The Rock

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by CUBE, Oct 29, 2005.

1. CUBE

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'd really be surprised if he was big...it would be my guess not even avg....but he is one hot man and I could care less...I'd fuck him every which way and south

2. D_Elijah_MorganWood

D_Elijah_MorganWood New Member

I think he's hot as hell. I also think he's average. I've been watching his crotch for years and haven't seen anything there. What a man...

3. 14x8thck

14x8thck Member

I agree a great looking guy, nice as can be. I heared him on Conan it was just shtick. Just a nice guy w/ an average dick. Seems to have his priorities in order about life.

:bounce:

4. B_Dust

B_Dust New Member

I know his wife is hot and chicks love him. He is my hero.

5. Mestisamo

Mestisamo New Member

He's Samoan and Black, and I've heard that Samoan guys are usually pretty thick..I would guess it's real nice though.

He did an artical for rolling stones a long time ago - says that he shaves his entire body once a week when he's on the road...and then later says that he jacks off once a week when he's away from home.;) I drooled for weeks after that, thinking about Rock all oiled up and shaved, jackin! WOOOF!

6. D_Dick_Dock_Doe

D_Dick_Dock_Doe Account Disabled

I'm not sure where I read the article, but the article stated that The Rock was very open about the small size of his penis. I wish I could give more info, but oh well.

Living here in Hawaii, you see guys that look like The Rock everywhere. I agree that he is good looking, but guys like him are a dime a dozen here.

G

7. CUBE

Gold Member

Albums:
    I don't think he is hung at all. I'd still think he is fucking hot and would do him in a heart beat. Bet he is the biggest give it to me bottom out there.

8. MsLulu

MsLulu New Member

Man I'm glad I'm not the only one who is contantly looking at his package. He is so damn hot, I wouldn't care if he was a woman.

Draft saved Draft deleted