The Return of Man Part 4

Wrey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I could here him breathing. I could see him by the light of the spiral galaxy, reflecting a universe of beauty. He walked slowly toward me and I moved myself to the edge of the bed. Sitting up I placed my hands against his stomach. He smiled and responded by flexing the muscles. I pulled him forward and placed my lips on him. Opening my mouth I played my tongue between each spectacularly defined ridge of his abdomen. His cock tapped against my chest in rhythm to the beat of his heart. As I kissed and licked down into the valley of treasures I felt his manhood against my chin. It was almost as long as my forearm, from the crook of my elbow to the line of my wrist.

I had held out long enough. There was no reason not to enjoy what was being offered so wonderfully, so fully, so generously. I closed my eyes and took his prick in my hand again, noting this time that my thumb and middle finger did not touch. Sliding his foreskin back I placed the lightest kiss to the tip. Another kiss, this time held in place. I slowly extended my tongue and pressed into the tiny slit at the end. The smell of him filled my mind and I was lost in touching him, tasting him, breathing him into me. He moaned softly and played his fingertips gently across my shoulders and along my neck. I opened my mouth and took him in. I pulled his skin up so that I could probe my tongue beneath the gorgeous fold of skin at the end. Dancing my tongue around the head I came to the frenum and gently played the tip of my tongue back and forth. The shudder that traveled through Nick came from deep within the core of his torso. He pulled his cock away from my lips.

“You are too much to believe. You play my body as if it were your own. Just when I am thinking of a place for you to touch, to kiss, there you are touching and kissing.” I could say nothing. What does a man say when praised by a god?

He waved his hand mysteriously in the air and then drew himself down beside me in the ancient and most sacred circle of pleasure. His head in my lap, his cock at my lips, we engulfed each other and completed the holy ring. His endowment allowed me to take only part of him to begin with, but with persistence I took more and more of him into my mouth, into my throat. I finally managed to bring my lips to the base of his prick and with my tongue and throat muscles, massaged his massive cock. The holy circle was not to be taken lightly and boys and girls alike trained regularly from the age of sixteen. I had many partners that would visit regularly just to observe the sacred rite with me. I was quietly proud of this following. Nick seemed trained by the priests themselves in the temple of Apollo. Although not as large as Nick, I am no slouch for size. He took me completely and managed to even play his tongue along my scrotum when I was completely engulfed.

For a moment I opened my eyes and notice that the spiral galaxy which had spun above and to the side of the bed had moved. It was spinning lower and closer and becoming larger as though we were approaching it. Closer and closer it spun as Nick took me deeper and applied pressure and suction that made me thrust and buck. I swallowed him again and again and savored the sweet flavor and texture of him. Again and again, deeper and stronger, arms wrapped around each other in order to take every inch while the galaxy spun closer and then under. The galaxy became our bed and we continued the holy union cushioned by the light of a billion stars.

Nick broke the circle and changes position. He brought his face to mine and kissed me deeply. The smell of our pleasure together was heavy on him. He embraced me tightly and drew himself between my legs. The countless stars beneath me illuminated his fantastic body as he rose to his knees between my own. I knew what he wanted and he would have it. I am the lover of gods, I thought to myself. He leaned again to kiss me and I wrapped my legs around him. His massive cock pressed against me begging for entry. I gave silent permission by applying pressure with my legs. He came into me slowly. The pressure of his huge prick made me gasp. He paused and kissed me passionately along my neck and chest. When the pain subsided I gripped the globes of his ass almost savagely and gave myself to the feeling of impalement as I drew him in. Inch by inch he stroked more deeply. A soft moan in my ear signaled when he had achieved full entry. He laid against me for some moments and I could feel the beat of his pulsing cock within me perfectly timed to his heart against my chest.

Again he drew himself to his knees and pulled me with him so that I lay with my ass in his lap and his cock fully and firmly sunk in to the hilt. I lifted my hips a short distance and back down again. He slid within me and filled me to the edge of my senses. Slowly we fell into a rhythm. His hands played across my stomach and gripped my legs as I was filled again and again. Beneath us spun super novae and my head reclined against nebulae. Above me Apollo himself groaned and sweetly pinched my nipples. A god filled me again and again with his mighty prick and the pleasure was like nothing I had ever felt.

Wrey,
You're killing us with this tension, build up and suspense. Wow!
I look forward to the fireworks..
X