The Roommate

zabu_san

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Charlotte (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Fresh out of college, and ready to begin a career, my brazeness to move away from home put me somewhere new and unfamiliar. My naïveté about how easy it is to actually land a job and begin life in a area placed me in a situation where I bit off more than I could chew living on my own. I had found a place to stay, but my job search wasn’t as fruitful and I was hemorrhaging money with my new place. It came to it be that I would have to share my apartment with a random guy in a new town. Posting an ad online is never easy and it’s nerve-wracking to think you’re going to be sharing your space with someone you know next-to-nothing about. Their hobbies, their work and home life split, their views on your sexuality; these are all things we perhaps don’t consider but definitely realize when they come around.

After a few weeks and panic setting in, I’m just about to give up when I talk to one last applicant and we meet for coffee to get to know each other. I’m in the shop waiting when my phone vibrates and a text flashes “I here?” And I raise an eyebrow before a second text comes in with “U* here? Sorry, stupid autocorrect/typing too fast!”

I look around the cafe and I see a young man looking around trying to spot me, and his dark five o’ clock shadow with buzzed hair meets my eye-line and I wave him over. His smile is bright, his Henley is hugging his torso, and his tight slacks carry him to the table. We greet and shake hands before sitting down, introducing ourselves “I’m Nick!”

“Nice to meet you, I’m Jackson”, I replied. His smile rarely left his face, and made it hard to focus on the interview I had planned. He got up to order and coffee and it gave me a moment to try and get my mind back in the game of why we’re here: a roommate, not a hookup. He returns with his drink and we get into the interview. He mentions he’s in a very similar situation, but he’s looking for a place because he and his boyfriend just broke up and he needs a new place. My heart jumps a bit to hear he’s gay AND single, but I refocus and ask what he does for work. He says he’s at a nearby consulting firm and working to be a lawyer. “The money’s good, the hours used to be hell, but I’m in a good place in my career!”

“Oh great, congratulations, I know that line of work can be rough…” He tells me of some of his really hard experiences, but assured me that was in his first few years, and it was a statin on his previous relationship, and by the time he was in a better position the damage was done. I inquire at his hobbies, how he spends his free time, etc. He says most weekends he’s gaming or watching a movie, he blushes “kind of nerdy and lame, eh?”

“Oh, no, not at all” I respond while not-so-casually exposing phone’s wallpaper of anime characters. He chuckles and says “alright, another geek!” We share a laugh and the interview lightens even further. We share more stories of our careers and learn of our families and what brought us here. Again, a similar journey of wanting something new and refreshing.

As our drinks are empty, I have a good feeling about Nick, and against perhaps my better judgment, I think it only fair to offer to show him the place so he has an idea what to expect and learn its location to his work. He agrees and he we head over, him following in his car. We park at the complex and he takes it in, in awe, he follows me to my door and we head inside. I give him a tour, it’s nothing spectacular, pretty modest (I’m hardly a decorator or anything, so it’s pretty plain) but I show him the second bedroom which was is currently my office, but I’m working on transforming it.

“This is a great place!” I coyly reply “sure”, and he asks to use the restroom. I point him in the direction of it, and while he’s doing his business, I start imaging more and more Nick as a roommate, and it all seems to make sense: great job, seems responsible and mature, pleasant personality. This might work out. Suddenly I hear the door open and Nick steps out in only his underwear. My face turns as red as his briefs as my eyes wander up and down his body.

His clothes hid an amazing body: a slightly hairy chest, that led to toned abs and a crotch that is mouth-watering. As I snap back, I blurt out “what are you doing?” as my hands drop to hide my growing erection below.

“I thought the interview was good, but I figured this might put me over the top…” he says as he comes in close to me and begins to kiss me. In shock but allowing my horniness to supersede that emotion, I return the kiss and place my hands on his body to pull him closer. His tongue tastes of his coffee, as his hands fumble with my shirt’s buttons to remove it. As he pulls it off of me, he removes his tongue from my tongue and begins licking my chest and nipples. I’m smooth up top, so his tongue traces across it with ease, and my moaning helps encourage him to keep going. Eventually his tongue has traced to my pants and while circling my belly button he unbuckles and unzips my pants to reveal briefs. He slides my pants down to the floor and locks up my inner thigh to my bulge, a bulge which is straining in its cotton confines.

His tongue finds my dick head and he licks the slit to taste my pre cum. My hand is on the back of his hand guiding him, but he needs no guide, he knows his way around a cock. He grabs my waistband and pulls my briefs down, takes a whiff of my musk in the fabric, and returns to my dick to tongue bathe it from base-to-tip. I’m not the biggest, but my length has never had any complaints. Nick’s not complying in the moment either. Circling the head while stroking the the shaft, my hands tries to grip his hair, but I have little to grab on this buzz-cut beauty, before I can pull him off, my cock shoots across his face and onto the floor. I apologize and he just smiles and says “no, that was exactly what I was wanting for you!”

As he wipes his face of my expulsion, I pull him up from his knees while I drop to mine to make this a fair trade. His cock is pulsing and I rub his bulge through his briefs, finding his balls and fondling them before pulling his briefs down to reveal a massive 8” cock that’s oozing cum. I wash it with my tongue and feel his ragged breathing. Slurping and sucking him down, his light moans become more vocal and his direction tells me what he wants. As I take him all the way down my throat, he shudders and pulls me off of him and back to my feet. We share some more kisses before he asks “do you have protection? I can already tell you are good to go again” as he rubs my cock head with his fingers. I assure him I have protection and we move to the bedroom where I push him down and raise his legs in the air.

His hole puckers, awaiting me, and my tongue teases him while I place the condom on and lube my cock and his hole. I slip a finger in to prep him, but he begs me to get my dick in him, so I oblige and slowly slide into him. He groans and bites the sheets upon the first few insertions, but his breathing steadies as the pace normalizes and he’s more comfortable. As my thrusts gain momentum, I lean in to nibble his ear and lick his face, and he’s loving everything that he has happening. A free hand finds his cock and I begin stroking him, but he can hardly take it as he begs me off “not yet, I’m close but I don’t want this to end yet!”

I relinquish my grip and return my hands to his chest, rubbing his pecs and feeling his hair on my fingertips. My pace has increased to ball-slapping speed and every smack leaves him groaning in pleasure. As our eyes meet and we go in for another kiss, he can no longer keep it in and he explodes all over his abs and chest. Panting, he kisses me once more before I’m pulling out of him and as I’m stroking to completion, he grabs my cock and takes it in his mouth. His tongue helps finish me off, and as my balls empty down his throat, he smiles and removes me from his mouth.

We grab a quick couples shower and clean up, redress, and share another kiss. I inform him “he’s welcome to to join me here, and even better, we can avoid transitioning the office into a second bedroom, and we can just share the one. He picks me up in his arms in a massive hug and puts me back down. He’s ecstatic and says he can move in starting this weekend, and I offer to help him. We decide to celebrate with a dinner around the corner… and return to my, er, our place for desert.

Mdsncdan

Admired Member
Media
Fresh out of college, and ready to begin a career, my brazeness to move away from home put me somewhere new and unfamiliar. My naïveté about how easy it is to actually land a job and begin life in a area placed me in a situation where I bit off more than I could chew living on my own. I had found a place to stay, but my job search wasn’t as fruitful and I was hemorrhaging money with my new place. It came to it be that I would have to share my apartment with a random guy in a new town. Posting an ad online is never easy and it’s nerve-wracking to think you’re going to be sharing your space with someone you know next-to-nothing about. Their hobbies, their work and home life split, their views on your sexuality; these are all things we perhaps don’t consider but definitely realize when they come around.

After a few weeks and panic setting in, I’m just about to give up when I talk to one last applicant and we meet for coffee to get to know each other. I’m in the shop waiting when my phone vibrates and a text flashes “I here?” And I raise an eyebrow before a second text comes in with “U* here? Sorry, stupid autocorrect/typing too fast!”

I look around the cafe and I see a young man looking around trying to spot me, and his dark five o’ clock shadow with buzzed hair meets my eye-line and I wave him over. His smile is bright, his Henley is hugging his torso, and his tight slacks carry him to the table. We greet and shake hands before sitting down, introducing ourselves “I’m Nick!”

“Nice to meet you, I’m Jackson”, I replied. His smile rarely left his face, and made it hard to focus on the interview I had planned. He got up to order and coffee and it gave me a moment to try and get my mind back in the game of why we’re here: a roommate, not a hookup. He returns with his drink and we get into the interview. He mentions he’s in a very similar situation, but he’s looking for a place because he and his boyfriend just broke up and he needs a new place. My heart jumps a bit to hear he’s gay AND single, but I refocus and ask what he does for work. He says he’s at a nearby consulting firm and working to be a lawyer. “The money’s good, the hours used to be hell, but I’m in a good place in my career!”

“Oh great, congratulations, I know that line of work can be rough…” He tells me of some of his really hard experiences, but assured me that was in his first few years, and it was a statin on his previous relationship, and by the time he was in a better position the damage was done. I inquire at his hobbies, how he spends his free time, etc. He says most weekends he’s gaming or watching a movie, he blushes “kind of nerdy and lame, eh?”

“Oh, no, not at all” I respond while not-so-casually exposing phone’s wallpaper of anime characters. He chuckles and says “alright, another geek!” We share a laugh and the interview lightens even further. We share more stories of our careers and learn of our families and what brought us here. Again, a similar journey of wanting something new and refreshing.

As our drinks are empty, I have a good feeling about Nick, and against perhaps my better judgment, I think it only fair to offer to show him the place so he has an idea what to expect and learn its location to his work. He agrees and he we head over, him following in his car. We park at the complex and he takes it in, in awe, he follows me to my door and we head inside. I give him a tour, it’s nothing spectacular, pretty modest (I’m hardly a decorator or anything, so it’s pretty plain) but I show him the second bedroom which was is currently my office, but I’m working on transforming it.

“This is a great place!” I coyly reply “sure”, and he asks to use the restroom. I point him in the direction of it, and while he’s doing his business, I start imaging more and more Nick as a roommate, and it all seems to make sense: great job, seems responsible and mature, pleasant personality. This might work out. Suddenly I hear the door open and Nick steps out in only his underwear. My face turns as red as his briefs as my eyes wander up and down his body.

His clothes hid an amazing body: a slightly hairy chest, that led to toned abs and a crotch that is mouth-watering. As I snap back, I blurt out “what are you doing?” as my hands drop to hide my growing erection below.

“I thought the interview was good, but I figured this might put me over the top…” he says as he comes in close to me and begins to kiss me. In shock but allowing my horniness to supersede that emotion, I return the kiss and place my hands on his body to pull him closer. His tongue tastes of his coffee, as his hands fumble with my shirt’s buttons to remove it. As he pulls it off of me, he removes his tongue from my tongue and begins licking my chest and nipples. I’m smooth up top, so his tongue traces across it with ease, and my moaning helps encourage him to keep going. Eventually his tongue has traced to my pants and while circling my belly button he unbuckles and unzips my pants to reveal briefs. He slides my pants down to the floor and locks up my inner thigh to my bulge, a bulge which is straining in its cotton confines.

His tongue finds my dick head and he licks the slit to taste my pre cum. My hand is on the back of his hand guiding him, but he needs no guide, he knows his way around a cock. He grabs my waistband and pulls my briefs down, takes a whiff of my musk in the fabric, and returns to my dick to tongue bathe it from base-to-tip. I’m not the biggest, but my length has never had any complaints. Nick’s not complying in the moment either. Circling the head while stroking the the shaft, my hands tries to grip his hair, but I have little to grab on this buzz-cut beauty, before I can pull him off, my cock shoots across his face and onto the floor. I apologize and he just smiles and says “no, that was exactly what I was wanting for you!”

As he wipes his face of my expulsion, I pull him up from his knees while I drop to mine to make this a fair trade. His cock is pulsing and I rub his bulge through his briefs, finding his balls and fondling them before pulling his briefs down to reveal a massive 8” cock that’s oozing cum. I wash it with my tongue and feel his ragged breathing. Slurping and sucking him down, his light moans become more vocal and his direction tells me what he wants. As I take him all the way down my throat, he shudders and pulls me off of him and back to my feet. We share some more kisses before he asks “do you have protection? I can already tell you are good to go again” as he rubs my cock head with his fingers. I assure him I have protection and we move to the bedroom where I push him down and raise his legs in the air.

His hole puckers, awaiting me, and my tongue teases him while I place the condom on and lube my cock and his hole. I slip a finger in to prep him, but he begs me to get my dick in him, so I oblige and slowly slide into him. He groans and bites the sheets upon the first few insertions, but his breathing steadies as the pace normalizes and he’s more comfortable. As my thrusts gain momentum, I lean in to nibble his ear and lick his face, and he’s loving everything that he has happening. A free hand finds his cock and I begin stroking him, but he can hardly take it as he begs me off “not yet, I’m close but I don’t want this to end yet!”

I relinquish my grip and return my hands to his chest, rubbing his pecs and feeling his hair on my fingertips. My pace has increased to ball-slapping speed and every smack leaves him groaning in pleasure. As our eyes meet and we go in for another kiss, he can no longer keep it in and he explodes all over his abs and chest. Panting, he kisses me once more before I’m pulling out of him and as I’m stroking to completion, he grabs my cock and takes it in his mouth. His tongue helps finish me off, and as my balls empty down his throat, he smiles and removes me from his mouth.

We grab a quick couples shower and clean up, redress, and share another kiss. I inform him “he’s welcome to to join me here, and even better, we can avoid transitioning the office into a second bedroom, and we can just share the one. He picks me up in his arms in a massive hug and puts me back down. He’s ecstatic and says he can move in starting this weekend, and I offer to help him. We decide to celebrate with a dinner around the corner… and return to my, er, our place for desert.
Very hot. Looking forward to the next part