The Resume of GW Bush

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I come from a long line of conservative voters, we are raised from infancy hearing them talk about it. It's the party i feel at home with. I'm one of the few people in my family who didn't serve in the military and i was very close to joining at one point. I also have a view based upon family being in WW2, Vietnam and 2 brothers in the Gulf War giving me a lot of feedback about what they've been a part of. My background leans towards Republican.

If so, then you should be outraged at what has been done to the republican party.

They have been turned from the party of small government to the party of massive governmental bureaucracies, surveilling every aspect of private American lives.

Turned from the party that disavowed the re-distribution of wealth into the party that is actively re-distributing tax wealth from the middle class to the pockets of, maybe, 5,000 people who are already staggeringly rich.

The party of no-bid sweetheart deals awarded in secrecy and refusing public access to governmental records.

From the party that believed in the strict interpretation of the constitution and it LIMITS on government... to the party that has dissolved habeas corpus... created the first American Gulag, endorsed torture and denial of due process, embraced unwarranted search and seizure, and actively suppressed free speech.

A party that has tacitly endorsed the actions of a president who has bald facedly stated in legal documents that the constitution does not apply to him.
A man who publicly stated that the constitution is "nothing but a piece of paper".

This is the same party that has not only embroiled us in our longest military conflict since Vietnam... but has, at the same time, cut funding to and PRIVATIZED veteran's medical hospitals so that corporate boards could squeeze profits out of providing a lesser standard of care for our wounded servicemen and women.
They turned the care of our war veterans into a profit center for one of their buddies....

If you really are a conservative at heart... then you should be able to see that nothing being done in the name of the republican party is conservative.
None of it reflecting ANY American values...

The only family values they embrace are those of the Medici family... the family values of a mafiosi.

They are squandering everything of substance, for the quick return of huge profits right now.
They are offshoring their rapidly accruing wealth... and when the shit hits the fan they will be lunching on their yachts in Monaco... what do they care if American sinks as long as they got theirs.

Red, The fact that you were raised with a mythology of what it meant to be republican is no excuse for not recognizing that the reality falls far short of that myth.

I used to lean republican myself...

But what they have done these last 12 years has turned my stomach.

Give me a good old fashioned blowjob scandal any day.

I am tired of mopping of up blood with the shredded remnants of our constitution.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
PS--- and ANYONE whose family has honorably served their country at arms should be marching on washington over the fact that our govenrment is shortchanging our soldiers because they are paying TEN TIMES as much for hired mercenaries...

Diverting funding to a PROFIT making company, away from the armor and medical care our volunteer army deserves.

And these mercenaries have been given absolute legal immunity for any and all actions...

While our, literally poor, soldiers must adhere to the Uniform Code of Military Conduct.

I simply can't believe Americans are not marching on the white house with barrels of tar and bales of feather.

Of course... with all media in the hands of a few republican campaign supporters... perhaps its simply because the news isn't doing their job in making Americans aware of what is being done.

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
People- Thomas Jefferson insisted on us having a second amendment for JUST THIS KIND of situation.

Grab your guns and march on Washington and FORCE this fuck from office.

I've wondered on more than one occasion just where the tipping point lies...what will it take before this happens?

Stretch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've known that since day one. They ask you why so they can step all over you and throw it up in your face later. I've been here long enough to see the way they force their beliefs down your throat. I've been stupid enough to take the bait.

If so, then you should be outraged at what has been done to the republican party.

Thank you Phil...that is what I would expect anybody who decides to define them self as a true republican to say. The republican party, at the moment, is the polar opposite of what it pretends to be. As an individual, I believe it's always folly to define yourself by any group, nationality, creed, color (colour:)) or religion. MR...I was not baiting you to throw anything in your face. You stated quite clearly that you are a conservative republican, and a staunch supporter of Bush, in all it's forms, :smile: and that you were raised that way and didn't seem to have a choice...to this day. The traditional definition of identifying with and voting for the republican party has always been...small government and fiscal conservatism. I was genuinely curious how you perceive or even recognize any difference between what you believe and how that may conflict, or not, with reality. I'm sorry you felt threatened by that and chose to insult me. I would still love to hear from anyone else who still supports this administration. Please explain to me, without bile, why and how. I'm an independent individual, without any biased affiliations. Observing this administration from a completely neutral standpoint, I don't see any way to justify or defend its actions. Which would lead one to believe that everything that's been done long before this administration and will continue to be done long after...is only done with intent for the benefit, and in the interests of a relatively small minority and has nothing to do with what we think is important. Of course, it does make it easier for them when the majority is more concerned with petty squabbles about who said what about whom, anonymous color coded threat alerts, reality TV, no discernible health care, all combined with a chronically declining education system. George Bush aside...the people who are actually running the machine are not dumb. There is an agenda and it has nothing to do with any political parties. What we perceive as a sudden problem, the state of the dollar(get ready for the North American Union) the rising price of, and rapidly declining supply of oil, to only name two examples, did not sneak up on anybody. That they will be fixed by just voting for the right person, whether they be Democrat or Republican (wow...two whole choices, which shade of blue do you prefer?) is a bit naive. Then again...I could be completely wrong. :smile:

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Stretch, don't change my words. I never said i don't have a choice, i stated why the choice to be republican is natural and right for MY life. Seriously, why do you find it so necessary to be so judgmental about my political leanings? I could care less how you vote or why...i have a lot more pertinant things on my plate to think about. I have to wonder why people are so led to try to convince everyone to believe their way by insulting them? I vote the way my conscience tells me to and i think its strange people are trying to change that. I don't feel it's my job to be convincing people to join my party. Political arguments often turn ugly just like abortion debate threads and no ones mind gets changed.

I'm also not a debator, its not my nature and its not my talent. I dont go around jotting down notes in order to prove things on a timeline to argue them based on who's party did what. Why? Because there are a few solid issues that i vote on and i will go to my grave with those being important to me. I have a lot of tolerance for diversity, but i don't have tolerance for people bullying me around to believe their way or vote their way.

I'm political in a sense but i'm not an arguer and i refuse to be on the defense to you or anyone else. I have the same choice you do to be democrat, republican or independent. I made that choice when i filled out my voter registration card and i have not had reason to change parties. I do whats right for me even if its not popular on coastal lines. Just because i chose Republican doesnt mean it was the wrong choice because you don't approve of it. We have a 2 party system last a checked.

I can define myself any way i want to, thats the luxury of living in this country. If i want to be known as a redhead, a white female, a bisexual, a soccer mom, the crazy crab lady down the street, it's my business. You define yourself how ever you'd like. I believe in your right to do so.

Last edited by a moderator:

republicansdoitbes

Just Browsing
Media
how come large corporations are always being put down for being successful. it is called capitalism. Or would you prefer communism, and we all know where that leads. large corporations aren't the bad guys, they are the successful guys. while I am on the subject lets talk about the oil prices. did you know that the main reason why oil prices are up so high are because of hippies. they wont let us drill oil in our own country. and dont get me wrong i am all for the earth and i want to save it. but to sacrafice about 100 acres of a 1600 square miles of uninhabitated land in northern alaska for oil prices, i would do it. there are oil reserves in north america bigger than the ones in Saudi Arabia. And on the issue of gas, alternative fuels such as corn or what ever it is costs us more, cutting down the rainforest, and does little to nothing for the environment. and i am also tired that the republicans are being pegged as war mongering environment hating nutjobs. as a republican i LOVE the environment and i would do things to save, but lets not tell ourselves that what we are doing is saving the earth, when it is doing nothing. second, and i know that i will be ripped apart for this, but sometimes war is the only answer. Obamas plan is going to Iran and talking to hitler jr. do you think that talking to them about peace would have stopped Saddam Hussein, or will it stop the terrorists. America is too big to do nothing. think about that

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oil price is not high because of hippies...nor are hippies responsible for companies not drilling for more oil. The reason there is a lack of drilling in the U.S. is because we need to protect our own oil reserves for when we actually do have an energy crisis. 100 years from now, we will still need oil for other things besides energy, and once we have developed new, successful technologies, for energy production, we will still have our resources while other countries are running dry. Why do you think we took Alaska from Russia? I assure you it's not for the weather...

Last edited:

D_Marazion Analdouche

Experimental Member
Media
Not being a jerk here but, if you're going to type more than a couple sentences can we break them up with the occasional paragraph?

Not exactly all that easy to read 5342 sentences all bunched up without getting a headache.

1BiGG1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The lamest, the most lame excuse for being Republican I've ever ever read/

George w. Bush is a political retard.

I like George also = cool guy with balls and willing to do the dirty work other cowardly countries were not. For instance, Saddam was given UN Mandate after mandate and basically said fuck you every time for ten years all the while he was shooting at American jets. He was of course shooting at American jets and doing all kinds of other crap that went against his surrender agreement. The cowardly countries along with Bill Clinton year after year just kept saying "thank you for fucking us repeatedly Saddam" while they did nothing setting a very bad example for other wannbe Saddam's.

George was different, George said look you dirty little piece of shit, now you either abide by those mandates or I’m gonna kick the shit out of you. I think we all know the outcome of Saddam’s decision! Go George!

And a real political retard? I think you must have meant “I’m still crying because I couldn’t steal an election with hanging chads” Al Gore! :rolleyes:

Stretch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Stretch, don't change my words. I never said i don't have a choice, i stated why the choice to be republican is natural and right for MY life. Seriously, why do you find it so necessary to be so judgmental about my political leanings? I could care less how you vote or why...i have a lot more pertinant things on my plate to think about. I have to wonder why people are so led to try to convince everyone to believe their way by insulting them? I vote the way my conscience tells me to and i think its strange people are trying to change that. I don't feel it's my job to be convincing people to join my party. Political arguments often turn ugly just like abortion debate threads and no ones mind gets changed.

I'm also not a debator, its not my nature and its not my talent. I dont go around jotting down notes in order to prove things on a timeline to argue them based on who's party did what. Why? Because there are a few solid issues that i vote on and i will go to my grave with those being important to me. I have a lot of tolerance for diversity, but i don't have tolerance for people bullying me around to believe their way or vote their way.

I'm political in a sense but i'm not an arguer and i refuse to be on the defense to you or anyone else. I have the same choice you do to be democrat, republican or independent. I made that choice when i filled out my voter registration card and i have not had reason to change parties. I do whats right for me even if its not popular on coastal lines. Just because i chose Republican doesnt mean it was the wrong choice because you don't approve of it. We have a 2 party system last a checked.

I can define myself any way i want to, thats the luxury of living in this country. If i want to be known as a redhead, a white female, a bisexual, a soccer mom, the crazy crab lady down the street, it's my business. You define yourself how ever you'd like. I believe in your right to do so.

I'm sorry MR. This has gotten completely out of control. I totally respect anybody's right to live, vote and believe any way they choose. That is such an obvious part of my life philosophy that I feel a bit strange even having to write that. Nobody should ever have to justify or explain those choices to anybody else.

I really don't think I did, nor was it ever my intention to insult you. I apologize sincerely if you perceived it that way. I merely was curious about your views. Not to belittle them or try to argue them, but to just hear your take on them. I'm always curious as to others views and opinions and always open to learning from another's experiences. I never meant to make you feel defensive, nor did the thought of judging you or bestowing any type of "Approval" on you ever enter my mind. That kind of arrogant, inappropriate thinking is not a part of my makeup. Sorry again if I gave you that impression.

Here's to hoping we have a better understanding and more joyous communication in the future.

Have fun

Stretch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The reason there is a lack of drilling in the U.S. is because we need to protect our own oil reserves for when we actually do have an energy crisis. 100 years from now, we will still need oil for other things besides energy,

I think you might be about 75 years late on that guess-timite (would that be the proper spelling of that?:smile:) Welcome to the energy crisis...

Not being a jerk here but, if you're going to type more than a couple sentences can we break them up with the occasional paragraph?

Not exactly all that easy to read 5342 sentences all bunched up without getting a headache.

I agree Wartrac. I'm usually a stickler about that myself, but my post from yesterday did get away from me a bit. Not my usual style...:redface: