude at all. I would ask you to respond but you've put me on ignore so you're not reading this. You offer up a diary of information. I responded to what you wrote...my bad. I understand if you would rather deal with people who don't ask questions. Good luck.

Last edited:

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
There are things about my sexuality that i'd prefer my parents not to know. It's not something that would be worth bringing up. My parents can be quite sexual but i know their limits. I also think its nice to respect those sorts of things with your parents/children. I dont think my dad would appreciate seeing nude photos of me on the internet, nor would i like to find them of my mom, daughter, etc.

Yeah. I understand that.

My experiences:

My mom lived her life through her kids. She knew a lot from those parental cleanings of our rooms. :rolleyes: As sad as that is. And it is sad. She really was an old school heterosexual woman. What in the fuck did she know about handling a gay son with a wild ass imagination and fantasy life? (She read enough of my journals to have titillating conversations about them with her brother.)

Funny, she never gave those fuckers back to me. And she felt that I was a heterosexual boy. This is her heterosexual idealogy.

My point is...if every one were truly honest about who we really were. We would find out that we aren't as bad as we see each other.

We would see that we are flawed and maybe that is a great thing to know that we aren't as perfect.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Yeah. I understand that.

My experiences:

My mom lived her life through her kids. She knew a lot from those parental cleanings of our rooms. :rolleyes: As sad as that is. And it is sad. She really was an old school heterosexual woman. What in the fuck did she know about handling a gay son with a wild ass imagination and fantasy life? (She read enough of my journals to have titillating conversations about them with her brother.)

Funny, she never gave those fuckers back to me. And she felt that I was a heterosexual boy. This is her heterosexual idealogy.

My point is...if every one were truly honest about who we really were. We would find out that we aren't as bad as we see each other.

We would see that we are flawed and maybe that is a great thing to know that we aren't as perfect.

We should talk more in private. I have a brother very similar to you. Oh boy do i remember the random room searches turning up things of a gay nature with him. When he finally came out only me, my mom and grandma were not surprised.

Stretch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not really trying to prove anything. The OP was copied and pasted from another forum and is also been going around in chain emails. I was just showing that anyone can copy and paste stuff from the internet, it doesn't make it true and/or accurate.

In my first post I said "you can go back as far as Washington and come up with this stuff". Or along those lines, I'm too lazy to look to see what I said exactly.

I am unbiased, I don't believe there has been one president that has cared about the average person in my life time regardless of party. I just picked Clinton because a lot of people praise him and I can't really think of why.

I completely agree with you Wartrac. Republican...Democrat...It doesn't matter. My only thought was that the list you provided about Clinton paled in comparison to the litany of offenses the current administration has perpetrated. It was only a comment on the severity of the charges. Every administration has been corrupt. It's the nature of power. I'm also completely independent. So much so that I don't really believe any candidate from either party can really make a difference. The only change will come when the majority of the populace demand it. Otherwise it's business as usual. Without going into a long diatribe that's a quick synopsis.

MR...I find it interesting that you have an opinion on my beliefs, political or otherwise when we've never had a conversation or traded any posts.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I completely agree with you Wartrac. Republican...Democrat...It doesn't matter. My only thought was that the list you provided about Clinton paled in comparison to the litany of offenses the current administration has perpetrated. It was only a comment on the severity of the charges. Every administration has been corrupt. It's the nature of power. I'm also completely independent. So much so that I don't really believe any candidate from either party can really make a difference. The only change will come when the majority of the populace demand it. Otherwise it's business as usual. Without going into a long diatribe that's a quick synopsis.

MR...I find it interesting that you have an opinion on my beliefs, political or otherwise when we've never had a conversation or traded any posts.

Uhm, yes we have, we talked on yahoo and i've been in political threads with you prior to my 5 week break from LPSG. Shall i send you the PMs you sent me when i quit talking to you on yahoo? I recommend you to never go to medical school, your bedside manner is.....unforgettable at best. Are you forgetting that I'm also Bedheadred who registered like 10 months ago? You havent had a whole lot of interaction with me under this particular name and it's been intentional on my part.

Stretch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Uhm, yes we have, we talked on yahoo and i've been in political threads with you prior to my 5 week break from LPSG. Shall i send you the PMs you sent me when i quit talking to you on yahoo? I recommend you to never go to medical school, your bedside manner is.....unforgettable at best. Are you forgetting that I'm also Bedheadred who registered like 10 months ago? You havent had a whole lot of interaction with me under this particular name and it's been intentional on my part.

I think you have me confused with someone else. Medical school? I'm a musician/actor. I've never been close to the medical profession. I know exactly who you are BHR. We've never had a political conversation. Intentional on your part? I've never written you or contacted you. Yes...please send me those PMs.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I think you have me confused with someone else. Medical school? I'm a musician/actor. I've never been close to the medical profession. I know exactly who you are BHR. We've never had a political conversation. Intentional on your part? I've never written you or contacted you. Yes...please send me those PMs.

Yes you were on my buddylist under my old name on yahoo, it was probably foxybedheadred@yahoo.com. You sent me short clips of videos you made and i know you are in theatre and live out of the country if i remember correctly. I remember you asking about my personal life and when i didnt answer you, you started to doubt i was a female unless i showed myself on cam, which i did. I looked at your yahoo handle again and it was the one i remember being on my buddylist. You jumped in doubting my gender in the thread about the PMs in the chatroom being changed, when NIC and ManlyBanistered jumped in on doubting me. I've since gotten to know them, but i remember the correspondence with you very distinctly.

I was being sarcastic about saying you should never be a doctor because of your bedside manner. I know you arent a doctor.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I guess I'm the only one who is both amused and dismayed that every time someone posts anything that is considered by a few to be "bush-bashing," the only defense is to engage in a little "clinton-bashing." It's nothing more than diversionary, and the weakest defense there is. I'm not a fan of bill clinton, but here's a newsflash: he's not our current president. You have a whole list of 42 other former presidents to counter-bash; use a little creativity, and bash another former president for a change.

Almost as weak, and possibly less ethical, is adding the first lady's "crimes" to the president's.

The most distasteful tactic is scrubbing up as many "infractions" as one can find, and making the claim that the number of those infractions outweighs the nature of them. (Not insinuating that any president is guilty of these, just illustrating the tactic) It makes as much sense as comparing two criminals, and saying the one who has 6 shoplifting convictions is 3 times as bad as the one who has 2 murder convictions.

republicansdoitbes

Just Browsing
Media
alright, ya 23% like him, and i am one of them, but what about this. something you will never hear on the news. Congress, Democrat majority, only has a 11% approval rating. the worst in the history of the congress of the United States. another thing. all great presidents were hated usually during their term. Reagan, Kennedy. Give bush time and all of you liberal morons will begin to realize that what he did and put in place was good. and then we will have obama or godzillary come in and ruin it. you will see

Notaguru2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
something you will never hear on the news. Congress, Democrat majority, only has a 11% approval rating.

This is simply because the rank and file GOP members of congress (Bushies) won't let them do anything. This will all change in November. There will be few Bushies standing after the general election. No one believes for on second that it has to do with congress' policies, its about what they've accomplished which is basically nothing; yet.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
alright, ya 23% like him, and i am one of them, but what about this. something you will never hear on the news. Congress, Democrat majority, only has a 11% approval rating.

Why is it that when a person is LYING about something political... you can win money betting they are republicans?

Look you poor deluded pawn, you patsy, you complete and utter tool of the wealthy....

The American people are fed up with CONGRESS... not with democrats... the democrats have a "majority" of ONE person.

That is not enough to override a presidential veto...

And guess what party the president is in?

That's right the party of graft, theft, bilk, and bombs.

The reason the American people are fed up is because they voted out republicans... and sent a clear message to the president... and the president is STILL refusing to modify his imbecilic agenda.

SO, the real reason Congress has only an 11% approval is because the 49% of REPUBLICAN congressmen... in cahoots with this international embarrassment of a president... are thwarting the will of the American electorate.

So, ONE... stop making shit up.

TWO open your eyes because the Republican party is NOT the party of fiscal conservatism...its the party of enriching the oil companies and board members of mega corporations...

They are SCREWING YOU... the party faithful, just as severely as the rest of us.

Maybe you republicans should try and take back control of your party from the religious fanatics and the corporate swindlers that have taken it over....

You have been sold a bill of goods that is demonstrably false. And has no actual relation to what the republicans in power are actually DOING.

D

deleted213967

RESUME

GEORGE W. BUSH
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue
Washington, DC 20520

Your grossly biased rendition of our greatest ever president's Curriculum Vitae (no French words please) fails to even reference this administration's greatest achievement:

The National "Do Not Call" Registry.

Shame on you!

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Are the Dimocrats gonna try stealing another election with hanging-chads LOL!

Steal? That's in Florida, remember. The Democrats prevented any of those primary votes to be accepted. Seems to me they cut the legs out from under the little 'r'epublicans.

It really is time to put w to rest. He has done nothing except let cheney and the rest of the mob fuck us without benefit of a reach-around.

The people that voted for him, two times, got exactly what they deserve. The only problem with that is, they foisted it upon the rest of us.

At this point I only hope mccain doesn't win or we'll be in it for another four years with no way out.