Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
small query, how many of you have had a spa of nasty rumours started at random about you

this is happening to me big time atm, im being told i slept with people i have never met, that people have hired me as a hooker and that people have slept with my partner on days hes been with me

it is so stupid i dont understand why people are doing this now!

hope yall can help me vent :)

aqua-illusion

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Rumours are just that...Rumours:
 [roo-mer] noun
1. a story or statement in general circulation without confirmation or certainty as to facts: a rumor of war.
2. gossip; hearsay: Don't listen to rumor.

If you know they aren't true then squash that shit...or do one even better, turn it back on them that they look STUPID for even repeating them.

People you've slept with but never met? I'd tell them "Gee I guess I'd better get tested since I rumour-fucked a stranger"

Hired as a hooker? "That's sickness, didn't know I had a night job...but for you I'll go half price bitches!"

People sleeping with your partner? "I'm flattered you think he's hot, because I do too and he comes home to me...not you"

BUT in all honesty, just shrug it off...people are so sad that they need to make shit up about people they envy, or some sick admiration...either way they are jealous of your life, your possessions, your being you, so they make stuff up to make themselves feel better. Don't let them have the satisfaction of knowing it makes you angry...then they know they've won, because the person that started it probably wanted to get a rise out of you and well? Are you going to let them win?

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
People are evil. They are going to talk about you even after you've died.
Someone asked me if I was gay. After I rubbed her shoulders and neck, I said "What do you think?". She said you are definitely straight. haha

Last edited:

hungboy18

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
That has happened to me, not like that, but people used to spread rumors about me because I was different, when I was younger (12-17) people would come up to me and ask if I had done this or that, kids had the need to make nasty rumors about me because I was gay, and for most of that time I didn't even know I was gay, I think I only realized I was by the time I was 14 or 15 because of the internet, it just felt normal to feel attracted to guys looooool and I didn't have a word for it.

D_Rufus_D_Dufus

Account Disabled
Media
In high school I was king of the rumor mill.. every day it seemed I heard something new about me. Some I would just laugh at and others I would play along with, I never took any of them seriously. I didn't and still don't care what people say about me.

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
small query, how many of you have had a spa of nasty rumours started at random about you

this is happening to me big time atm, im being told i slept with people i have never met, that people have hired me as a hooker and that people have slept with my partner on days hes been with me

You said on one of your photos that you've lost some weight recently. People may be more attracted to you now. So they also may be jealous of you. I would say chalk it up to jealousy and fear on their part. You can also just confront them and ask them what they mean.

jjsjr

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Take control of your reputation.
Take control of that information.

Turn it into a joke for yourself to laugh at, so that others are laughing WITH you and not AT you.

Chances are, if you joke about being a whore, people will be less likely to believe you than if you defend and rebuke that rumor.

Last edited:

molotovmuffin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Woohoo! You won. Look at it this way...you're so important in those peoples lives that they felt the need to lie about you. That means you won.

Really, who cares what they say. It's not true and you know it and the people who believe it aren't that important in your life anyway.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
oh yeah!
i was reputed to be a total slut at 15, multiple partners and crazy wild sex.
in reality, i didn't even have my first kiss until 16.
i've always had rumours spread about me.

i figure these rumours say two things.

1, that they have seriously fucking boring lives.
2, that i'm fascinating. so interesting that i'm the topic of choice gor the life impared masses.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was the subject of wild rumors when I was younger. I was a hippie,long hair, etc. knew some gay folks, and we hung out a little. music was our common ground. this was about the time I had kind of given up on the females, cuz I was hung up about one chick. and I was always kind of particular about who I fucked. I passed on a few gals, and boom!! he must be queer(as it was called back then). after awhile, I started dating the ladies again. a true rumor circulated that I was hung, skinny guy with a big fat cock. and I started fucking any gal that wanted me to fuck them. that killed that gay rumor thing, and started another that I was just a giggolo.

so 25+yrs go by. by this time I'm married, happily I might add, got 3 kids, good job. then some folks I thought were my friends starting spreading rumors about me and my wife. mostly the rumors were we didn't care about anybody but ourselves, we ripped a friend off on a car deal(we didn't). my wife was stupid for staying with me cuz I beat her. she's not dumb and I have never hit her. and it was spread around that we were undercover, working for the police in narcotics, which is crazy, cuz all I ever did was smoke weed. we didn't go to parties, never sked ?'s and did not hang out with the drug crowd per se. but ya know what? that is the best lie to tell about someone cuz how do you disprove that? not sure why all of that got started, but I'm pretty sure it's because this one gal was jealous of us, our love, our life.

that was 13 yrs ago, and all of that shit has died. in fact, the gal I suspect started that crap died 3 wks ago. over time, folks realized I'm a stand up guy, honest with integrity. I stuck to being myself.

Infernal

Superior Member
Media
Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I never acknowledged rumors about me in high school. I had friends who had horrible home lives and I figured if they were talking about me, they weren't bothering someone who could really be hurt by it. Some years later I ran into some of the fools I went to school with, and they were fat, balding and married to women who made them hate life.

Just smile and be on your way.

killerb

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i've heard all kinds of things about myself...i've been a drug dealer, i've had affairs with married women, i've slept with my boss, i was born into a rich family, i was fired from my job, oh yeah, i'm gay, too...

but since i know what's true & what's not, i couldn't care less what ppl say...