The Rock

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
facetious8 said:
I don't know if this has been posted, but yeah, what about him? What can you all dig up for him? I'm excited to see...
Alex will post a cross-referenced link if it has. :wink: Otherwise, either he or Pecker usually come through with some pretty great pictures, and usually rather quickly. Can't wait to see what they dig up.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
alex8 And in case anyone missed this gay-friendly story: [URL="http://www.contactmusic.com/new/xmlfeed.nsf/mndwebpages/the%20rock%20urges%20gay%20stars%20to%20come%20out" said:
http://www.contactmusic.com/new/xmlfeed.nsf/mndwebpages/the%20rock%20urges%20gay%20stars%20to%20come%20out[/URL]

I am just trying to think of people the Rock knows... I am betting that the people in "Hollywood" he is refering to, are Wrestlers.

facetious8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Damn, that man just does something to ya. He is one of the few men I'd let bang the shit outta me, no matter how big or small.

SSBBW4BigFun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There's an image burned in my brain....from the movie Doom, he's at a computer with his scrumptious back to the us, with a big bold "SEMPER FI" tatooed acroos his shoulders - I must have wet my seat instantly....:redface:

I have looked for a still of that on the net without any luck...if anyone runs across it, please let me know.

caramelloso

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
OMG I know who one of his friends he is talking about, but Im not going to say nothing cause this could spread all over the net. This friend of his kept staring at me at a gym few years ago and lets just say I knew he was interested but never made a move, I was too intimidated. I knew he was interested because he gave me some looks that well it was obvious any way I am going to keep shut about this.

Caramelloso