The Right Condom...

9inches_4u

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
im 9 inches in length and 6 1/2 in girth, i was wondering what type of condom would i be best off using...i hear magnums arent recommended for guys with large girth...

D

deleted3272

Yeah i have tried magnums and they are a bit tight on me, look into the theyfit's I am seriously considering getting some. Theyre like a dollar a piece though, I just would hate to let them go to waste...lol

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
9inches_4u said:
im 9 inches in length and 6 1/2 in girth, i was wondering what type of condom would i be best off using...i hear magnums arent recommended for guys with large girth...
Magnums and Magnum XLs should be just fine with your girth (and length) unless you are really sensitive to the feeling of a condom on you. My girth is 6 inches, almost 7 at the base, and I can use Lifestyles Extra Sensitive as they seem to be 'stretchier' than most condoms. The Magnums fit me well and the cusotm sized 'They Fit' condoms are really the best for fit and ease on putting them on.

Try the larger on-the-shelf brands and see what works for you. If you can afford the 'They Fit' brand, use their measuring kit and get some condoms that will absolutely fir you with no problems at all.

D

deleted3272

Just an fyi magnums and magnum xl's are the exact same size except at the head Xl's have "more head room"

bighosenow

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've tried both Magnum and Magnum XL. They were OK for length but the girth was a problem. I'm cut and have a large mushroom head and while the Magnum and Magnum XL's were not uncomfortable to wear they compressed the head which tends to num the sensation on the head of my dick and make it difficult for me to orgasm. I was in New York 2 years ago and went in the Condomania retail
store and the clerk gave me a "fit kit" and told me to go in the booth and measure
myself. I bought a 3 pak of They Fit condoms size U22 to try out. They were great! They had enough room in the head so there was no numness and I had no trouble achieving orgasm. I ordered a couple dozen on their website and have been using them ever since. They are a little pricey. Once you register on their website the have special discounts from time to time which gets the price down a little.

hollywood11.4"

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm a little over 11" inches hard, and I can't use the Magnum or XL's. If I work at it long enough can get my dick in, but then can't work up an orgasm. Too tight for my head, use the They Fit all the time. Only one's that work for me.