The Return of Man Part 5

Wrey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Stars burned wildly before my eyes as the galaxy expanded and grew around us. Nick was engulfed by systems of planets and comets of cold blue fire. He held my cock in his hand with a gentle firmness and stroked me. His manhood continued to fill me again and again as we passed through the outer edges of the galactic core. The brilliance of light shone against him and turned him into a god of fire and gold. When he bent to kiss me his hair was flame dancing in the center of a nova and the explosion wrapped us in wave after wave of ejected plasma. I could feel the climax building within me and within him as he thrust against me with abandon. All my senses were focused on the feeling of him within me, filling me, above me, embracing me, and the sound of creation burning around us.

Did I truly hear the beat of the galaxy’s heart, or was it only the pounding of blood in my ears.

It didn’t matter.

We flew through the nimbus of stars and glowing clouds of gas that orbited the core of the galaxy. Within its heart I caught flickering glances of the massive black hole within. The event horizon approached and giant stars of red and blue and white raced with us in their final dance, licking us with ribbon-like flares of ejecta. One by one they dropped into the irresistible grip of black hole’s gravitational pull. With the death of each star, there was a tremendous double jet of particles and energy racing in opposite directions accompanied by the scream of time and space ripping asunder. When our turn came to fall into the oblivion Nick kissed my neck with savage passion and held himself against me with a strength that was almost frightening. Within me he expanded and pulsed with fury as he released the purest essence of himself into me. I also exploded, spewing volley after volley of my seed between our bodies. I opened my eyes and saw that the galaxy had recognized our rapture and sent its jets of blue white energy in opposite directions, piercing the universe with the power of our celestial passion.

The galaxy spun away from us in all directions and soon faded. Nick lay against me, still within me, his breath heaving in pace with my own. I felt numb and over stimulated at the same time. It was glorious. I had never had a man so completely bring me to satisfaction. Nick had accessed a capacity for pleasure within me of which I had been ignorant until that moment. I felt destroyed and yet more alive and in tune with my body than I had ever felt.

Slowly he withdrew his still rigid cock from me. His breath was sweet and the smell of our sex was heavy in the room. He stroked my hair and face and kissed me gently from forehead to chin. Soft words spilling from his lips were dulcet flutes chasing amorous song birds through sun drenched fields in bloom, cool rivers flowing joyfully over smooth rounded stones and the sound of spring breezes through tree tops heavy with new foliage. Not in a million lifetimes could I have learned his language. It simply is not meant for my tongue to know.

Kissing him in the golden warmth of sweet exhausted bliss was a pleasure of another color. The amazing power and magic of what had just transpired had nearly burned out my senses, nearly left me forever lost in realms of power to strong for man to dwell. These caresses and alien words were a salve, a honeyed concoction to heal and sooth. His hands were again upon me and held me softly and stroked me gently with a smoothness and delicacy that was spiritual. Kisses were soft and deep and slow and hearts that had raced to the rhythm of a galaxy also slowed and calmed.

“Look.” Nick gently guided my face to the port over the bead. I could see that the Boas had just disengaged from the Top and Rias was slowly coming into view. The bright light reflected from the surface of my home world soon filled our room.

“Kostas, my little treasure. We have yet to even begin our journey and already you have made this something from an epic story of the ancient star-farers. I cannot wait to see what other wonders this trip holds for us.”

I could say nothing. Again, a god had rained praise down upon a mere mortal. I looked into eyes of gilt mercury and traced his cheek with a fingertip. I kissed him deeply and gazed again at the blue, white, and green globe of Rias overhead. Other wonders? How would I ever return to my life down upon the ground? I had danced with gods; how could I walk again with men?

Wrey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Of course. The fun has just begun. I'll try not to split it up so much in future installments.

Wrey,
A tender and magical story, vividly painted for our pleasure.
Very romantic and just in time for Valentines Day...
Thank you,
x

Wrey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If you made it to the last installment, then I must praise you for your patience.

Wrey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
lol... the wait was worth every minute. Beautiful story!:wink:

Thank you! I am working on the next adventure. It will be published in one single thread this time. Promise!

:biggrin1::wink: