The Return?

Freudian Slip

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I guess I'm not a new member...I was on here before...

When I was 17 I made an account on here with the name "Ayzmo" and posted for a couple months before all people under 18 were banned and our posts deleted. I made another account, "Erebus," to protest the banning and made a post in the thread arguing the bannings. That post was of course deleted and that account banned.

I totally forgot about this place until recently. I'm now 20, a junior in college, and am back... I don't intend to put any pictures up as my boyfriend wouldn't be terribly thrilled with that but I'm back.

I'm not "hung" though I guess it depends on how you define it. Considering that I'm sure a lot of lying happens and alteration(never! Right?) I guess I could be *shrugs*. Oh well. I happen to be 7.5" X 5.75" on a good day. It isn't huge but it works for me and my boyfriend likes it.

So yeah...hi! :)

Welcome back!

Don't let LPSG numbers (real and internet) throw you. If you're bigger than 5.5"x4.8", you're above average.

That makes you statistically hung.

Freudian Slip

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Welcome back!

Don't let LPSG numbers (real and internet) throw you. If you're bigger than 5.5"x4.8", you're above average.

That makes you statistically hung.
I know, I'm aware of the averages and all that jazz. I've even calculated the standard deviations and done t-tests with them...:rolleyes:

However, I think most people consider hung to be bigger than them...I consider it to start at 8". :p Maybe I'm just weird. I know I'm bigger than average. Of the 3 guys I've done anything with I've been larger than all of them.