the right way to measure

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Imported, Apr 25, 2005.

1. Imported

Gold Member

touchmyrod: i put this in the wrong forum and got no help so im hoping some u can help

ive always measured by just placing a ruler on top of my penis and measureing from the base to the head and depending how hard or exicted i am im like 6-6.25" but then i read somewhere that the right way to measure is to press againt your pelvic bone and i did that i was 7". so what would i say my size was? whats the right way to measure?

2. Ineligible

Ineligible Member

You are 6-6.25" non-bonepressed (NBPEL) and 7" bonepressed (BPEL). You may quote either, though it would be a good thing if people said which measure they used. On this site measures are usually bonepressed, but not always.

3. karldergrosse

Gold Member

Ineligible (Link 2) gives you the complete answer. Bonepressed is the more accurate measurement, because the fat tissue of the pubes conceals some of your shaft. By pushing through that layer, of whatever thickness, you discover the true length of your penis. Too, bonepressed is the only way to go for accurate comparison of penis lengths, as different men have different thicknesses of fat on their pubes. :smile:

#3 karldergrosse, Jul 31, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2013
Draft saved Draft deleted