The Return of Man Part 3

Wrey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Nick rolled me over onto my back and his hair fell across my face in silken locks of antique gold. His sweat breath played across my cheeks and lips as he kissed every inch he could reach. He gripped me so tightly, so passionately, I thought he would crush me in his arms. My heat was rising with a speed that made me feel like a teenager being touched for the first time. I pushed him away when I felt that I just could not catch my breath or hold my orgasm back. I did not want this to end so quickly!

His torso above me was indescribable. His arms were the equal of Hercules. His chest was as broad and smooth as the Plains of Hera. His stomach as rippled as the foothills of New Olympus. His navel was Aphrodite’s shell. And then something amazing happened. The silky warm satin of his skin became for a moment mirror smooth. I looked up into his eyes of silver and gold and saw the smile there that was duplicated in his gorgeous lips.

“What was that?” I asked through heavy breath.

“That was excitement. That was me enjoying the beauty of you. You must know you are very fine to look upon.” His chest and stomach rose and fell against me with a weight and strength that was truly magnificent, truly man.

“I’ve been told I am handsome, but you, you are breathtaking. I can’t get enough of myself against you. I feel that the gates of Olympus have opened and I have been invited to play.” I stroked his flank as I said this and then slid my hand between us and gripped the hot trunk of man flesh that was his penis. Again, his skin went smooth and he looked even more the god I felt him to be. The skin of his shaft glided smoothly back and forth as I exposed the head of his cock which was a deep, rich bronze. It glistened and shone like a warrior’s battle helmet.

I rolled him to his side so that I could take in the sight of him. I held his manhood gently and continued to glide the skin down and back again. He kissed me strongly and I felt his hands reach for my own aching prick. I thought the touch of him would burn me, the heat was so intense. He stroked me with care and carefully restrained lust. He brought his hips closer to me and took both of our cocks in his hands. Exposing the helmets of these two warriors he brought them together and caressed one with the other. The feel of his cock against my own was the smoothest of sensations, the sweetest of kisses. The touch was nerves speaking to nerves and soon it became almost too much. I had to take his hands away and focus them elsewhere. His skin was now continuously smooth and covered in glistening sweat. He smelled ever bit the man. I inhaled the aroma of him and thought I would be lost in the heady scent. It made my breath tremble. His hands came away from me and I thought I would cry as I saw him rise from the bed. His amazing form walking to a panel in the wall near the bed could only be fantasy. The strong muscular globes of his ass flexed and stretched with his legs as he walked. I looked over me head for a moment and noticed the field of stars that was the tremendous view portal over the bed. A chime sounded softly and the room became dark with only the stars over my head.

“I cannot see you,” I said, “I want to see you.”

“Just wait.” He said. Silently the room began to fill with stars. There must have been holo-emitters throughout the room.

We were floating in space. The softness of the bed, the bright soft shine of stars, the sweet bliss of being with this beautiful god of a man all combined and transported me. A spiral galaxy formed a few feet away and over the bed and I saw him again. His physique was illuminated by the soft glow of a billion suns and suddenly I decided that this indeed was Apollo. The gods had chosen to be kind and smile upon one of their children.

Wow Wrey,
The poetry continues.. romantic stuff! :wink:
X