The revenge thread

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:cool:
To “late” …….. think of this as Hotel California, “you can never leave” …… but for chocolate I can show you the secret escape tunnel :tongue:
I'd sooner pin you down with a bucket of water and glinda's wand ready to drop yet another Kansas farmhouse on you if you don't show me now...:irked:

witch

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd sooner pin you down with a bucket of water and glinda's wand ready to drop yet another Kansas farmhouse on you if you don't show me now...:irked:

:rolleyes:
Sorry, the latest contract with Witches Union 666 states that no houses shall be dropped on Union members without informing said witch in writing and then only in months that end in the Letter Z. Rules are rules
:tongue:

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorry, the latest contract with Witches Union 666 states that no houses shall be dropped on Union members without informing said witch in writing and then only in months that end in the Letter Z. Rules are rules
Union is for Union, which I'm not and also means, witchy, if I wanna drop a farmhouse on ya, you'd better hope ole broomstick can go warp, or your striped sock donor card is gonna be used up-with or without the notification.

curious_angel

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View

Hmm, insightful Vince. How does this measure up?..

My fave revenge story is Lady Sarah Moon. When her husband was unfaithful she emptied his wine cellar at night and left vintage bottles on the doorstep of her village neighbours for their enjoyment.*

*Ignore the fact that he was shot dead on a subsequent hunting trip, under mysterious circumstances.

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Unless you happen to post screen shots of a forbidden web site, in which case they drop the Empire State Building on you without any warning.

Not saying that ML was a witch.......

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm so confused. What exactly does being under 30 have to do with being tight? I'll be 30 next month.... is it all down hill from there:eek: The age 30 and above means that we turn into buckets and an average cock can no longer be felt?

Great looks like I'll have to upgrade my toys to a larger size:rolleyes:
Oh I am going to start a shite storm...

No wonder SEA guys want young girls...........