the right condom size

roy

Just Browsing
Media
Hello all,
I am new here. My question is regarding condoms. I'm about 7" long and 5" thick. The problem is that I find regular condoms to be tight, and my gf suggest I try the magnums. I read that they are 15% larger than the regular ones. Would they be too big for me? Thanks for reading.

D_Harry_S_Taint

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
roy said:
Hello all,
I am new here. My question is regarding condoms. I'm about 7" long and 5" thick. The problem is that I find regular condoms to be tight, and my gf suggest I try the magnums. I read that they are 15% larger than the regular ones. Would they be too big for me? Thanks for reading.

Nobody can tell you ! Just try.

DanTheMan

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm 8x6.3. The magnum or magnum xl work fine for length, but anything less than the XL feels like i'm being stranggled.

carter2006

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Roy, mate, your cock is well above average but I wouldn't have thought that Magnum's would be right for your size. I'm bigger than you yet I can wear regular condoms with only mild discomfort. Condoms are supposed to be tight fitting and I'd suggest that if you're uncomfortable with regular condoms you may either be:
a, bigger than 5" thick - try re-measuring! or,
b, putting them on wrong!
Try experimenting but my biggest advice would be that if the condom ain't snug don't even try to have penetraive sex with it or you could end up with problems!
Another tip is to try They Fit condoms, which can be ordered online and are 'made to measure'!
Good luck!