The Return of Man Part 2

Wrey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
“I couldn’t. I mean, I already have a cabin and I have to check in, and my luggage, and I wouldn’t want to impose on you…” And for some reason I couldn’t just shut up.

“Yes you can. There’s time enough to sell you ticket back. You can have your luggage rerouted. You’re not imposing, I invited.” The smile on his face was very infectious.

“Um, sure, I guess.” We both started laughing. “I can sell my ticket back?”

“Yes. You’ll only get half back, but who cares. Give me your boarding pass.” I fished out the plastic card and we both walked to the check-in kiosk. He slipped my card into the slot and then his own. A few seconds at the keyboard and both cards slid back out. His remained the same; mine had turned from blue to gold. “That’s it. Your luggage will be waiting in my… I mean, our room. Let’s go.” He took me by the hand and led me down the gang way.

“But the Boas is not here yet.” I exclaimed.

“First class means a private shuttle to the ship prior to docking. We’ll meet the Boas in flight.” He released my hand and placed it in the small of my back and then let it slide down my ass with just a bit more pressure than would have passed for casual. I glanced over at him and he was sporting a soft smile. I wondered what else he was sporting beneath his white tunic.

“I don’t even know your name.” I was praying that what I had under my tunic was not beginning to show in the front.

“You would not be able to pronounce it. I adopted a local name for my stay on Rias. You can call me Nick.”

“I’m Kostas.”

The shuttle trip to the larger ship was filled with small talk and was shorter than I expected. When the Boas came into view we both became quiet and simply watched as the ship slowly filled the view port. It was a huge cylinder of a ship peppered with portholes. The shuttle docked with the Boas and we debarked. A turbo-lift opened directly into the middle of Nick’s accommodations. It turned out to be better than first class; he had a complete level of the ship. There would only be five such accommodations on the ship. A second lift arrived directly behind us with our luggage.

“Get comfortable. We’ll be docked for some time as the rest of the passengers board the ship.” He picked up my bags along with his own and took them to a closet as I walked the circumference of the room. It was huge with many view ports. The largest port spanned the gigantic bed. It was as if the headboard were made of stars. I completed the circle of the room and Nick came out of the closet. He placed his hand along the side of my neck and head and leaned into a slow, deep kiss. I thought for sure that somehow he would taste different, strange, alien. But, no. When I closed my eyes I was being kissed sweetly, slowly, and deeply by this man. Alien was a word used often to refer to humans from off world, especially those who looked different from one’s self. But this was a man, a true man, simply from a different line of men. I leaned harder into his embrace and breathed deeply of his smell. It was wonderful. I could feel him swelling against me and the heat of his cock seemed to burn through the fabric of our tunics. My own manhood was painfully swollen and pressed against Nick’s. We were ancient warriors practicing at sword play. His hand found the clasp at my shoulder and my tunic fell away. His tunic was next. The heat of his solidly muscled body against me was insane. The copper of his skin seemed freshly poured, still hot from the furnace. He pulled away and drew me to the bed. I was having some trouble controlling the trembling within me. He drew me down onto sheets so soft as to be nonexistent. His mouth and tongue found their way to every part of my neck and ears. His hands gripped and squeezed my back and my ass as he pressed his cock against me with growing excitement. When his mouth found mine again he tasted of himself and of me and I was lost in his embrace.

Excellent detail and story building up here. It is a pleasure to read your writing. Keep it going please.!
X